VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes
Jun 15, 2017
Holy shit this was good! I don't know what I was expecting, but I'm not a big fan of Bad Memories not because It's a bad game I actually think the girls are super attractive especially the redheaded sister but I just couldn't get into the story at all. However, this I really liked! The story definitely matches the title which Is probably why It's so interesting as well as the huge cast of characters who are all different and your relationship to them also being different due to the alternate realities. Definitely looking forward to more of this and even though the updates aren't going to be too frequent (I imagine) due to you having two games the updates you do release seem to be big with the last being 1100 renders and 43 animations. Jesus this became long-winded when I was just supposed to say good game, good shit, and keep it up!

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I just finished the game. And I have to say, I love it! This version left a lot of question marks in my head, but it just made me look forward to the new version more. Especially the idea of taking girls from different dimensions and building a harem fits perfectly with me. I'll download and play the dev's other games while I wait for the new version to come out. I hope the dev's other games are of the same quality.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I just finished the game. And I have to say, I love it! This version left a lot of question marks in my head, but it just made me look forward to the new version more. Especially the idea of taking girls from different dimensions and building a harem fits perfectly with me. I'll download and play the dev's other games while I wait for the new version to come out. I hope the dev's other games are of the same quality.
I like the idea of the girls being the ones building his harem, so far he's just along for the ride. Ol Greeny is taking charge and doing all the work for him, love it.

recreation did you remove the choice when Princess first shows up at the hotel and Greeny wants to kill her and you can choose between agreeing with her or saying there will be no killing? Not that she did kill Princess, but I seem to remember a choice earlier but didn't notice it now.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I like the idea of the girls being the ones building his harem, so far he's just along for the ride. Ol Greeny is taking charge and doing all the work for him, love it.

recreation did you remove the choice when Princess first shows up at the hotel and Greeny wants to kill her and you can choose between agreeing with her or saying there will be no killing? Not that she did kill Princess, but I seem to remember a choice earlier but didn't notice it now.
that choice was between greeny and half greeny ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
that choice was between greeny and half greeny ;)
I guess I missed that. Can you give me more details? Or have those choices been removed?

Last edited:

John64

Apr 25, 2018
Well, the game is awesome. Really like the story, but... 7 months for an update?.. a little bit too much, no? :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Davewatch

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I love this game.
I enjoy playing this game more then Bad Memories. And I do love Bad Memories as well especially the psychologist and the scenes with her but after those scenes with Katherine I kind of wonder if maybe she needs a psychologist herself. :ROFLMAO:

But I really enjoy the dynamics between all the girls in this game and how they interact with each other. My favs are Lilibet (daddy has to take care of his little princess :love:) and Laurie. But I enjoy all the girls and I like how Iggdra makes Mira do things for the MC. :devilish:

Also I wonder if what is happening with Eva in those dreams where she keeps telling Bethany what she has to do to save her son are a dream or are they memories coming out in a dream.

• Red Heart
Reactions: recreation

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I love this game.
I enjoy playing this game more then Bad Memories. And I do love Bad Memories as well especially the psychologist and the scenes with her but after those scenes with Katherine I kind of wonder if maybe she needs a psychologist herself. :ROFLMAO:

But I really enjoy the dynamics between all the girls in this game and how they interact with each other. My favs are Lilibet (daddy has to take care of his little princess :love:) and Laurie. But I enjoy all the girls and I like how Iggdra makes Mira do things for the MC. :devilish:
Well someone likes their women submissive. :p

*cough* Not that I don't enjoy those as well *cough*
Also I wonder if what is happening with Eva in those dreams where she keeps telling Bethany what she has to do to save her son are a dream or are they memories coming out in a dream.
Well Bethany got embarrassed when the topic of the dreams came up. Pretty strong hint that she has the same "dreams". Now is this something between you two or is Eva in there herself or maybe even the cause of it all? We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The trick is to add more and more games to your watch-list until you can't keep up anymore.

Reactions: 01234

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I love this game.
A little O.T. but likewise, especially as she seems to have a little bit of a sub tendency, hope that gets expanded on.

My favs are Lilibet (daddy has to take care of his little princess :love:)
Not my favourite and definitely below Liv and Mira, but yes, daddy has to take care of his princess. :ROFLMAO:
Loved all the other girls reactions to her calling him daddy.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Oh yes, little miss princess has a lot to learn :sneaky:
Yes she does and I plan on teaching her everything I know. ;)

Not my favourite and definitely below Liv and Mira, but yes, daddy has to take care of his princess. :ROFLMAO:
Loved all the other girls reactions to her calling him daddy.
I liked that too. I also like how Nara keeps teasing Mira about her feelings for the MC and watching her get all flustered. :D
Also didn't you see Lilibet in the pool bathing? That girl has got it going on, damn. :p. And Laurie in the kitchen was really good and that girl is so sweet she would do anything for me, oops I mean the MC, :LOL:.

Last edited:

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
I usually avoid any VN with these character models as I hate them with a passion. But because recreation is behind it I tried and it is pretty good.

Damn, now I have to look at those ugly ass character models because I want to know what comes next. I hate you :cry::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes