VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I usually avoid any VN with these character models as I hate them with a passion. But because recreation is behind it I tried and it is pretty good.

Damn, now I have to look at those ugly ass character models because I want to know what comes next. I hate you :cry::ROFLMAO:
You mean Honey select models?

There are some games with good looking HS models that totally out class some of the games with daz.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I usually avoid any VN with these character models as I hate them with a passion. But because recreation is behind it I tried and it is pretty good.

Damn, now I have to look at those ugly ass character models because I want to know what comes next. I hate you :cry::ROFLMAO:
I've grown to love HS actors and actresses. When used right like this, to me it's beautiful.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
You mean Honey select models?

There are some games with good looking HS models that totally out class some of the games with daz.
Yes, never knew they are called honey select models. My first encounter with them has scarred me for life, but since I found a couple (including this VN) that are tolerable. Don't get me wrong, me not liking their looks does not mean they are bad or that the scenes with them are bad :).

Slightly off topic, the worst is the male character, he is the one that bothers me the most. Is he the only model or are there better ones?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yes, never knew they are called honey select models. My first encounter with them has scarred me for life, but since I found a couple (including this VN) that are tolerable. Don't get me wrong, me not liking their looks does not mean they are bad or that the scenes with them are bad :).

Slightly off topic, the worst is the male character, he is the one that bothers me the most. Is he the only model or are there better ones?
Yeah the male characters are pretty limited.

When you use the studio you get a number of girls (mostly asian looking) and only 1 guy. You can make you own characters, but I guess most people want to spend their time making girls rather than dudes.

If you haven't already check out Ripples (in my sig) or Once in a lifetime for some of the better graphics and scenes. I'd say ripples has some of the best I've seen and both are damn good games.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
@recreation

"treat" not "tread"??? As in "treat those burns with some aloe".

Sorry if this has already been noted, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, the game is awesome, hope it continues!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Finally got a hold of a computer on which I could play the update. So worth the wait. I will use patience til the next update. So looking forward to it. :) thanks

Reactions: Naxos

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Great visual novel weird shit did happen i was hoping for some incest content but with the visual novels these days we can only view these incest (content) in the dream world or when an aunt does not tell you, that you are related only after sex scene. I found this gem on subscribestar when i was waiting for more BM.

Bad_Memories_Sig.gif

Reactions: recreation

CptCalicoJack

Aug 29, 2020
What video chip/card is in your machine? Usually, I'd say just update graphics drivers.
Qualcomm Adreno 630 GPU? It is the Samsung Galaxy Book 2, so a tablet pc. This only seems to be an issue with the visual novels I have downloaded that have two .exe's. I can't run the x64, and the x32 just crashes either just after the window opens or before launch.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
with this update, the game crashes upon launch, and I receive this log

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do I fix this?
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get any notifiations... again :rolleyes:
This looks like an antivirus is interfering/blocking parts of the program, try disabling it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I've added a new Android version that uses a newer Renpy build, so if you had trouble with the latest android version try this one:
- - -
(No new content, just a fix)

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
Qualcomm Adreno 630 GPU? It is the Samsung Galaxy Book 2, so a tablet pc. This only seems to be an issue with the visual novels I have downloaded that have two .exe's. I can't run the x64, and the x32 just crashes either just after the window opens or before launch.
Ooh I have no experience with those at all! But try this.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I swear.. If this game is getting abandoned many head are going to fall
This game has barely gotten started, and you're already worried about it getting abandoned? You must have had some really bad experiences with some of the games here, I'm guessing?

From what I've seen of this Dev, barring unforeseen circumstances, they're unlikely to abandon either of the two games they're working on. Both of which I am enjoying immensely.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes