Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I mean, Im already gay ever since i jerked off with my own hands. A MAN'S HAND. Definitely gay.
Not enough forethought.
Keep your non-dominant hand (to make it feel as though a stranger were jerking you) consistently covered in vaseline during the day to maintain soft skin, then do your nails so it at least looks the part.
Damn amateurs.

assman69420

May 21, 2020
The word you're looking for is . That's where I fall.
That's exactly where I fall as well. I'm attracted to femininity and not to masculinity. So I prefer most women over most men, but a trap is much sexier to me than a very "butch" woman. I'd be happy with Danny content, but my preference would be for the MC to treat him exactly like a woman. Rim him out and fuck him while he wears girl clothes? Absolutely. Suck his dick or bottom for him? Not my style.

It doesn't hurt that in this game, the MC is already fucking the trap's mom and love interest. Having the two of them prepare him would be prime content for me, especially since they've both taken me in their ass... but I acknowledge it's not everyone's cup of tea and the devs might want to focus on characters that have more wide appeal.

Reactions: BigDingus32

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I don't concern myself with thinking hard about whether somethings gay or not.

If I want to fuck something I'll fuck it. Not have an existential crisis about my sexuality.

Also everyone knows it ain't gay as long as you on top :cool:
But what if i like my girl riding me? :KappaPride:

• Angry
Reactions: Chaosslayer

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoyed this, and there's lots to like here, but also some stuff that's a bit meh too...

Some positives:

+I liked the general vibe... lots of games put up a front of rough sex and being degrading, this one delivered on that... I'd like to amp it up even further and get to use your women as tools more, like it'd be fun to whore out Clara if you need money, or get the girl next door to pretend to date the trap and slowly sissify him for the MC... but so far I enjoyed it... I was really glad when the pregnancy-averse crazy girl bled during sex, as that was missing when taking the other girl's virginity... I also really enjoyed the stuff with the posh lady... I really hope the pregnancy stuff pays off (for all the characters) and it's not just a couple images at the end of the game showing them knocked up, I'd want it to be something you get to interact with more than that.

+It was well written, the sex scenes were well described, and I was generally interested in the world and what was going on with the town's weirdness and mysteries, even if not much of that has been revealed yet.

+There's a good amount of content so far, I had hours of play to get through it all.

Some neutrals:

*The art... don't get me wrong the pictures themselves were excellent, but the art direction wasn't to my tastes at all... they basically all had big saggy cow tits, even the couple of girls in your class you can hook up with... before I hear anyone cry that not all the girls are like that, there's the toy, cheerleader, or sister - you can't actually do anything with any of those characters yet, in fact of the people you get any action with at all then it'd be the trap that's the only acceptable one oddly enough, and that was basically only a lapdance.

*Unity, normally that'd be a negative but even on my ancient laptop it ran smoothly... you could make the text go fast (not instant but even for someone as fussy as me it was good enough) and it was generally fine... obviously it would have been better in renpy as I would have liked rollback for when I accidentally skipped a line too fast, and to be able to disable transitions to cut out some of the fade in fade out... but as I said it was fine.

*The text... it was largely fine but when I got later in there's lots of times there's formatting codes left in, or people calling the MC by his default name not the one you'd chosen and things.

Some negatives:

-Choices is very much my main gripe. So it says at the start that the game will have choices that really change things up, but they aren't in yet... well it's 2 years old, isn't that quite a length of time for such a thing to still be missing... also it's not like this is the prologue and so the choices will come in later, they're constantly throughout the game, but you're forced down one path - this means whenever a bit gets filled in it's not like you'll not be able to just use the savecheat to skip to the end of the old content you've seen, you'd actually have to replay through the whole thing... and some of these are important, I would have very much liked to have become the teacher's dealer rather than getting her off the drugs, but even the smaller ones I wanted to see play out (like not helping the black dude when he's beaten up - fuck that guy, or getting to put the hot posh lady into the stocks).

-Gameplay. So I did appreciate that it's easy to do, there's good hints and it's not like some games when you're hunting around trying to find how to do the next thing for ages... but it also adds nothing, it's pretty much linear, you've just gotta grind for money sometimes... and I really don't enjoy the style where at some point you'll need 'x' but now it's magically appeared in some room you've been in tons of times, let me collect everything as I go around the world, exploring the rooms and stuff as I went wasn't rewarded at all... especially when you get some annoying text about "nothing in here yet" when checking draws, etc... or take the posh girls house, every time I go back there it thinks the MC is in plumber uniform and trying to set up cameras, which was particularly annoying when I was having to go around checking draws to find a key... mini-games where you've gotta click a bunch of times are just a bore (though thankfully easy to pass)... also things like the sister or bitchy neighbour having some stuff at the start then just nothing for ages was a weird choice, as I presume when it's added it'll have to be after the current content.

But yeah, all in all I had good couple faps to it as I enjoyed the corruption and whatnot, and in that respect it's probably better than a lot of stuff I've played of late... but it was a shame the game seems to have been extended quite a bit without the dead choices that occur throughout being filled in.

Reactions: darkdepths

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Is it gay if you just met a woman, fuck her up the arse (only showing ass) and then finding out she is actually a he after the act?

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
By that logic you can go as far by arguing nothing matters at all. And then we would get alot of genocides and stuff in the world. But then again we already do don't we?
That argument is an extreme slippery slope fallacy, but I'll play:

Certainly we don't have too many genocides on the basis of people NOT caring ENOUGH about what's gay?

Nibushi

Jun 2, 2018
I want doggo. But sadly I'm unsure whether he'll make the cut. After the Mega updates there is the Supreme pies update (which may be slotted inbetween the Mega updates, possibly between Mary and Tiffany). Its not confirmed yet, but I was planning a sub route where the MC is essentially turned into a girl. Again, though, its not in stone.
Hey, it's an old post but I'm just wondering; is the plan for the sub/NTR route still like this?

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
That argument is an extreme slippery slope fallacy, but I'll play:

Certainly we don't have too many genocides on the basis of people NOT caring ENOUGH about what's gay?
It was about not caring about subject x, whilst in fact there is no reason to care about anything at all. You then couple those two seperate things.

You have been exposed mr.strawman

Reactions: Chaosslayer
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes