Xyclop

Feb 22, 2019
i dont know why.. i just start this game and i follow the walkthrough... but in same time something i cant follow (missing) such as peep at bathroom... i follow everything.. find guide in utube google.. still i cant peep on bathroom in house.. the hint say i can peep once in day but i cant why?? please someone save me.. i really want play this game so bad...
I'm having the same problem. I am playing on the android version, may I ask what version you are playing on?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm stuck at the quest "Where is Mary?". I've searched everywhere but I couldn't trigger the scene related to this quest. Can someone help?
where is Mary?
Are you sure you are playing this update?
After you're done with all your quests, you get to play 2 characters, MC or Mary, when you go to sleep.

Nov 10, 2017
7 months for this 'mega' update where we only get 2 sex scenes for the focus of this update, Mary, one of which we can't see shit cos of the mc's leg in the way

this game's art style is so good, so its a shame to see it have such an underwhelming update for one of the most anticipated characters in the game

ddudeson

Aug 5, 2019
I have two tasks I can't seem to finish.

Spy into the bathroom once more
and
Now let's see if that had any effect

I have the bugfix, I think.
Any help?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
(Spy into the bathroom once more.) the bug isn't fixed and no patch
It IS fixed, I had no problems with "Spy into the bathroom once more", and finished the game (I played from the very beginning) in two days last weekend.
When you finish the game, you'see this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
UPD: as a variant: you missed some trigger at the early stages of the game, if you really played fixed version. Try the walkthroghs - there isn't any significant changes in the course of the first five-six "days" of the game.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What do I do after the pool party? I got a text about Gerda but can't seem to do anything special with her.
Nothing to do, you have to wait for the next update.

She was probably kidnapped by the same people as Beccka

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
a gem, i hope dev add some more milf, lactation and breastfeeding scenes in future, everything is good here nothing complain but i wondering why lthe lactating milfs dont have brown nipples, though i am not complaining but it will be good, if they have, i am thinking of becoming a patron. :)

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
I'm having the same problem. I am playing on the android version, may I ask what version you are playing on?
pc but right now i stuck in well i'll think about it after mc give zuchini(i hope i spell it right) i dont know how to solve it... hurm

Apr 3, 2020
I think you need to study at home on your pc.
I'm still waiting for Tiffany content. Been playing this game for god knows how long just for her. Don't know why but i like her a lot. Maybe It's her body shape which is very enticing.

As for the NTR scene in this update. I'm indifferent towards it. I don't love it but i don't hate it either. Could it have been handled better? Sure but for me personally, i wasn't too bothered by it

I'd say it was a decent update for the most part for me. Some of the scenes with Mary and the other girls was hot. The switching character thing did feel unnecessarily tedious especially on Mary's side. Sometimes you just do one single thing and nothing else happens. For me it felt pointless like i don't really need Mary's perspective if all she's going to do is get her razor and then go to sleep.

Anyway, looking forward to what's next.
Same. Just goes to show you what the mindset can do for gameplay if the rest is done halway nicely :) Didn't really care for most of the characters, but warmed up a little, the final orange-headed goal in mind.
Kinda quickpaced intro too with the bully basically ordering your sis to undress. Three months later, there has been no development between the two? Slow paced is alright, but I'd have wished for there to be somewhat more teasy bits in between.

Reactions: bansdebar

theghastlee

Sep 5, 2020
Anyone know if there's any way to continue from a previous save? Only completed as far as the last update recently and don't want to have to do it again.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Same. Just goes to show you what the mindset can do for gameplay if the rest is done halway nicely :) Didn't really care for most of the characters, but warmed up a little, the final orange-headed goal in mind.
Kinda quickpaced intro too with the bully basically ordering your sis to undress. Three months later, there has been no development between the two? Slow paced is alright, but I'd have wished for there to be somewhat more teasy bits in between.
If the pacing was right, there should have been more content regarding that between the patches

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anyone know if there's any way to continue from a previous save? Only completed as far as the last update recently and don't want to have to do it again.

euueiu (Case sensitive.)
Start right at the new update.
Instructions: Choose Load Game and then click on the first save, there you can enter the code.

arnmcq (Case sensitive.)
Max stats and money.
Instructions: Start new game, there you can enter the code.

welcomedoom47

Nov 8, 2018
does anyone have the older versions of the game, cause like pre incest removal or pre lostraven, i am curious of how it has changed since then.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes