euno

Nov 2, 2017
so is most of the content just story? a lot of ppl here complaining abt a boring update even though the patch makes it seems like its double the amount from patch 22
theres a lot of sex but there's a new feature that allows you to change characters and its pretty bad

Reactions: libertypics
May 25, 2017
I myself am stuck on "see if it had any effect". Managed to complete the pool party and all, but now I'm just hopping between time and zones to see what procs it.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah man, the character changing is just strange this far in the game, not a fan. We've been playing a Peter for so long now, to be forced to play Mary this far in to see all the content is bad design
Yeah, I hear this. I couldn't help but feel like, THIS caused HOW MUCH of the delay?

I still fucking adore the art and sexual themes in this game (not referring to the ntr, although as long as it doesn't cost me any other scenes I'll watch it and can give or take), I don't even hate it's Unity I think barring the occasionally patch that's done okay, but this whole new shtick of 'let's add minigames' 'let's switch perspectives' shit, it's starting to feel less like a competent dev who knew what they could do and where they wanted to go and more the kind of experimenting that should have been done earlier when delays and reinventing the wheel wasn't fucking over thousands of supporters that wanted what was already being done to progress. This feels like the playing around you get from a dev doing 'my first adult game' with cut and paste renders, not stuff at this level in a game with 2 years of support built up on what it's been.

I pulled my patreon money awhile back though, little as it was, so I'll still ride it out here for now and see. Maybe I'll give again one day but wanted to see how things played out between the last patch before this one and the next one. His monkey, his circus, who knows maybe it all pays off in later updates. I still like the game story progressing and the new art and I won't bail over this added 'game play', I just think a game I would have called a 6 of 5 now feels like a 5 and risks falling if there's another crazy delayed update all for things like this no one was clamoring for.

Last edited:

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Goddamn, I love the content and story of this game, but I wish they'd clean up the continuity.
The game practically leads you by the nose, but somehow there are so many scenes out of order and blatant continuity errors in this update.

So we've satisfied the momfucker maniacs, can we get to rescuing Gerda and the cult stuff soon? I hated that plot thread showing up in the middle of everything, and getting dropped. Instead, we get a scene of Mary sucking MC's dick, and then a scene where Mary goes, "OMG am I really gonna suck his dick?". You sucked it yesterday!

Fuck, Priscilla and Becca are cute together, tho.

Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
This patch was a let down, it had a lot of promise to some of the scenes/interactions but I really disliked the Mary portion of the update.
Seemed like there was a bunch of content but at the same time something was missing.
Not sure if it was because it was overhyped by being late, but it just felt like an average patch.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
anyone know were the school closet is ?

and wich bathroom u need to spy on once more ?

and how can i find a way to sneak into the girls shower ?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes