lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Why then not just kill him, as Red threatens to do. He lost connection/importance to the story long ago, ofc except for whole Tiffany thing where you could use him and could threaten MC with NTR that wasn't so forced. (from my "reader/player" point of view)
And btw, MC literally helped him when he was at his "lowest" and after all this time, is that best what can you do for/with him? After all this quiet setup, *that's all/it*. As I see it now, he too 1-dimensional bully from start of the game, there's was NO growth, NO expantion on him or on things that's surrounds him/his entourage. (that scene in club not really counts) POTENTIALLY, after he was beaten up and we were introduced to his sister, you could do so much MORE with him and his character. (we talking about so many possibilities here, that even most boring/cheesy, like "becoming some kind of friends with MC", isn't so far fetched, even plausible. Sooooo MANY possibilities for the story)
As he is in the story right now, he's nothing. I have ZERO interest in anything that even remotely touches on his part, he is too 1- dimensional to be any threat/interest for this story, he was out of picture for way too long to even matter anyway. 6 months of downtime deff didn't helped much to that, just between us. (you could swapped him with any other bully and almost no one would give a single flying fuck about it) Threatens MC or not, it doesn't matter, we already as readers/ players are over him. At least I don't care. (with 5 in STRENGTH MC literally a GOD among man *sarcasm*) So isn't better to just let him go to the background or just take him out entirely. For this route he already means not much, not personally.
And BTW, that's scene "hhmmm, such good day to waste my time staying under windows of my GF house, instead having fun with my GF/houmies ot going to the club and banging some hot chick!(yep, he's that boring in my eyes)" or let's take different scene "I'lL PuT SupER-dUpeR CoNtRoLeR iN My lOCkeR, WhAt PoSsibly cOuLd Go WRoNg, UHHHHH. Bc if I don't do this, this stupid setup will never happen the way it did"
(while I'm at it: bimbo thing, was waaaaay too abrupt, it seemed kinda too forced. JUST SAYING)
A.) My original plan for Darnell's character was removed. Only a few remnants of writing remain of what his character arc was going to be.

The team decided however to take the character in a different direction.

B.) The original script I'd wrote underwent a lot of extreme changes over the months of production to be more in line with the team's vision. For certain scenes, I was given instructions on what they wanted to happen, or artwork was already done and I had to write around it.

I cannot go into heavier detail than that.

D

Deleted member 1943340

How am I supposed to do these tasks, I got no clue, my apologies if someone has already asked this, I couldn't find the related post. Screenshot_2021-03-10-23-08-27-228_com.UberPie.TaffyTales.jpg

MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
I honestly didn't mind the NTR in the update because it was NTR, but because it was just badly implemented.
Before I try the new update I want to know just how far the NTR goes. If it doesn't involve vaginal intercourse I'll try it out, but if it does I'll wait.
As far as I could tell it was just a BJ. You don't even see it happen either... And you can just stop it before it goes that far too. You can't stop him from fondling her, but like, who cares.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I honestly didn't mind the NTR in the update because it was NTR, but because it was just badly implemented.

As far as I could tell it was just a BJ. You don't even see it happen either.
Thanks then I shouldn't be too repulsed by it enough to play it. As for the hotfix on said part do you have any idea when it'll be ready to download?

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
still no patch for "Spy on the bathroom once more" ? I tried to download the game again, and i restarted the game but still the same bug impossible to see the shower scene. o_O

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
The three routes were exactly that when they were planned.

I don't know the exact plan layout now for the routes, but I can still confirm NTR scenes SHOULD always be optional.

How in the hell is this optional when she is getting fucked and all you get to decide is if you wanna see it happen or not? Wtf? Why push cuck shit instead of cutting it out if you cant implement it separately. Killed the game

MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
How in the hell is this optional when she is getting fucked and all you get to decide is if you wanna see it happen or not? Wtf? Why push cuck shit instead of cutting it out if you cant implement it separately. Killed the game
I'll repeat what I said in response to another post: if you don''t choose the NTR option, she only gets lightly fondled and it is against her will... No real NTR there. (I repeat: she only gets fucked, and even then you're not sure and can't see it, if you specifically choose the option with a bright red in caps 'NTR' warning on it)

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I'll repeat what I said in response to another post: if you don''t choose the NTR option, she only gets lightly fondled and it is against her will... No real NTR there.
Wont matter what you say to these people, they are going to complain anyway.
The drama after this update is so awesome to read...

I loved this update and even became a donor to them now!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes