VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Couple quick questions - I see the tag, but is there actually any anal scene besides the tentacle one ingame so far? I played part/most of 0.4 and don't recall seeing one, but may have missed it.

Also, how long until we can get the elf maid to clean our pipes while making "princess" have to sit back and watch to teach her a lesson?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. That might take a bit, there are a few other that "cum" earlier^^

Weird shit tag?
Lol, that as well xD

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Greatly enjoyed the twists & turns. I am looking very much to future releases. I honestly hope they come sooner then later. :)

Great work(I also enjoy your Bad Memories & hope to see more sooner then later).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played the update yet but I am seeing a lot of new people complaining about the rape scene. Personally I am not a fan of it either and I hope we don't really see more scenes like that in the future, but it's in the tags of the game. If you see that tag and you're not sure if it's avoidable or not, you can always ask in the thread before downloading the game. At least that is what I always do for games that have tags I am not a fan of.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So whats the difference between downloading 1080p and 4k? Does it have better animations?
Do you have a 4k screen? Do you want the best possible image quality? Do you want crisp and sharp images? Get the 4k version.
I you don't have a 4k screen, it will still look better/sharper, but not much, so you'll have to consider if it's worth downloading almost 7gb for just that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a great fucking vn. I don't know how to answer your btw though because: "weird shit".

This vn isn't your typical linear incest fuck em all clone. It is a very unique and special vn. There is no other vn like it story wise.

For all those people like BlasKyau that will fixate on one little scene and can't let it go I suggest skipping this one. This isn't a vn like you're used to and trying to make it fit some mold will not serve anyone.

I love this vn but it's an acquired taste imo...
In general I like very few fetishes, but I tolerate most of them. But with the rapes I can't, a single inevitable scene ruins my game and eliminates my desire to continue.

I guess I'll take your advice and move on from playing. A pity, it looked good from what I had read (not counting the rape, of course)

Regarding the tentacle scene:
You guys really need to chill out, and maybe learn to read the tags.
The scene is there for a reason and I'll probably not change it.
Ok, thanks for the reply.

Your game seems interesting, but I don't think that, when I get to that scene, I'm going to continue it, so I guess I'll pass and find another one.

Thank you very much for sharing and good luck with your game.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
With all the time you spend complaining you could habe easily tested it for yourself already :p
And if I remeber it was never avoidable (the whole 10 seconds...) but our Hero can istantly come to the rescue.

The game keeps really growing on me, can't wait for the next update (but I still need more Katie ;))

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.5] [recreation][1080p]
Compressed Size 560 MB
This compression is unofficial

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Ok, am i wrong in thinking
I haven't finished the update so no spoilers if its revealed please, just conjecture. :giggle:

Edit: HAH!
God i love this game!

Last edited:

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
I don't get it, seeing alot of complaints about rape scene, WHAT rape scene? Don't remember seeing any raping in game.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Dunno about that but my last save from 0.4 loaded just fine...
Yes, it loads, and you'll probably also be able to play for a bit, until the errors start popping up...

Ok, am i wrong in thinking
I haven't finished the update so no spoilers if its revealed please, just conjecture. :giggle:
You'll find the answer in the game :p

I don't get it, seeing alot of complaints about rape scene, WHAT rape scene? Don't remember seeing any raping in game.

Reactions: Burgh917

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
They see the Tag & are mostly going off that. The Tentacle Plant Monster thing is a typical Hentai/Anime/Manga Trope.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes