BigWoke

Jul 19, 2019
Imma keep it a brick with you, I thought I was further back in the story than I actually was. Not paying attention because I'm playing it so late at night. lol

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
see I think thats disingenuous. It's not core to the gameplay, its a small section. It's super annoying to be pinged with content that's not relevant to my watched tags.
I think it will be core gamplay. But anyway why bother complaining if the game is not in your intrest? Your complaining here does not change anything.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
So is 47.5a so far bug free or should I wait?
I think you should wait, there is one bug that i know, the second date on sunday with Jessica, you need to buy the mints but even if you do buy them and go to the Jessica's house on sunday, she isn't there but the mints dissapear from your inventory and you can't buy the mints again.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

sanga69

May 25, 2019
Best solution of your problem is to download fixed version. First release of v0-47-5 was hevily bugged, your problem was solved in the bugfix version of this game. Download links are on OP.
I have the fixed version 0.47.5a but still same problem cant spy on girls

Dec 26, 2019
There is codes in the OP that let's you start from the new update. You find it under Cheat Code.
i accidentally deleted the save unlock in the load game menu and can't restore it, is there a cache of the game somewhere?
can anyone help me find a fix for this or post a save that starts right at the beginning of the new content or something?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes