VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I had that the first time i started it on android, just closed it and started it again, it works since then.
It work until I get to spanking scene first it said missing images like plantey of them then The scene with eve just when animation(I guess)was about to start it bugged out . when I relunch the app again it went black screen .may be animations are not working ?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So i came pretty far into the game

But when u have the receptionist riding you on the bed suddenly the game closes on its own

Is that the end of the content or a glitch ? caus i dont get a error screen ... just shuts off

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Takes a while because BM takes a lot longer to update, but I make WS as a way to relax, to get my head free after an BM update, so don't worry it takes a while, but updates will come^^
while i usually don't like spreading too thin across projects (often leads to one or both getting abandoned), this is completely understandable. while i prefer bad memories, i can see how subject matter wise, it could be a little heavy. maybe have to dig into some unpleasant places when coming up with the story. so something a little different for a change of pace, or sanity break? definitely get it. =) and this one is good too. so just keep it up. and do what you gotta do

Reactions: recreation

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Well the title it apt, at the start it was a bit bonkers, haha ... I enjoyed it though, I really hope the MC embraces the harem and starts fucking his sister, the little princess (the daddy stuff was a nice touch), and the actual daughter asap though.

One thing I noticed was that automatic quicksave when you got to the end - that was a nice trick I wonder why more games don't put in something like that.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It work until I get to spanking scene first it said missing images like plantey of them then The scene with eve just when animation(I guess)was about to start it bugged out . when I relunch the app again it went black screen .may be animations are not working ?
Just played through the whole game on my android (again^^), I had no problems, no crashes. Maybe your android isn't powerful enough. Hardware accelleration is on in the android version, so this might be the faul.
Could you try the compressed version posted above?

So i came pretty far into the game

But when u have the receptionist riding you on the bed suddenly the game closes on its own

Is that the end of the content or a glitch ? caus i dont get a error screen ... just shuts off
Which version are you playing, 1080p? 4k? PC? Mac? Android? How is the overall performance when you play the game?

One thing I noticed was that automatic quicksave when you got to the end - that was a nice trick I wonder why more games don't put in something like that.
Same, I never understood why that isn't a standard, some dev's even ask people to create a save at the end of an update, so why not make an automatic save?

Hi all, My unofficial compressed Android port of Weird shit is going to happen0.4
Usual gestures etc
Mega
Based on 1080p I guess?

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Just played through the whole game on my android (again^^), I had no problems, no crashes. Maybe your android isn't powerful enough. Hardware accelleration is on in the android version, so this might be the faul.
Could you try the compressed version posted above
I don't think so I have sd855 and 8gb of ram .yeah may be hardware acceleration causing the the trouble .I will try wills port .
Ok tried it it working fine

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
recreation you asked a while back if the 1080p had issues with older computers, sadly it does on my old system (windows 7). I am saddened but I understand why you devs are using the updated renpy. I will find a way to play this update soon. It's a me problem

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
recreation you asked a while back if the 1080p had issues with older computers, sadly it does on my old system (windows 7). I am saddened but I understand why you devs are using the updated renpy. I will find a way to play this update soon. It's a me problem
It's more a video drivers problem most likely, what does the system have in it for CPU and video chip? OpenGL ES 3 works fine on win7.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's more a video drivers problem most likely, what does the system have in it for CPU and video chip? OpenGL ES 3 works fine on win7.
Yeah except if you haven't updated in forever like I haven't. My home pc isn't on the net. 64 bit AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon HD graphics 3.20 Ghz. It's all Greek to me and I'm planning on getting a new one soon. Like I said it's a me problem

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah except if you haven't updated in forever like I haven't. My home pc isn't on the net. 64 bit AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon HD graphics 3.20 Ghz. It's all Greek to me and I'm planning on getting a new one soon. Like I said it's a me problem
The drivers you need are over here.

I guess I forgot they cut off support in 2016 but it still should work.

• Red Heart

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You could get a usb stick and download the latest driver somewhere else (how do you download the game?) ;)

• Red Heart

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The drivers you need are over here.

I guess I forgot they cut off support in 2016 but it still should work.
Thank you I will try to get it on my phone and transfer it over.
You could get a usb stick and download the latest driver somewhere else (how do you download the game?) ;)
my phone :p I just don't like playing the vns on my phone

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Let me know if the 1080p version works for you.
it didn't .. same thing happened .. for some odd reason i can't get ren'py 7.4 to work on my computer ... i'll surely miss out on your great games now... :cry:
being honest with you .. your games are among the best i've played ... i will miss playing them .. at least till i figure out whats going on with my computer and ren'py 7.4 and 7.4.1

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
it didn't .. same thing happened .. for some odd reason i can't get ren'py 7.4 to work on my computer ... i'll surely miss out on your great games now... :cry:
being honest with you .. your games are among the best i've played ... i will miss playing them .. at least till i figure out whats going on with my computer and ren'py 7.4 and 7.4.1
What I can tell you is that windows xp isn't supported anymore by renpy, and honestly if you still use it an update is overdue^^
If that's not the case it could be a driver issue, renpy uses newer open cl versions that need updated drivers. See the last few posts above.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I installed the one for windows 7 but it still wouldn't start. Again it's a me problem. Hopefully get a new system sooner than later. A third of the vns i play have switched to that so it's going to be needed for all of them soon

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes