docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Oof I am terrible at these card-based games. I don't suppose there's any sort of strategy guide or walkthrough available? It looks like fun but I've failed the first dungeon twice now.

YodaStitch

Jul 9, 2018
Oof I am terrible at these card-based games. I don't suppose there's any sort of strategy guide or walkthrough available? It looks like fun but I've failed the first dungeon twice now.
The first dungeon ?
oof indeed :)
checklist for you :
- did you notice that you can upgrade your cards with crystals while even when inside the dungeon?
- read thoroughly the cards description, some of them are designed to give you buffs/firepower for the rest of the dungeon run when discarded.
- as a rule, armor cards are way more useful than healing cards (armor can be stacked along multiple battles through the dungeon.
- the very straightforward charge up + tiger slash card can carry you at the start of the game

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
The first dungeon ?
oof indeed :)
Yes. I have always had a hard time with these. I'm not a dumb guy but trying to keep all of the information in mind for each card and which I should discard and which I should play first and HOW I should upgrade--it all gets jumbled up. I'll take your bits of advice here on board for the next time I try.

MegaBurger_475647

Mar 26, 2022
AN AMAZING GAME, especially the gameplay. The card mechanic is both simple and challenging. I was amazed at how hard yet rewarding when beating those bosses. It was never so hard that I wanted to give up but never too easy that my brain didn't melt from boredom. The 18+ scenes were also quite amazing, all animated and fully voiced. And the story, OH MAN, the story was FIRE, those side stories were a blaze to read through. For such a low price, I would rate this game a solid 9 out of 10. There were no complaints, it was just a fun experience as a H game and a good card game. (Gonna heal my soul after playing My Lonely Neighbor Wife, which was also published by MangoParty) 1691959956340.png

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
My end-game deck. Guaranteed to win any fight except for the golden fish king (use a simple poison build for that).

1692316350405.png

Main features:
- Inflict large stacks of burn and poison
- Triple the stacks of burn then spread them to all enemies
- Convert the DoT stacks into large amount of shield
- With 1000+ shield and above, you can just use Shield Bash to end the boss fights
- Or you can use Dark Flames to finish a fight as well. Need an Event that greatly reduce its crystal cost tho.
- Discard Fireball first

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Don't suppose anyone has any changelog/ patch notes for what changed in this ver over 1.0.9? Tried finding them myself but no dice.
I don't know the version numbers since the patch notes go by date.

So judging by the dates those versions were posted here:

1.0.10:

- You can now have the option to save Una in Slime Trap. Slime Trap CG will unlock as usual, regardless of which option you choose. Also, this trap will now only appear after floor 41.
- It is now possible to skip already seen endings.
- Fix tentacle CG.
- Fixed an issue where First Claw won't have effect if Una has took DoT damage at the start of the turn.
- Fixed an issue where 1 Conservation won't count as buff when using Shield or Holy Light Heal.
- Fixed an issue where if the next card is used immediately before Conservation is activated, the next card will not reduce the consumption of crystals.
1.0.11:

- Fixed an issue that only 1 Conservation is gained when using Rest Card + Replicant Rune.
- Fix an stuck issue that occurred when both Una and Monster died at the same time.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Normally I would think that this kind of game would have a certain cursed 3 letter tag, but it doesn't for some reason. Guess I gotta download to find out why.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Normally I would think that this kind of game would have a certain cursed 3 letter tag, but it doesn't for some reason. Guess I gotta download to find out why.
I think it depends on how you're defining NTR. I think the default definition requires the person to choose the other person over their actual partner. While there is rape in this, as ero trap dungeon genre has by default, I don't recall any time she chooses the monsters over the MC.

Probably even more so there being a SFW friendly version.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I think it depends on how you're defining NTR. I think the default definition requires the person to choose the other person over their actual partner. While there is rape in this, as ero trap dungeon genre has by default, I don't recall any time she chooses the monsters over the MC.

Probably even more so there being a SFW friendly version.
Thats a very specific form of NTR which is why those of us that enjoy it are fighting so hard to have the tags better defined on here. From my rusty memory I believe your referring to NTR Type A where your love eventually comes to love the other person more than you. Rape in games is a very specific type of NTR where your love is taken but utterly hates that its happening and never loves it. So if there is monster rape in this game then yes it is technically NTR and would need the tag, hopefully if we can get the tags updated to a VNDB standard this will be more clearly defined.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I still don't understand how "Just rape" became a variation of NTR...

It's just... so... stupid... There's a huge difference between 'girl being raped' and 'girl being raped and liking it so much that she lusts for her rapist's dick and any other similar situation'. The former may cause some issues for a relationship, if one even exists in any real sense of the word, but it's the latter that causes the girl to be taken away... which is what netorare literally means as a word.

Man. These generations that get bent out of shape over the smallest thing make me feel old... Netorare lost all meaning these days...

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I still don't understand how "Just rape" became a variation of NTR...

It's just... so... stupid... There's a huge difference between 'girl being raped' and 'girl being raped and liking it so much that she lusts for her rapist's dick and any other similar situation'. The former may cause some issues for a relationship, if one even exists in any real sense of the word, but it's the latter that causes the girl to be taken away... which is what netorare literally means as a word.

Man. These generations that get bent out of shape over the smallest thing make me feel old... Netorare lost all meaning these days...
Its because there are people that think that any contact with another dick besides their own instantly means cucked so they made a specific type of ntr to mean rape. So yeah now even if your girl is forced its still somehow her fault.

• Haha
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Thats a very specific form of NTR which is why those of us that enjoy it are fighting so hard to have the tags better defined on here. From my rusty memory I believe your referring to NTR Type A where your love eventually comes to love the other person more than you. Rape in games is a very specific type of NTR where your love is taken but utterly hates that its happening and never loves it. So if there is monster rape in this game then yes it is technically NTR and would need the tag, hopefully if we can get the tags updated to a VNDB standard this will be more clearly defined.
There's no types of NTR. NTR is cuckolding. Rape is not cuckolding/NTR. It is just commonly used as a vehicle for NTR. It doesn't even need to be present. If your wife/girlfriend cheats on you and you accept it, that's NTR. NTR refers to the willing participation of the party to be unfaithful.

To argue that rape is NTR would argue that the woman who was raped was a willing participant, in which case is, by definition, not rape.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes