VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

hre83276

May 15, 2018
With such a name the dev could put some doompaul references in the game that would be funny.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Ok iv'e tried this out, it dose have some weird shit going on here. Like alternate dimension stuff lol. The model are very hot the few animations i saw were very good. I'm happy to have checked this one out. I look forward to seeing where the story goes. I take it there will be more tags added such as incest in later additions. Can't wait till the next update. I have a good feeling about this one. Just a warning though to everyone, Its was a short intro nothing much more then that. Left a lot unexplained.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wasn't sure what to think, but then I saw it was by recreation, so I DL'ed it. :)

Reactions: recreation

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Awesome title... Too many implicit promises... Not really a fan of Honeyselect models (Only one of every ten games or so using them manage to grow on me), but I discovered Bad Memories about a week ago, so let's have some faith in the dev and check this out. I DO expect some weird shit to happen, tho, or I'm calling my imaginary lawyers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
bro, this shit is so weird my marijuana is jealous right now, dude :p .
Serious now, this thread needs tag humor, because the story is really funny and I had WTF feelings all the time. I noticed it's on purpose and it needs some updates to clarify some doubts left, mainly at the end of this 0.0000000001 version.
This game has beautiful renders, but I noticed some performance issues during the animations(I have an I3-6100 CPU, GTX 1050 and 8GB RAM) they are lagging. recreation, you really love short girls:
another loli.jpg

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Soooooo
The lesbian scene out of nowhere is just something that happened like that for fanservice or there is an explanation ?
I guess it didn't bothered Evanora in this case... 1571697995032.png
And ? You're affraid of her ? You can't tell her to stop that, like herself did when she told Laurie about her unprofessional behavior ?
It's exactly the same here. Why the MC didn't say anything ? He just left like a beta.

Can I fired them later for having sex at work ?

What do you think about that, Dev ?

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
bro, this shit is so weird my marijuana is jealous right now, dude :p .
Serious now, this thread needs tag humor, because the story is really funny and I had WTF feelings all the time. I noticed it's on purpose and it needs some updates to clarify some doubts left, mainly at the end of this 0.0000000001 version.
This game has beautiful renders, but I noticed some performance issues during the animations(I have an I3-6100 CPU, GTX 1050 and 8GB RAM) they are lagging. recreation, you really love short girls:
View attachment 436897
Thanks man. Is there a humor tag?^^
I know about the perfomance issue (see OP), but there's nothing I can do about it atm, it's an engine problem. The weird thing is that it can run fine on some potatoes, but it also can run awfully on some high end computers :confused:

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Your parents are dead, they died in a car accident and you were the driver. This happened about a year ago and you've fully recovered from your injuries by now. Life goes on, but the company you worked for doesn't exist anymore and you have some serious trouble finding a new workplace. To make things worse, you still have to pay the loan for the funeral of your parents and for the damage your accident caused.
Jesus! Way to take the MC down a notch xD! My first thought was Boromir getting hit by the Uruk-Hai xD!
Can't we just call him Sean Bean and put him out of his misery? xD

Last edited:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks man. Is there a humor tag?^^
I know about the perfomance issue (see OP), but there's nothing I can do about it atm, it's an engine problem. The weird thing is that it can run fine on some potatoes, but it also can run awfully on some high end computers :confused:
yes, there's a humor tag:LOL:.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Soooooo
The lesbian scene out of nowhere is just something that happened like that for fanservice or there is an explanation ?
There is an explanation, and even a hint that it/something is going to happen.
I guess it didn't bothered Evanora in this case... View attachment 436899
And ? You're affraid of her ? You can't tell her to stop that, like herself did when she told Laurie about her unprofessional behavior ?
It's exactly the same here. Why the MC didn't say nothing ? He just left like a beta.
So you think an alpha sees two people he barely knows having some fun in an environment closed to the public, he automatically get's his dick out and throws it right in their face, while one of them is completely unaware of his presence? I wonder what would happen...Evanora is the manager of the hotel you might want to have, so if you fuck up, there's a good chance you'll lose it.
Logical thinking and judgement of the situation my friend (you're also supposed to search for someone at this point).
Can I fired them later for having sex at work ?
Would you still want to do that if you're the one having sex with them?

Arassei

May 28, 2019
There is an explanation, and even a hint that it/something is going to happen.

So you think an alpha sees two people he barely knows having some fun in an environment closed to the public, he automatically get's his dick out and throws it right in their face, while one of them is completely unaware of his presence? I wonder what would happen...Evanora is the manager of the hotel you might want to have, so if you fuck up, there's a good chance you'll lose it.
Logical thinking and judgement of the situation my friend (you're also supposed to search for someone at this point).

Would you still want to do that if you're the one having sex with them?
I didn't see that " hint ", when it was ?

I am sorry but for me, it was no clear that was an " environment closed to the public ".
Yes, Evanora is " just " the manager, the hotel is the property of the grandma, and the grandma wants to give hotel to the MC, so the manager has nothing to say in it. That is the logical thinking and judgement of the situation, my "friend".

If it's really an environment closed to the puclic, well, the question about fire them is not needed.
But Evanora is still a hypocryte. I don't like her.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I didn't see that " hint " when it was ?

I am sorry but for me, it was no clear that was an " environment closed to the public ".
Yes, Evanora is " just " the manager, the hotel is the property of the grandma, and the grandma wants the to give hotel to the MC, so the manager has nothing to say in it. That is the logical thinking and judgement of the situation, my "friend".

If it really an environment closed to the puclic, well, the question about fire them is not needed.
But Evanora is still a hypocryte. I don't like her.
The hint was at dinner.

The hotel doesn't accept new guests, so it's closed to the public. It's early in the morning (you just woke up) and a bathhouse is generally not open in the morning.
If you think a bit further it should be clear that at this point in the story you own nothing, the manager can still throw you out at any time, even forbid that you enter again until you're the owner yourself. Also, if someone takes care of someone else AND her property you should expect them to have a somewhat close releationship with a lot of trust involved.
MC doesn't know his grandma and his grandma most likely doesn't know much about MC, they haven't even seen each other yet, so It would be easy for Evanora to convince the grandma that MC is not her granson, or that the hotel is better in the hands of someone else.

And last but not least, this is a fun game, don't take it so serious ;)

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
It appears to be a bug during the car scene. I keep asking if we are there yet, but that seem to lead nowhere. :unsure:
This first version already got me hooked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Already waiting for the next update.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
The hint was at dinner.

The hotel doesn't accept new guests, so it's closed to the public. It's early in the morning (you just woke up) and a bathhouse is generally not open in the morning.
If you think a bit further it should be clear that at this point in the story you own nothing, the manager can still throw you out at any time, even forbid that you enter again until you're the owner yourself. Also, if someone takes care of someone else AND her property you should expect them to have a somewhat close releationship with a lot of trust involved.
MC doesn't know his grandma and his grandma most likely doesn't know much about MC, they haven't even seen each other yet, so It would be easy for Evanora to convince the grandma that MC is not her granson, or that the hotel is better in the hands of someone else.

And last but not least, this is a fun game, don't take it so serious ;)
I will check that, I am curious.

The hotel has a guest, the girl you fucked in the train/dream.

Yes, she can throw me away, but the game would be already over...
And in regard of the law, the relashionship between the grandma and the manager is useless.
BUT, if the story was something like " Hello my grandson, blablabla, the manager is the one who will evaluate if you can have to hotel and report to me blablabla " in this case, yes, Evanora would have some power.
But, again, the grandma said she just wanted to give the hotel to her grandson and he can do what he wants with it, so, I don't think the grandma really care about Evanora's opinion, because she doesn't care about that hotel anymore.

Maybe it's a fun game, but nonsense and lesbian scene out of nowhere annoys me.

Reactions: battali0n
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes