VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
What I can tell you is that windows xp isn't supported anymore by renpy, and honestly if you still use it an update is overdue^^
If that's not the case it could be a driver issue, renpy uses newer open cl versions that need updated drivers. See the last few posts above.
I installed the one for windows 7 but it still wouldn't start. Again it's a me problem. Hopefully get a new system sooner than later. A third of the vns i play have switched to that so it's going to be needed for all of them soon
I know you're an old fart, but geez, come on. Time to get with the times and upgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yes, someone asked me for a compressed port on discord so i thought the 1080 version more appropriate.
I can remove my post if you're not comfortable with it or prefer people to stay with the official build.
It's fine, I just wanted to know in case some problems with whatever version occur ;)

Reactions: Wills747

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
Game is brilliant Developer. It has intrigue good sex scenes and best of all, lots of incest. It's not your typical incest story, which is cool. Btw, I recommend that you improve the visuals, or at least add a bit more effort in the game's presentation on here. As I thought it was a troll game at first, and the visuals weren't that appealing to me either. Frankly when i played it, i was very surprised. So, just a tip, please put a bit more effort into the presentation, because the presentation doesn't do justice to your game. Your game is way better, however most people will only look at the presentation once and ignore the game. So that's why. Anyway, game is brilliant and you have a fan in me, so I'll be keeping up with the updates. Hope you finish it (please don't abandon this game).

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Game is brilliant Developer. It has intrigue good sex scenes and best of all, lots of incest. It's not your typical incest story, which is cool. Btw, I recommend that you improve the visuals, or at least add a bit more effort in the game's presentation on here. As I thought it was a troll game at first, and the visuals weren't that appealing to me either. Frankly when i played it, i was very surprised. So, just a tip, please put a bit more effort into the presentation, because the presentation doesn't do justice to your game. Your game is way better, however most people will only look at the presentation once and ignore the game. So that's why. Anyway, game is brilliant and you have a fan in me, so I'll be keeping up with the updates. Hope you finish it (please don't abandon this game).
Thanks for your kind words :)
I have to admit that I don't really put much effort into the presentation since it's "just" a side/fun project, most of the effort goes into my main project and that's clearly visible (not only because of the renders^^).
I'll try to remember that though, maybe I can change a few things here and there.

Reactions: User1230

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What I can tell you is that windows xp isn't supported anymore by renpy, and honestly if you still use it an update is overdue^^
If that's not the case it could be a driver issue, renpy uses newer open cl versions that need updated drivers. See the last few posts above.
yeah i had read its not supporting windows xp ,... is why i also have windows7 on my pc .. which i use mostly ... (y)

i am still downloading your games .. in case i get this stupid computer of mine fixed .. :LOL:

Reactions: recreation

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for your kind words :)
I have to admit that I don't really put much effort into the presentation since it's "just" a side/fun project, most of the effort goes into my main project and that's clearly visible (not only because of the renders^^).
I'll try to remember that though, maybe I can change a few things here and there.
This is selfish of me to say since I do not support you other than loving your work, but please don't change this, or rather how you are making it... and most importantly please don't go back and "fix" anything :p.

Not kissing your ass but I love this project I can not wait to play this update which if all goes well will be soon.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This is selfish of me to say since I do not support you other than loving your work, but please don't change this, or rather how you are making it... and most importantly please don't go back and "fix" anything :p.

Not kissing your ass but I love this project I can not wait to play this update which if all goes well will be soon.
I was more talking about the thread and maybe the menu and such^^

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

yeah yeah you ass kissing selfish person you .... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: jk jk ....

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes