VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
depends, does it look fluid or raggedly?
Raggedly.

By the way, the game is great, except for this "slow animations" problem. I especially like the little details. When I was in the car at the beginning of the question game, I kept saying, "Are we there yet?" Then she went crazy and she fired me from her car.

When the receptionist asked me my age, I said 32. And she said "Correct".

But then I did a rollback and changed my age to 18. And the receptionist said "Correct, but I have to admit, you seem to be very mature for your age."

Then I did a rollback and changed my age to 90.And the receptionist said "Come on, do you want to clear things up, or not?"

I'm a detail guy, and I want to tell you that you did a great job. Please continue to add such details. I hope one day your game gets the attention it deserves.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Raggedly.

By the way, the game is great, except for this "slow animations" problem. I especially like the little details. When I was in the car at the beginning of the question game, I kept saying, "Are we there yet?" Then she went crazy and she fired me from her car.

When the receptionist asked me my age, I said 32. And she said "Correct".

But then I did a rollback and changed my age to 18. And the receptionist said "Correct, but I have to admit, you seem to be very mature for your age."

Then I did a rollback and changed my age to 90.And the receptionist said "Come on, do you want to clear things up, or not?"

I'm a detail guy, and I want to tell you that you did a great job. Please continue to add such details. I hope one day your game gets the attention it deserves.
Thanks a lot :)
I like details :ROFLMAO: (but this is just a side project, so I try to not go overboard).

Regarding the slow animations, did you play the 4k version? If so try the 1080p version or even the compressed versions. There's a lot of stuff going on with overlapping animations + background images, etc. that can be hard for older/low end hardware.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Just wanted to say thank you for making this game and updating it. I like that the mc has the choice to being stern or kind to people. Only thing, just give Nara some love if you can. Poor girl hasn't gotten alone time with the mc in a while.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Thanks a lot :)
I like details :ROFLMAO: (but this is just a side project, so I try to not go overboard).

Regarding the slow animations, did you play the 4k version? If so try the 1080p version or even the compressed versions. There's a lot of stuff going on with overlapping animations + background images, etc. that can be hard for older/low end hardware.
I was playing the 4k version, but I guess my crappy graphics card couldn't handle it. I'll try the 1080p version. Thank you for your help.

Reactions: recreation

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Finally, a game that really and truly lives up to its' name. I would expect no less from recreation of course! No slow animations on my part. I have a relatively old video card (NVidia 760GTX) but a crazy fast Xeon 16 core processor, so I don't know which contributed to performance on my side. The game so far has been a wild and crazy ride. Thanks for the fun romp!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just wanted to say thank you for making this game and updating it. I like that the mc has the choice to being stern or kind to people. Only thing, just give Nara some love if you can. Poor girl hasn't gotten alone time with the mc in a while.
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about her, I tried my best to invole her when ever possible knowing well that she doesn't have much screen time, but now that every of the main girls are there she'll get more time with the mc as well ;)

I was playing the 4k version, but I guess my crappy graphics card couldn't handle it. I'll try the 1080p version. Thank you for your help.
Let me know if it works better for you (y)

Finally, a game that really and truly lives up to its' name. I would expect no less from recreation of course! No slow animations on my part. I have a relatively old video card (NVidia 760GTX) but a crazy fast Xeon 16 core processor, so I don't know which contributed to performance on my side. The game so far has been a wild and crazy ride. Thanks for the fun romp!
Thanks man, I'm actually not sure about what hardware renpy uses specifically, might as well be ram related, I'm simply not sure^^
Glad you liked it :)

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about her, I tried my best to invole her when ever possible knowing well that she doesn't have much screen time, but now that every of the main girls are there she'll get more time with the mc as well ;)

Let me know if it works better for you (y)

Thanks man, I'm actually not sure about what hardware renpy uses specifically, might as well be ram related, I'm simply not sure^^
I have 32GB of RAM as well, so that could contribute to it. I was doing a consulting gig with a multinational company that funded my rig when I built it about 6 years ago. So (for that time) it was pretty advanced, given the work requirements.

• Wow

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
I'm guessing VRAM with the 4K version.

The requirements don't seem particularly different.
@ 7.4.0
- This renderer supports desktop computers that support either OpenGL 2.2 or DirectX 9.0c or 11, and mobile devices and embedded systems that support OpenGL ES 3.

Considering its still opt in they may just still be working on a few problems.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Simple question is it intended that playing along with eva reduce what I assume is her love point?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
There are no love points.
Does it mean the sl points have little importance? Until the spanking I've never faced a choice where my prefered answer was against those points. I know you usually don't construct your game around point (in BM) so I'm curious in this case.
Anyway there are some weird shit but a lot of sexy things so it's great.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Does it mean the sl points have little importance? Until the spanking I've never faced a choice where my prefered answer was against those points. I know you usually don't construct your game around point (in BM) so I'm curious in this case.
Anyway there are some weird shit but a lot of sexy things so it's great.
the points are not working like "gained 1 love", "gained 1 hate"/"lost 1 love", they're shaping the story in a way, but it's not important if you get one or two points in one direction or the other. Go with what your guts tells you and see what happens (I know you did that already, but hey you know what I mean ;)).

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And...bookmarked. Damn, this game was very fun and the story even though can't be taken serious was very interesting. Not just that but each characters was very hot, love Inggra, MC's mom and Eva a lot and the sex scenes was very good with smooth animation
Very enjoyable and can't wait to see more updates in the future

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Damn, I like Ava from the start and love her more each episode. Loving the dreams with her as well.

Not a fan of non human woman, but I love what Ingga is bringing to the party and really like her.

I still have some suspicions about the gran but I'm not sure. All i'll say is I don't think she's really an old sickly woman on death's door, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Ava turned out to be the gran, though it would be weird the mother doesn't recognise her if that was the case, unless the gran was the fathers mother and not Beth's mother.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Damn, I like Ava from the start and love her more each episode. Loving the dreams with her as well.

Not a fan of non human woman, but I love what Ingga is bringing to the party and really like her.

I still have some suspicions about the gran but I'm not sure. All i'll say is I don't think she's really an old sickly woman on death's door, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Ava turned out to be the gran, though it would be weird the mother doesn't recognise her if that was the case, unless the gran was the fathers mother and not Beth's mother.
Eva and Iggdra btw xD
And regarding the grandma you'll have to wait for future updates^^

Reactions: Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Eva and Iggdra btw xD
And regarding the grandma you'll have to wait for future updates^^
Whatever :p
Eva, Ava she's hot.
Iggdra, I'll just call greeny or something.

As for the gran, I'm going to take that as "you're right or very close, but I won't say" and I won't let you spoil my fun. :ROFLMAO:

Got to say I really love both your games dude. Can't wait for more. :love::love:

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes