Varaelyza

May 14, 2020
Anybody know what I need to do in Jessica’s house? I’m stuck in there and I’m pretty sure I clicked everything I could. First time going in there and it says to find out any secrets.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Ngl, i'am pretty disappointed... Update was planned for the end of the december and here we are... In the middle of february... That "mega" updates doesn't worked out good huh? (And yes i'am aware about uber's health problems, but still 2,5 months delay it's just too much)
"Health problems"
Those "mega" updates aren't mega they have few scenes & it takes uber half a year for 20 min gameplay.
NLT = the benchmark of good devs is updating ton every 2 weeks & beeing reliable.

Last edited:

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
There should be some kind of rule which makes it mandatory for a developer to put out atleast one update every 3 months. Many of the popular games now are just taking the patrons for granted and stretching an update for 5 or 6 or even 8 months( hello irphaeus). Just my personal opinion;if they have a deadline, they'll probably plan accordingly and work harder.

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
"Health problems"
Those "mega" updates aren't mega they have few scenes & it takes uber half a year for 20 min gameplay.
NLT = the benchmark of good devs is updating ton every 2 weeks & beeing reliable.
3d art can render while the developer sleeps. 2d art you do not have that luxury. Comparing NLT to UberPie is not useful

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Anybody know what I need to do in Jessica’s house? I’m stuck in there and I’m pretty sure I clicked everything I could. First time going in there and it says to find out any secrets.
Click around the little compartment on the side of her bed frame. Find her diary. And also her birth control pills maybe around the bed side drawer. My memory is fuzzy since i haven't played long.

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
Art isn't the only thing that goes into these games though and that aside do you think you just press a magic button and all those 3d rendered scenes magically appear exactly as you want them?
I'm not trying to say that they're effortless. I'm saying that they are different mediums with different workflows. And obviously these games need to be coded I just chose to refer to the visuals. I will not pretend to have any knowledge of coding but from what I have observed art seems to be the bottleneck for most adult game projects so thats what I compared

Aug 13, 2017
I'm not trying to say that they're effortless. I'm saying that they are different mediums with different workflows. And obviously these games need to be coded I just chose to refer to the visuals. I will not pretend to have any knowledge of coding but from what I have observed art seems to be the bottleneck for most adult game projects so thats what I compared
Art hasn't been mentioned once when it comes to the delay of this game in particular though which makes your example just seem like it came out of nowhere. The bottleneck for these projects is usually bad management.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
NLT probably finished ToN last year or so. He's just slowly dropping the content.
Most likely he has the game done or nearly done, his managment and workflow is in other level compare to most of the devs here, he knew for a fact to have a good development he needed to have a few updates done before releasing the 1st version of ToN so he could be free from stress and from complains and deadlines.

For sure taffy tales looks like is going a bit out of hands with deadlines, more and more people of course getting a bit dissapointed with the delays since we already over 6 months with this update and still there is no end to it, but the update better have a good chunck of content to excuse themselfs from the delays, or else there is gonna be a rain of bad comments and trash talking, has this looks perhaps end March up to May will be my guess when the update will drop but until then we cant do nothing really beside waiting.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
There should be some kind of rule which makes it mandatory for a developer to put out atleast one update every 3 months. Many of the popular games now are just taking the patrons for granted and stretching an update for 5 or 6 or even 8 months( hello irphaeus). Just my personal opinion;if they have a deadline, they'll probably plan accordingly and work harder.
Lol, they are their own boss, they can do whatever they want. Its the patrons fault entirely for not dropping the dev immediately after they lie about their deadlines.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Lol, they are their own boss, they can do whatever they want. Its the patrons fault entirely for not dropping the dev immediately after they lie about their deadlines.
I kinda agree if all of his patron just drop him He would tell us honestly what's going on or do the job done because right now People are just giving him free money.

May 16, 2018
I dont more any MEGA update from this game, omg, 2000 years waiting for 10min gameplay, in the beginning it was 2 months 600-700 renders, now it's 6, 7 months for 800 renders, you have to be stupid to agree with the "mega"
Maybe he had to redraw the "3D" art back to the original art style because he got shit for it.? It did look a little strange in the one preview.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes