ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Can't stomach it? I find it amusing, hell they should add more Mary abuse.
i counldn't agree more, more mary abuse please, lets give her the treatment we gave clara except not as nice about it. make her feel so guilty about the years of lies and secrets that she believes bein our obedient bitch is the least she could do to make up for it >:3

You should see how Danny treats his mom, Clara. At least MC is just doing it to be kinky, Danny is just 100% ungrateful. Once he becomes a girl he better be nicer to her.
once were done with him he better or he aint gettin to even look at our dick, let alone have the privilege to suck it or have it in his ass lol

Reactions: Crichton

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
where do i place all cameras in priscila hause? i hope so nothing buged coz i didnt save even once
You can encounter a bug where you can't place the last camera and therefore can't leave the house and it bricks your game. I encountered it the last 2 builds I played and won't play again till I get confirmation its fixed

• Angry
Reactions: KhaiFirst

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
Having the same problem. Im already into Day 40 and still can't get this done. Can't peep into that damn bathroom

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Found a fix on the camera bug on Priscilla's house. You have to place the cameras on Priscilla's room first (Mirror, chair on the right) and the last camera in the shower.

Reactions: ramsess
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes