VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just started. Haven't really played yet. Fonts are too small. Bad eyesight. Not your fault, but some people, like me, have bad eyesight.
try pressing the A key to open the ren'py accessibility options it has a setting to increase the font scaling (i.e make it bigger) might make things look a little wonky at times but it works in a pinch

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm so confused, is this what drugs do to you or something? I have no idea what's going on, but I like it.

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
so the hotel is a nexus thing? the eva receptionist girl, aside from mother, looks like she knows more than anyone else. need to make her talk. perhaps next update?

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I like this game more and more...:love:
btw. it works perfectly with "Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time Original Soundtrack"

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Urrgh...
This game is so fucked up on so many points. At this level, that's not even funny anymore.
And you can add " rape " in the tag (because of course, when you can't make a good plot but you want to show sex, you have rape).
Of course! That's why there's sex before and after that scene ;)

Before that the zipper is closed and his dick is totally absent.
Not like being out of view but as actually absent.
The game is made with HS and HS sadly has this annoying limitation -> dick out, or dick absent, nothing in between :/

W-what do u mean one and a half??
That's basically a hint to the cliffhanger where a new char is introduced^^

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Ludvinae and RN83

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Honestly the fact they made a 4k version of this is kinda hilarious. I'm not ripping on the game but the pointlessness of making 4k images from Honeyselect which has neither the model detail nor texture resolution to make a different between 720 and 1080p let alone going up to 4k. Assuming the right settings for the image encoding you could get similar if not the exact same results with a 720p version on a 4k screen as with the native 4k version at a fraction of the system requirements and file size.

Hey, hold up...

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE!?
Don't knock the JoJo.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Of course! That's why there's sex before and after that scene ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember pointed some incoherences in the first release, and you didn't even edited it. You clearly don't give a damn about all of this.

And I don't even mention the MC. He is the worst character in the game.

Good luck.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Honestly the fact they made a 4k version of this is kinda hilarious. I'm not ripping on the game but the pointlessness of making 4k images from Honeyselect which has neither the model detail nor texture resolution to make a different between 720 and 1080p let alone going up to 4k. Assuming the right settings for the image encoding you could get similar if not the exact same results with a 720p version on a 4k screen as with the native 4k version at a fraction of the system requirements and file size.

Don't knock the JoJo.
I'm not using original HS, the models actually have better detail and use 4k textures, many other assets too. A 720p image does not (can't even) look the same as a native 4k image on a 4k screen, the quality will always be lower and not as crisp, that's simply because there are lots of informations missing. Even a raw, untouched 720p image would not be on par with a compressed (to a degree of course, everything has a limit) 4k .jpg image...

You are right though that the 4k version doesn't make much sense in general, many ppl don't have 4k screen and the size difference is crazy (especially bad for my slow internet). It's simply just something I wanted to do.

The only acceptable scene was with the little green woman. You can throw the others.
That's you opinion mate, I won't scrap parts of the game just because someone doesn't like it. By the way, please use spoiler ;)

Arassei

May 28, 2019
That's you opinion mate, I won't scrap parts of the game just because someone doesn't like it. By the way, please use spoiler ;)
Oh, I'm sure you won't...
You don't even correct the real inconsistencies in your game.

At least, your renders are great, I concede it. Too bad the characters don't follow.

Reactions: LegendKing23
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes