Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
while it is a good game i feel it's too unbalanced (but what can you expect from a hentai game)
any build that is not DoT sucks, like armor/charge/focus/combo

-best build by far is just stacking bleed+burn by discarding two cards on the first battle ASAP. and put 6bleed+6burn+max discard effect on them so you only need one discard to be maximized.
-use rest with surplus and cleanse debuff. it's key before high cost cards.
-use the card that gives random dots with surplus and replicant and max mod OR burn. it costs 4 crystals so use after rest.
-stack DoT by throwing stone with max surplus + charge UP, if you get an enchant that reduces throw stone's crystal mod it's gg anything. the charge up is good on throw stone since you could get 3 in a row for...
-run tiger slash with splash. if you get charge ups from stone, you can use this card as a dispenser that will OHK all small mobs, first priority discard against bosses.
-after stacking dots on one enemy, use the card that spreads dots to all enemies with max surplus + max initial mod. it will exponentially scale your dots, you can get around 3k dot procs on everyone.
-use pyrokinesis (the card that augments burn stacks+more damage the more you burn) with max surplus and splash. it's a secondary way of dealing with mobs, while also fortifying your dot build up. if you can lower it's crystal cost it's even better.
-finish with the card that deals more dmg the more dots you have, with replicant and max mod. it will cost a whopping 8 crystals to use, but you use it after a rest card and it can deal upwards of 5k dmg.

final card list should look like
-rest with surplus, lowered cost not mandatory but welcome.
-throw stone (dot stacker+charge stacker)
-burn on discard(discard/max effect on first battle) 6bleed+6burn
-bleed on discard(discard/max effect on first battle) 6bleed+6burn
-spread dots (with surplus, and alternate between targets to exponentially increase Dot stacks) 6burn+1initial mod
-inflict random dots (with replicant, use after rest 99% of the time)
-multiply burn stacks (with surplus)
-deal dmg the more dots you have (with replicant, boss killer card, use after rest)
-tiger slash with splash (make use of throw stone's charges)
-paralysis (good CC to get early discards and borrow time to stack dots) with 6bleed+6burn

good items to aim for in the dungeon:
-faster bleed/burn stacks
-slower decay of dots
-damage from charge stacks
that's it.

now look at funny final boss getting 2k burn stacks +500 bleed + 200 poison, after you spread the dots from her sister to her.

LKS5000

Jul 5, 2017
while it is a good game i feel it's too unbalanced (but what can you expect from a hentai game)
any build that is not DoT sucks, like armor/charge/focus/combo

-best build by far is just stacking bleed+burn by discarding two cards on the first battle ASAP. and put 6bleed+6burn+max discard effect on them so you only need one discard to be maximized.
-use rest with surplus and cleanse debuff. it's key before high cost cards.
-use the card that gives random dots with surplus and replicant and max mod OR burn. it costs 4 crystals so use after rest.
-stack DoT by throwing stone with max surplus + charge UP, if you get an enchant that reduces throw stone's crystal mod it's gg anything. the charge up is good on throw stone since you could get 3 in a row for...
-run tiger slash with splash. if you get charge ups from stone, you can use this card as a dispenser that will OHK all small mobs, first priority discard against bosses.
-after stacking dots on one enemy, use the card that spreads dots to all enemies with max surplus + max initial mod. it will exponentially scale your dots, you can get around 3k dot procs on everyone.
-use pyrokinesis (the card that augments burn stacks+more damage the more you burn) with max surplus and splash. it's a secondary way of dealing with mobs, while also fortifying your dot build up. if you can lower it's crystal cost it's even better.
-finish with the card that deals more dmg the more dots you have, with replicant and max mod. it will cost a whopping 8 crystals to use, but you use it after a rest card and it can deal upwards of 5k dmg.

final card list should look like
-rest with surplus, lowered cost not mandatory but welcome.
-throw stone (dot stacker+charge stacker)
-burn on discard(discard/max effect on first battle) 6bleed+6burn
-bleed on discard(discard/max effect on first battle) 6bleed+6burn
-spread dots (with surplus, and alternate between targets to exponentially increase Dot stacks) 6burn+1initial mod
-inflict random dots (with replicant, use after rest 99% of the time)
-multiply burn stacks (with surplus)
-deal dmg the more dots you have (with replicant, boss killer card, use after rest)
-tiger slash with splash (make use of throw stone's charges)
-paralysis (good CC to get early discards and borrow time to stack dots) with 6bleed+6burn

good items to aim for in the dungeon:
-faster bleed/burn stacks
-slower decay of dots
-damage from charge stacks
that's it.

now look at funny final boss getting 2k burn stacks +500 bleed + 200 poison, after you spread the dots from her sister to her.
I agree with about 95~98% of that.
1690418074933.png

Jul 30, 2017
Rest with Replicant + 2x Surplus can make for some extreme shenanigans when Surplus procs repeatedly, since the Rest effect is stacking and doesn't expire at the end of the turn, so each successful proc of Surplus lets you cast Rest again for free while still giving you another free cast. Combine with Replicant + Focus 3 for your other cards, and Replicant + Splash 3 + 2x Innate Ultimate Magic to close out your turn with, and you can pretty much one-shot anything you like.

heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
Is the rape avoidable in this game?
monster rape is unavoidable and tied to random event squares.. maybe you could avoid it with god RNG lol. but theyre completely disjointed scenes from the story (altho they have penetration) theyre never talked about again or anything and the monsters dont have a personality or voice theyre just the generic rape slimes/tentacles

the avoidable rape is not losing to the tentacle boss at the end of the first dungeon, cant speak about that scene since i never got it

Reactions: eccentic

axelv777

Aug 1, 2019
My deck:

Strategy is simple as a pie:
1st fight in every dungeon -
1st turn: use pick up stone to boost armor, use rest (card), use extender defender + thunder + spirit break
2st turn: discard extender defender
your goal is discard extender defender (2 times), fireball and heart piercer as soon as possible

IMPORTANT: on rest choose below option to keep your buff and shield.

combo:
stone + rest + flames + dark flames for bosses and mini bosses and as finisher vs crowd
flames + thunder + spirit breaker

you need a HP/armor recovery from items and/or any burn/bleed damage and/or stacks

I beat last boss with 500+ armor)))

P.S.: why DoT is broken? cause 10 (for example) raw damage is 10 damage. Ok, maybe 15, but 10 burn damage is 10 + 5 + 3 + 2 +1 = 21 damage without any cons)))

Last edited:
Reactions: CatgirlYuna

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
That intro. God damn it, is this a game that's gonna try to make me feel something other than horny?

Jan 21, 2022
My guess is that Mona is what happen to Una if you didn't tell her that her sister is dead. Male protagonist returns to his world after making the wish and Una finds out that she can't bring her sister back to life. She probably falls into despair as she is now alone and makes a wish to become a demon lord/have power to bring back Male protagonist and her sister. Which is why in that ending Male protagonist returns to his world, but is soon sucked back into the laptop again. Pamela is most likely a piece of Mona which is why when Mona is killed Pamela also disappear.

If you compare Una and Mona they have a few similar features such as their hair being braided on the right side and the crystal accessory on their chest. Mona's dialogue when you lose to her in floor 100 pretty much prove this theory. She been waiting for thousands of years for male protagonist. The succubus mother said the dungeon originally belongs to the vampire boss and herself until Mona showed up out of nowhere one day. Those thousand years turn Una into the yandere Mona. After all both are equally as powerful as evident in the happy ending cutscene.
So there is no actual NTR and is just rape then.

Reactions: naibreezy

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Game is interesting...but like someone already mentioned. What the hell is wrong with the skip of scenes? I mean just turbo on through scenes, I cant even read the story or see scenes. Is there any fix for this, or is this I dont know normal for the game? xD

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Well this game was a mixed bag.
-nice looking scenes
-not bad gameplay (altho very imbalanced)
-very meh story
-Loooong treks thrue dungeons to see all scenes
Over all bearly passable

Also can someone kindly explain to my why was Mona opsessed whit the MC? I think there was some time loop there but i dont get it. Also also why both sister die in neutral ending? We killed Mona but the other one just died.

bakasaru01

Feb 13, 2019
Well this game was a mixed bag.
-nice looking scenes
-not bad gameplay (altho very imbalanced)
-very meh story
-Loooong treks thrue dungeons to see all scenes
Over all bearly passable

Also can someone kindly explain to my why was Mona opsessed whit the MC? I think there was some time loop there but i dont get it. Also also why both sister die in neutral ending? We killed Mona but the other one just died.
Not 100% sure but from what I can put together, Mona brought back her sister with her wish before the game started. As the Succubus stated, bringing someone back doesn't revive them. Her sister is just an illusion made by the wish which is why she dies if Mona dies.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes