VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
They are from v0.3
The only thing I can think of which I noticed now. is my v3 is 1080 and I'm playing the 4k release here.
That shouldn't be a problem, that saves are compatible. What happens if you start a new game?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
@recreation maybe put a note in the op about it to stop idiots like me trying to use the old saves? Just a suggestion
I will as soon as soon as everything is up, I have mentioned it in the update post though^^

Ok I'm confused as fuck now. I clearly remember saving the princess or whatever the blond was and having her and her handmaiden come back to the hotel. I remember her and the green skinned threatening to kill each other, but now is's not in any of my saves.

Hmm. oh well. Weird shit is happening!
:unsure: who knows what you played there, maybe it was even a modded version or whatever^^

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I will as soon as soon as everything is up, I have mentioned it in the update post though^^

:unsure: who knows what you played there, maybe it was even a modded version or whatever^^
I deleted my post, but I think it was probably just I didn't save or something. I sort of remember some stuff that I'm seeing after my saves but not all of it.

I'm just putting down to user error.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
1080p version is up!

Since renpy handles videos a lot better now I've re-encoded the older animations to match the quality with the new ones.

For android users: the new version didn't want to install an update this time, it only installed as new, so if you have the same problem make a backup of your saves.
Saves files are located under: Android > data > weird.shit.is.going.to.happen > files
copy the files folder to somewhere else, delete the game, install the new version, start it once (might not be necessary), put the files folder back in place.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.4] [recreation] (1.16 GB rar 1080p pc source)
445 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
recreation perhaps you could link this 1080p compressed version to the OP, thanks.
probably it is a better choice to compress this, than that 4k monstrosity version :BootyTime:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.4] [recreation] (1.16 GB rar 1080p pc source)
445 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
recreation perhaps you could link this 1080p compressed version to the OP, thanks.
probably it is a better choice to compress this, than that 4k monstrosity version :BootyTime:

I was actually waiting to see if you link it, linked it myself now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not saying this game is bad
but wish you focus bad memory more :' )
First, I'm the exact opposite of you, but please know this is working really well for the dev and in turn is helping both vns be better imo. Yes it means both of us have to wait more but in the long run it's ensuring no burn out of the dev and quality to both vns. Imo

Reactions: recreation
Oct 7, 2019
This is the most weirdest game I have ever played in F95. It's kind of a mix of magic, different dimensions, parallels world and all sort of weird Stuffs. I don't have the faintest idea how you came up with this story, but keep it up. And btw the name of the game surely matches the game perfectly.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes