VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I know this is a hassle to do but would some kind-hearted person upload the 4k version to mega, please? For some reason, the downloads from the other websites keep failing for me before it completes, so I have to start the download all over again. :cry:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I know this is a hassle to do but would some kind-hearted person upload the 4k version to mega, please? For some reason, the downloads from the other websites keep failing for me before it completes, so I have to start the download all over again. :cry:
Try using . It can pause and resume, and you can leave it running in the background without having to keep your browser open.

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Now that Bad Memories has gotten an update and recreation has hopefully taking a small vacation, is this gonna get some dev time next?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
may I ask if this game is still being developed or is it completed? I am asking because I am considering downloading this game or not.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
may I ask if this game is still being developed or is it completed? I am asking because I am considering downloading this game or not.
It is still being developed. Recreation, the Developer, has two games that he alternates between. This is the one that should get a new update next.
It's a fun light-hearted game, well worth a download.
His other game, Bad Memories is more serious and very good.

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
so. . . .. .
the 1080 version I downloaded skips a LOT of content I went through in the 4K version.

For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you're mixing something up here, both versions are completely the same, content and script wise. The only differences are styling and image size.
There are scenes that are missable on purpose, one of these scenes is with Laurie, but the bit where she reveals that she's MC's aunt is not missable and intertwined with the scene where you talk with MC's mom. You can choose to talk with Laurie first, or with MC's mom, depending on which you choose first, the other one will then start automatically afterwards, there's no way to skip one of them. It's also a scene that's progressing the story, so if it wouldn't trigger, the game would never go any further, and you'd be stuck on day 3.

recreation is harem in BOTH game?
Yes.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I think you're mixing something up here, both versions are completely the same, content and script wise.
I was counting on that.
For some reason the first time I booted up the 1080, content was missed and the scene you just said was unmissable was missed.

Though the second time I started it up (after giving up and returning to the 4k after the previous rant) suddenly the scenes were only missable if I went straight to the advancement event like I assume it's supposed to be. So it's working as it should now while I didn't make up what I said previously.

I'm not sure why, but the first time around, any scenes that were not selected (during the free roam) soon enough seemed to count like how events take a portion of time in a day like in a sandbox or rpgm. Ex: if I clicked on the rooms with no events and then selected the kitchen without rolling back, I was taken straight to the evening event and then the dreamscape.

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Samothrace73 don't believe recreation, they are pure evil!
:)

More seriously, they alternate development between their 2 games.
Bad Memories was the last updated, so now is the turn of this game.
recreation has explain some time ago that WSIGTH was a side project. That they develop more casually, with a less time consumption render engine (Honey Select, vs Daz for BM).
So, we could hope the update will be faster than for BM.

Reactions: User1230
4.40 star(s) 40 Votes