VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Only I expected a troll moment before iggdra's or Laurie's scene like Don't be happy for this scene because the update ends here? :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: recreation

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Title screen looks nice > good first impression
+ MC looks cool, first train scene is nice
+ Eva looks beautiful. Nice work, especially within the bounds of HS as a basis
+ Laurie is perfect... Asian, blonde, big boobs. Nice!
+ Mira looks like a JAV idol... so cute

+- The VR / fantasy scenes were fun but kinda strange

Way too short :( But I like what's there! :)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It would be nice if you could prevent Bethany's rape, since when you get there the tentacles aren't inside her yet and you can choose to help her immediately. That's probably the only thing I didn't like about this game. Other than that it's definitely weird, but I consider it the good kind of weird.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for those asking what ya need to run the 4k..i have a 2gb 710gt something something and 12gb ram and it runs fine..so..if ya got better than that dont see why it wouldnt run nice(since the elitists consider my stuff meh...that should be a good barometer)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Looks good but need more content and more importantly need more sex scenes! Like vaginal or anal. But looks promising good job.

Reactions: BloodReaper

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Very interesting start, and quite the collection. I'm thinking the residents are from alternative realities.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Wow interesting story can't wait to see more with ALL the girls great game so far keep it up (y) and that girl that wanted to check in got me interested too :devilish:

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I'm not using original HS, the models actually have better detail and use 4k textures, many other assets too. A 720p image does not (can't even) look the same as a native 4k image on a 4k screen, the quality will always be lower and not as crisp, that's simply because there are lots of informations missing. Even a raw, untouched 720p image would not be on par with a compressed (to a degree of course, everything has a limit) 4k .jpg image...

You are right though that the 4k version doesn't make much sense in general, many ppl don't have 4k screen and the size difference is crazy (especially bad for my slow internet). It's simply just something I wanted to do.
My point was it depends on your source material. Ya you'll never gain quality but if your source material is 720p making a 4k capture isn't gonna look any better than the original 720p version even on a 4k screen cause you're still just pixel scaling. In your case since you're using custom models and textures ya you could actually make versions in 4k that are noticeably better.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This is ok. Not sure if I would say it is on the same level as BM, though I admit that this is not a type of game that I really play (I have tried a few and found them lacking for me).

alcapone847

Dec 16, 2017
Gonna give this a try. It's humorous that all the models are shiny in the sample art. I'll have to see how it appears in 4K, but considering the high bar for quality of the character renders in so many other games on this forum, I'm skeptical of whether the 4K is worth the effort for this developer if the trade off is that the detailed work of models and textures and lighting is lacking. That's the impression I get from the sample images, but I'll reserve my review till I see the real deal.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This is ok. Not sure if I would say it is on the same level as BM, though I admit that this is not a type of game that I really play (I have tried a few and found them lacking for me).
It was never meant to be on the same level, it's a fun project I do mostly to get a bit distance from BM and Daz (refresh the battery, so to say) while still developing something. Also, I did the whole update in about one and a half week, that's not much time to make a masterpiece^^

Next weird update when ??
In two weeks :p
after the next BM update.

Gonna give this a try. It's humorous that all the models are shiny in the sample art. I'll have to see how it appears in 4K, but considering the high bar for quality of the character renders in so many other games on this forum, I'm skeptical of whether the 4K is worth the effort for this developer if the trade off is that the detailed work of models and textures and lighting is lacking. That's the impression I get from the sample images, but I'll reserve my review till I see the real deal.
These aren't render, it's a HS game, nothing you could compare to a game made with Daz models ;)

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes