VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Until tuesday (little before 0.5) was not there the tag, so all those that played before don't know that the game have rape, after playing i reported the rape and was added.

Is really good, have some great humor, but there is some stuff that the mc do that i don't understand, for example if i have seen some of that shit, i was going to break the grandma door and ask "wtf was that". But other than that, is really a good game, have a really good mc, and a really fucking crazy story.

Sorry to keep beating a dead horse , but why that is necessary? I get that she was needed to go there to begin to believe on the mc, and i get that maybe that be the opening to her see mc more than a son, (he saved her, and is the white knight) but the stuff have some kinda of "mind changing effect" on her? Or a way that the grandma have some revenge on her for stealing the amulet? I get that there is a lot of people that fap really hard for that stuff, and i respect that, but i have never seen any this is complete necessary for the story.
Yeah. For me, the fact that Eva won't let us see Grandma is very suspicious. MC has been for a few days now and he hasn't seen her even once. Even though she's already feeling better.

But I can guess what's going on here.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Rec, can you explain it like I'm 5? When you say left, do you mean the green bar or the purple moving more to the left?
Damn, I did not even realize that there were character notes

So if it is purple then it means more submissive or if its green it means more submissive?
More purple means the bar goes to the left > left = more subby, but as I said, it's no love-o-meter, so the bar going left or right doesn't mean they love you more or less.

Sorry to keep beating a dead horse , but why that is necessary? I get that she was needed to go there to begin to believe on the mc, and i get that maybe that be the opening to her see mc more than a son, (he saved her, and is the white knight) but the stuff have some kinda of "mind changing effect" on her? Or a way that the grandma have some revenge on her for stealing the amulet? I get that there is a lot of people that fap really hard for that stuff, and i respect that, but i have never seen any this is complete necessary for the story.
I said it's there for a reason, not that it's necessary. I think you understand the reason quite well already.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
recreation been a fan of this for as long as I first found it... weird shit is something I look forward to. It's great more people are trying it out and hopefully they will love it as well.

I only ask you keep making it your way and not alter it (tentacle or anything else that might offend). It's a unique and totally one of a kind vn and I thank you again for it <3

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
recreation been a fan of this for as long as I first found it... weird shit is something I look forward to. It's great more people are trying it out and hopefully they will love it as well.

I only ask you keep making it your way and not alter it (tentacle or anything else that might offend). It's a unique and totally one of a kind vn and I thank you again for it <3
Thanks.
This has always been a fun project for me, something to recharge the batteries, so I'll do what I like here, and if some specific people feel like their special needs aren't fulfilled they can go play other games, there are plenty of them out there.
Honestly, I never understood how some people can be so self-centered that they think they're entitled to only have their own personal likes in someone elses game...

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks.
This has always been a fun project for me, something to recharge the batteries, so I'll do what I like here, and if some specific people feel like their special needs aren't fulfilled they can go play other games, there are plenty of them out there.
Honestly, I never understood how some people can be so self-centered that they think they're entitled to only have their own personal likes in someone elses game...
There's a whole generation+/- that feel entitled. I blame participation trophys. :ROFLMAO:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
man i understand you want suspense and mystery but damn nothing makes any sesne at least give as some hints of wtf is going on its getting boring/annoying without having ANY idea what is going on...
and what engine is this ? it looks like an ilusion game but not sure witch one

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Thanks.
Totally agree with Spfjolietjake about this. (even though I dislike that one scene)

I'm going to be calling in "sick" to work tomorrow because I've been busy playing it and just realised it's 3am and I'm not done yet.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
man i understand you want suspense and mystery but damn nothing makes any sesne at least give as some hints of wtf is going on its getting boring/annoying without having ANY idea what is going on...
and what engine is this ? it looks like an ilusion game but not sure witch one
1: The title says it all
2: If it gets boring and annoying for you, stop playing it.
3: Its simply honey select just like in, felt, 79872347972394 other VN's too.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I just finished playing. I like this game. A lot is going on and we can't get bored here, haha. :KEK:

So Eva is our grandmother. I guessed this.
Yeah that was fairly easy to guess honestly, also her being the Black Witch wasn't really a surprise. Now to see just where recreation takes us from here since I highly doubt that was the actual twist, starting to feel like some M. Knight trickery is going on here. :)

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I just finished playing. I like this game. A lot is going on and we can't get bored here, haha. :KEK:

So Eva is our grandmother. I guessed this.
I think a lot of people did. I know I had that thought. That said...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, great update. And now the wait resumes.

Reactions: recreation

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Rec, great update. My only complaint is that it wasn't longer. I understand you work hard on both your games, but I can't get enough - and that makes it painful to wait for more of both this, and Bad Memories.

Look forward to the next instalment of both.

Reactions: recreation

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well this is going to be interesting. love the new game name but now reading all the people talking about rape does make me worried as i have had to drop a few games because of it. so hope this one does not go that way as this game looks promising

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
well this is going to be interesting. love the new game name but now reading all the people talking about rape does make me worried as i have had to drop a few games because of it. so hope this one does not go that way as this game looks promising
If you've played it before, then you should know the scene they were talking about, there's no other scene like that.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes