VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
how do split your time between bm and ws
I do one update after the other, means I'm now working on the BM update, and when this is done I'll work on the WS update.
But I'm building a second computer with spare parts, so I'll most likely be able to run and work in HS, while Daz is busy rendering on my main machine.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.2] [recreation] (545MB)
126 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Reactions: ortegas

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Story thoughts.

I am guessing that Mira is also not the Mira of the Bethany in the hotel.

Mira mentioned not seeing MC for a few years, but the accident supposedly happened the previous year.

She also doesn't act like he might have died, just that they spent time apart.

She lives with the mother and never mentions not living with her. So she would know about the accident and the deaths and have no reason not seeing MC before his death.

MC and Beth both also mentioned the father figure died, but Mira again never mentions death.

What does this mean? MC and Beth are opposite sides of the same coin, with similar events just different outcomes.

Mira on the other hand doesn't have an equal but opposite yet. So is she from a world where it was her fault everyone died? Or did no one die and she just ended up here somehow?

MC killed his family, Beth killed her family, Nara killed a bunch of people, Iggdra wasn't around and her clan was killed.

Train Girl, Eva, Laurie, Grandma, and new girl are still yet to be uncovered. If it has anything to do with a dead realm, being it looks like an apocalypse happened.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Story thoughts.

I am guessing that Mira is also not the Mira of the Bethany in the hotel.

Mira mentioned not seeing MC for a few years, but the accident supposedly happened the previous year.

She also doesn't act like he might have died, just that they spent time apart.

She lives with the mother and never mentions not living with her. So she would know about the accident and the deaths and have no reason not seeing MC before his death.

MC and Beth both also mentioned the father figure died, but Mira again never mentions death.

What does this mean? MC and Beth are opposite sides of the same coin, with similar events just different outcomes.

Mira on the other hand doesn't have an equal but opposite yet. So is she from a world where it was her fault everyone died? Or did no one die and she just ended up here somehow?

MC killed his family, Beth killed her family, Nara killed a bunch of people, Iggdra wasn't around and her clan was killed.

Train Girl, Eva, Laurie, Grandma, and new girl are still yet to be uncovered. If it has anything to do with a dead realm, being it looks like an apocalypse happened.
interesting thoughts, some are close to the truth, some are not, and some are still open ;)

hamstergonewrong

Jun 14, 2018
This game is, even tho it sticks to its name, pretty cool! i played this like a few months ago, but i came back to check on it because i just finishing Bad Memories 0.4.1 and i felt the need for more content from this very brilliant creator. Sadly i'm empty handed now and will wait with patient craving for any new update. ;)
Also finished Nya! already a long time ago, cute but short, nya. :3

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes