D

Deleted member 1943340

What's the cheat code for save, I'm sure someone must've asked this, just wanted to know the cheat code in the OP is correct?

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
YEEES when this game gets updated I think my day will be great .
BTW do we finally get to bang that sissy boy ?

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
What's the cheat code for save, I'm sure someone must've asked this, just wanted to know the cheat code in the OP is correct?
yes but make sure if you're using the save cheat, you do it from the loading menu by clicking the on the one that's obviously different from the rest in save slot 1-1

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've had the quest: "I wonder how my little bimbo is doing" since the beginning, and nothing seems to activate it.
I've already seen the pool party, yet I have the ring's "What is this thing? I'm gonna need somewhere private..." that I've had for quite a while now. I can't switch characters anymore, so I assume it's one of these two quests holding me back. Any chance someone can tell me how to do them?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I've had the quest: "I wonder how my little bimbo is doing" since the beginning, and nothing seems to activate it.
I've already seen the pool party, yet I have the ring's "What is this thing? I'm gonna need somewhere private..." that I've had for quite a while now. I can't switch characters anymore, so I assume it's one of these two quests holding me back. Any chance someone can tell me how to do them?
you're looking for val, i think is her name (mother of red hair girl, and friend of Mary) I think she's in the diner
edit: for the ring go to the computer in your room

Reactions: Terrygun

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
you're looking for val, i think is her name (mother of red hair girl, and friend of Mary) I think she's in the diner
edit: for the ring go to the computer in your room
1: Thank you.
2: That anal prolapse had me skipping, lol.

Reactions: bosa43

Yeez

Jan 27, 2018
Really enjoying the ability to see a day from another character’s perspective. Great update all in all!

Melancholic

Mar 12, 2018
"150+ new full scenes" "420+ unique images"

Who counted that and in what world lives that person to come to such numbers?
I played the full update and even if we count these character change moments where you only switch the room to read like 5 sentences with a standing character picture then get back to sleep and do the same like 10 times in a row as "FULL" scenes i come not nearly to such an number.

Added 600+ pages of narrative

I mean really? what kind of pages DIN A7 with a font size of 40?
Did i miss an new ingame Glossar with like 10 Pages background story for each character and the world or what?
Maybe lostraven can help me solve this riddle?

I mean i don´t want to sound rude and yeah it was definitely one of the bigger updates but this numbers are just ridiculous.
For me they sound like blunt lies and look like a lame try to overshadow the fact that this MASSIVE Update is not so massive at all.

I am one of this lurkers who normally never comments to anything but i like this game and must say things like this keep me from becoming a (long time) Patreon.

Don't get me wrong i'm no one who gets angry over delays or developers getting sick/having family problems or even if they want to try something new like this character change thing to keep things fresh or test their skills whatever. Even if that normally means less REAL full scenes.
But all that is not the problem here. The problem is there is absolutely no real communication from the developer and even more when i look at this numbers and this whole 90% done thing of the last 3 or more months it dosen´t even look like he trys to be honest with the people who pay him.

I always pay for Games i had at least a bit fun with. Sure i could just pirate them but that feels just not right. But now to create at least a bit honesty here i must say stuff like that lets me wonder if doing so is really that wrong.

Also i am no native englisch speaker so if you find errors you can keep them.

Last edited:

fire@

Mar 19, 2018
>cuckold

I hope it's the MC that gets to do this, and not have it happen to him.
the thing is that daniel or something saw mary and I hate that bitch precilla?

update: NVM i just got to the point where that dude but I stop him so its up to you guys f hate that guy need the MC to fck his sister in front of him dang

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes