Feb 27, 2020
Sometimes I wish there was an option to report just plain false reviews. Dude gives the game 1 star saying it has almost no sex content. This game has more content than 90% games on this site (especially if you consider 2d ones).
Cant you just do that under "innapropiate behavior" as a reason? or just selecting "Other reasons" and explain the situation?

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Will we see more regarding the cheerleader?
Bro i fucken hope so we need more of her the school class president and Japanese girl the sister the friend of your mom daryl sister and then maid and niebor with pool specifically in that order we don't even have a scebe with cheerleader or Japanese girl and the cult woman sister was a freak and we only got a bj

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
My biggest concern is restart after we update like will we have to start all over again or will the previous save data that we have accrued including the gallery and stuff carryover but the stats the main character player name we inserted

D

Deleted member 1943340

My biggest concern is restart after we update like will we have to start all over again or will the previous save data that we have accrued including the gallery and stuff carryover but the stats the main character player name we inserted
Don't worry

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes