VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yes. For you it become easy to add new ideas what ad to the goal. For us it is more like discover thinks you do. In both games. So like here you fuck the cute in kitchen and when... Ok i don not want spoiler any... and so on the on go in game the flow , the catch of main char , what ... and so on. This is much more easyer then you have a goal and a flow of the story or other say a path. Yes i think this was right writen. Stay sharp and when idea fit put it in in both and future games. THX
Thanks and btw you can write in german if you put it under your english version, a google translation might be easer to understand^^
Danke, du kannst auch auf deutsch schreiben wenn du es unter den englischen text packst, eine google übersetzung ist vielleicht einfacher zu verstehen^^

Reactions: Bse

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
When i write in German i get delete here.
Wenn ich in Deutsch schreibe löschen die mich. Das habe ich schon mal gehabt. Danke Dir.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
When i write in German i get delete here.
Wenn ich in Deutsch schreibe löschen die mich. Das habe ich schon mal gehabt. Danke Dir.
That's why I said to put the english text first, you can't write german only in a english speaking forum, but it's okay if you put the german text under the english text.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Finally did a playthrough of your other works and I must say weird shit definitely did happen!!!

It was different than what I've played in the past including Bad Mems and I enjoyed it greatly it drew me in and from what I have gathered so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Definitely looking forward to more I know you have things you prioritize but I will definitely be watching this one good job Rec!

Reactions: recreation

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'll be waiting with bated breath!! This one is an awesome work, as good in its own direction as BM (which is amazing!!)... can't wait to see what's next!
Yeah they don't even seem like the same dev except they both are damn good. But tbh this is my favorite of the two mainly cause I haven't a clue where we are headed with it :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
WS 0.4 Update!!!
(Only 4k for now, I have to fix a few things in the 1080p version)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please note that saves from v0.2 won't work anymore, saves from 0.3 are fine though.
Also, since renpy got updated with a new renderer the 4k version runs a lot smoother than before, so maybe give it a try even if it previously didn't run well on your machine.

HAVE FUN!

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Some time tomorrow, testing + upload will probably take most of the time and I'm done for today.
Very much looking forward to playing the new update when it's released for us poor people who can't afford 4K lol :D
Will keep checking back tomorrow to check on the update being dropped and once again thankyou for all the great work you do on this and your other games and sharing with us all to enjoy recreation

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Very much looking forward to playing the new update when it's released for us poor people who can't afford 4K lol :D
Will keep checking back tomorrow to check on the update being dropped and once again thankyou for all the great work you do on this and your other games and sharing with us all to enjoy recreation
If it's half as good as it has been it's soooo worth my wait :)

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes