VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This updated? Nice. I almost missed it with that name change. Thankfully the name was still there after that aka. It's been awhile so I'm eager to play this again after so long.

Reactions: recreation
Apr 19, 2019
I'm glad to see this got an update, I was worried it might never. I'll be honest, when I first played it (I think it was v0.5), I wasn't expecting much. And even as I went through, I remained ambivalent. It was certainly living up to its name (i.e. weird shit definitely happened). But as I continued, it really started to grow on me. By the time I finished the content, I was already looking forward to the next release. The story sucked me in somehow, and I can't say why, exactly. In a way, I think that kind of makes it even better.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WeirdShitIsGoingToHappen4K-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
Not sure if my saves are pre 0.5 or not, but I know I haven't seen an update on this for a LONG time. Sorry, but I don't restart games after this much content. Too bad, I kind of liked it. Please don't do this to Bad Memories!!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Not sure if my saves are pre 0.5 or not, but I know I haven't seen an update on this for a LONG time. Sorry, but I don't restart games after this much content. Too bad, I kind of liked it. Please don't do this to Bad Memories!!
I can already tell you that it's definitely going to happen with the next BM update.
Don't forget that both games are wip, and something like that can happen pretty easily.
I know it's annoying, but you can skip through anyway, so it's not really that big of a problem.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
I don't think your principal of not restarting a game after a certain amount of content will peak much interest.

What can i say,,, i'm bored,,, waiting for my download to finish. 4K takes a little longer the usual

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
I don't think your principal of not restarting a game after a certain amount of content will peak much interest.

What can i say,,, i'm bored,,, waiting for my download to finish. 4K takes a little longer the usual
You have your point of view, I have mine. I'm allowed to express mine too.

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
I can already tell you that it's definitely going to happen with the next BM update.
Don't forget that both games are wip, and something like that can happen pretty easily.
I know it's annoying, but you can skip through anyway, so it's not really that big of a problem.
Oh well, there goes Bad Memories for me. You devs seem to do this just to do this....

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
You have your point of view, I have mine. I'm allowed to express mine too.
Sure,,,, but why share something that has no effect on anyone other then you and just because you don't want to.

It's like me sharing with you i don't eat broccoli,,, not because i can't ,, just because i don't want to.

Is there really a point in sharing things like that ?

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
Sure,,,, but why share something that has no effect on anyone other then you and just because you don't want to.

It's like me sharing with you i don't eat broccoli,,, not because i can't ,, just because i don't want to.

Is there really a point in sharing things like that ?
Yes, there is. I'm sure that you share many things that no one else cares about. Stop being so self righteous.

• Angry
Reactions: jdw6

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
Do you think devs do that just to annoy you? There's usually a good reason for something like that to happen.
No, what I am saying is that if people generally like the direction of the game (and I think you would agree that they do), then you are doing it more for yourself than the people that consume it. I used to support games that I liked, it's why I stopped doing so.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Yes, there is. I'm sure that you share many things that no one else cares about. Stop being so self righteous.
Think you got that the wrong way around :LOL:. I'm not the one in here bitching about having to restart a game
and saying devs do that just because,, sounds just dumb.
Pulling support from devs because they did that is even worse.
Needing to restart a game does not immediately means the story has changed,, the coding has however.
So your save will not work and will give you a error if you load it

And no. Sharing useless info is not a thing people do here. This is not a social platform.

But you can see all this sharing as useless info if you want (y)
and since you're done with the game(s),,, and so is my download ... Bye, have a beautiful time.

Reactions: damnedfrog and jdw6

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
No, what I am saying is that if people generally like the direction of the game (and I think you would agree that they do), then you are doing it more for yourself than the people that consume it. I used to support games that I liked, it's why I stopped doing so.
I'm not changing the direction or story, I'm changing code. As I said, those games are wip, things might change over time, or if I, or any other dev finds a way to improve the code of a game, be it through fixing old bugs, or changing parts of a code, we'd be bad devs, coder, or whatever, if we don't try to improve it.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
If dude is sooooo inbred stupid he thinks games breaking saves are done "on purpose"

He is beyond reason and you would have more success speaking with a wall.

I, for one, did not have to restart as my last save picked right up. I last played June 2021 according to that save.

If that helps anyone.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes