VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
That's you opinion mate, I won't scrap parts of the game just because someone doesn't like it. By the way, please use spoiler ;)
I'd just like to say I think it's fucking hilarious anyone's bitching about this game / project in particular, especially when you consider how it gets here. There seriously aren't enough facepalms to convey how retarded anyone that's complaining is.
That's basically a hint to the cliffhanger where a new char is introduced^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : Forgot to mention that the 4K version worked flawlessly for me this time, and it even loads the 1080p version saves with no problems, so it looks like whatever issues it had in 0.1 have been resolved, or at least the ones I had were.

There was a little weird "lag" (not sure what else to call it, it's a delay) when transitioning in the hallway hub area outside the MC's room. It's just a bit over 1 second though so it's not like it's a big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Title is quite apt. Story and my brain feels like it has been put through a blender.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Likely it so far! I'm super confused XD, but I like it. Like the graphics and I've always enjoyed honey select models. Cant wait to see what happens, and cant wait to find out whats goin on

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
no more contents after this ???? that was present there even in second last update

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Too little content to rate fairly at the moment, the English could be improved but the women were hot as well as the few scenes!
I'm keeping an eye on this.

[edit]
I forgot, the story is good too!
I like the confusion and hints on where the story might lead.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes