locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
The thing that I was waiting before I played this game was the continuity of Alan & Clara's story. In last version, on my opinion, the story was suddenly end, and we didn't find more stories what was the secret organization that Alan was dealing. I was hoping to get the next steps of the story in this new update, but as we have seen, there was no further story about it.
However, I appreciate for the hard works that you developers have done. And if possible, in the next update we can know about that part further ;)

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
I hope there's a good bit of progress made with Tiffany and Mary, there's been enough stalling with those two storylines.

Blu

May 15, 2017
This forum man..... so once the Mary updates finish y’all gonna just quit the game right? This update and game has many women to fuck and all y’all care about is fucking your mother??

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

Where I can find the school closet?
(Sorry for the question but it's my first time on this game.)

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Go out to the Sports field at school and then look back at the school in the background and there should be double doors to the right.

Hi!

Where I can find the school closet?
(Sorry for the question but it's my first time on this game.)

ai...

May 30, 2019
Can someone help me I'm stuck with only two tasks to find the projector for clara, and to buy the special software and fake phone and make a call at night. I have the phone but the store doesn't have the software. I can go to the mall front but all the stores are under development except the one that you left priscilla in.
Also I can't go to the gym to train to move the items since I don't have the gym unlocked. So I'm stuck with only 29 percent complete.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Check this guy out, asking where to buy software on a pirate site.

Use your laptop.
I can't use my laptop the only option I get on the laptop is to check it out. And the MC goes on about how his pc is his only friend or whatever....

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
This forum man..... so once the Mary updates finish y’all gonna just quit the game right? This update and game has many women to fuck and all y’all care about is fucking your mother??
wait.. i thought mary's supposed to be mc's maid? is there incest patch for it?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I can't use my laptop the only option I get on the laptop is to check it out. And the MC goes on about how his pc is his only friend or whatever....
Right, my bad... Now I remember. I knew it wasn't in the store. Go to through the hole in your fence to the neighbour's yard. It's there you'll find the CD-rom.

Reactions: ai...
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes