Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Hmm is there any way to move saves from older game version to current ? tried to look for savefiles but didnt see them anywhere in folderes. Im propably blind :LOL:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Hmm is there any way to move saves from older game version to current ? tried to look for savefiles but didnt see them anywhere in folderes. Im propably blind :LOL:
Nope, you can't do that, if you did, the game probably would just break because there is lots of little changes in the game and the game wouldn't run the old saves. Just use the save code from the OP to get to the new stuff without playing the older stuff.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Nope, you can't do that, if you did, the game probably would just break because there is lots of little changes in the game and the game wouldn't run the old saves. Just use the save code from the OP to get to the new stuff without playing the older stuff.
Aww shiiieet , its so grindy game to grind again ... fml :eek::eek::poop: And i had so much older version that i wont use cheatcode since i will loose ALOT content if i do so.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah noticed it now , gives money + stats but still doesnt take away damn grind that takes ages to get to the point i was in...
There is also code for the first Save slot that jumps you directly to point of new content, no need to grind...........

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
There is also code for the first Save slot that jumps you directly to point of new content, no need to grind...........
And if you would have read what i said before you would know that version that i had was alot behind current one so no i wont skip to the start of the new content since i would loose alot content in between...so its grind for me.

bikibisadKEK

Aug 10, 2020
I know Billie Eilish' is one of the first faces I think of when I think of a generic white woman face but I just can't unsee her face on characters like Jessica and Violet anymore, lmao.

Also, I know poor Peter doesn't deserve it but I kinda am excited for the NTR route just so I can imagine it's the alter ego getting his comeuppance for being a gaslighting piece of shit

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes