VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
It's in the current tags now. :)
Can anybody tell me the nature of the incest in this game? Merci!
At the moment there is only a dream scene. You can see a picture of it in post #421 on page 22. Other than that there isn't any at the moment.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thank you. (y)

View attachment 843188
Seriously has the dev talked about the future of this tag? recreation ? Just curious, no pressure. :)
It's a bit complicated, just casually saying there's/will be incest is neither correct nor wrong. You'll understand what I mean when you play the game^^
I can however tell you that every girl will be lewdable. ;)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It's a bit complicated, just casually saying there's/will be incest is neither correct nor wrong. You'll understand what I mean when you play the game^^
I can however tell you that every girl will be lewdable. ;)
Thanks, I'm sure I'll understand when I play it. Have it bookmarked, it piqued my interest, so I'll play it eventually. If I like it I'll send you a pm on patreon or subscribestar. (y)

Reactions: recreation

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
recreation Jeesh rec....what the actual....just....happened....LOVE IT lmao. Utter crazyness!

Naxos Please tell me you know about this.
Weird shit is going to happen you say?

I swear officer I was not involved. I have not knowledge of these events. No sir I cannot recollect anything.

Nah mate, news to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ok im about an hour in & my summary thus far would be

What.
The.
Fuck.

Don't get me wrong, characters look decent, I just can't get a grip on what its actually about, plenty of mystery, because I never know what's going on. Bad news/ good news: bad news is im confused as fuck & would've stopped playing already but the good news is at this point im hooked on getting more info & just trying to grasp basically anything that's happening which is a good thing, it means its quality enough to make me want to figure it out which is saying a lot as I typically Hate being strung along wanting more info so great job there !!

Edit: punctuation

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I like both of your games. The BM and this. Both unice ( not sur about writeing, sorry). But both fun to play. From all good and keep going. Nice work in both games so far. Hope you had story finished in both.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I like both of your games. The BM and this. Both unice ( not sur about writeing, sorry). But both fun to play. From all good and keep going. Nice work in both games so far. Hope you had story finished in both.
Thanks, yes I have both main stories basically finished, not really everything written down, but I know where things are heading.
The thing is that BM is a game made around a story, but WS is a story made for a game, so while it does have a main story it's not the main focus like in BM. Hope that was understandable^^

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Thanks, yes I have both main stories basically finished, not really everything written down, but I know where things are heading.
The thing is that BM is a game made around a story, but WS is a story made for a game, so while it does have a main story it's not the main focus like in BM. Hope that was understandable^^
Belive me it make it easy to make this. You have a path and a goal. And you can easy change it when Patreons ask about it. It make it light in the flow. Game flow i mean. ( sorry it is not my mother speak). ;-) Or make it , it become less brain rumbel, thinking .. and so... hope i make it right ...

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Belive me it make it easy to make this. You have a path and a goal. And you can easy change it when Patreons ask about it. It make it light in the flow. Game flow i mean. ( sorry it is not my mother speak). ;-) Or make it , it become less brain rumbel, thinking .. and so... hope i make it right ...
I hope I understand this correct, but if so: that's the reason why I'm making this game in the first place, it's a lot easier to write for because I can just put all my silly ideas in it^^

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I hope I understand this correct, but if so: that's the reason why I'm making this game in the first place, it's a lot easier to write for because I can just put all my silly ideas in it^^
Yes perversions kink and hot af ones too. Can't wait to see the next weirdness you have in store. :love:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Yes. For you it become easy to add new ideas what ad to the goal. For us it is more like discover thinks you do. In both games. So like here you fuck the cute in kitchen and when... Ok i don not want spoiler any... and so on the on go in game the flow , the catch of main char , what ... and so on. This is much more easyer then you have a goal and a flow of the story or other say a path. Yes i think this was right writen. Stay sharp and when idea fit put it in in both and future games. THX

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes