Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Please tell me where I'm wrong:

From the wiki description - "wrong" lies with MC not being "masochistically aroused" seeing her being raped, he was just unable to help her.

From the tvtropes description - "wrong" lies with monsters being not a "person" to feel envy for.

I can see your point, but when it comes to tags - people don't want "technicality", they want actual useful information. With the term without "official description" being too "technically..." would only bring more harm. That game contain "rape", but NTR here is pretty much non-existent, since both MC and game overall pay close to zero attention on that front.

For real, just getting "girl with a boyfriend being raped in one cutscene" not even remotely enough to be classified as netorare. Netorare is more about reaction to the "intimate act", than the act itself.

Even original meaning, aka "taken away by sleeping with". Una wasn't taken away at any point.

Last edited:

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Ah yes, I was just explaining the definition, not how it specifically applies to this game. I see what you mean now.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
after finishing this game I really feel that it lacks either difficulty levels or a proper new game+ experience. Because once you know what you're doing you'll have to try hard to lose. I mean why did they even put all those optional dungeons there if you can just complete game ez-pz without them?

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
Please tell me where I'm wrong:

bro really sent a Wikipedia link
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠄⠚⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠒⠠⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠟⣹⡏⠢⣾⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⠔⢀⣀⣠⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⢿⣤⡄⠈⣿⣇⡄⠀
⠀⢠⢢⡶⠛⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠳⠶⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⠖⠀⠀⢴⠜⡄⠀
⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡈⡄
⡄⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⣛⣿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠯⣥⣤⣰
⠃⣠⡶⠞⠋⠉⠉⢡⡄⠀⠀⠉⠉⣻⡆⠀⠀⠀⣾⣉⠀⠀⠀⣘⣁⣤⣤⡶⠟⠁
⠸⣯⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣠⣤⡶⠶⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠋⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⡆⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀
⢃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈
⠘⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠃
⠀⠈⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⠞⢋⣉⣽⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠔⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠂⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠛⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠔⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠒⠤⠄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⠀⠤⠐⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Relying on Wikipedia is akin to taking to heart what a machine-translated H-game says without trying to decode it in any way.

Reactions: harem.king

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Hmnmmmm. Is it me having the worst luck possible or is there some way to unlock this card?

1691000772713.png

I assume that the treasure unlocks work depending on your deck?

1691000837906.png
1691000893539.png

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
BTW the main items you'll be looking for poison build are these 3

View attachment 2800625

Heart allows for [poison bite] to stack harder, crystal gives enemies Poison stacks on turn 1 (26 stacks on lvl6) and powder increases dmg of power poison

And these are the bread and butter for the UltMagic Build
View attachment 2800627 View attachment 2800628

Scroll increases Focus buffby a max of 2, headband by +1 and holy water makes you start the battle with some focus (+18 on lvl 6)
How do i equip these Treasures? I got a lv.1 Radioactive Crystal but can't find an option to equip.
The Bat was unbeatable right now because i had no Poison^^

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
How do i equip these Treasures? I got a lv.1 Radioactive Crystal but can't find an option to equip.
The Bat was unbeatable right now because i had no Poison^^
Treasures are equipped by default, if you found them, they are placed in inventory, and your entire inventory is active. But treasures only last for a single dungeon, once you return to town - your treasures are gone.

Reactions: Isoldebaden

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
Is Una a virgin when the game starts? i don't really care if she gets fucked up in the dungeon but if she's a virgin i should at least shoot for a scene with the MC first before looking at the scenes

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
And what the hell earth geyser does?
For Earth Geyser I tested it quickly but didn't fully understand its purpose either.
For Earth Geyser: It grants 1 extra stack of Poison / Burn / Bleed if you have installed Earth Geyser with one of those runes for every 2 combo points. At second tier: 1 stack for every 1 combo point. At third tier: 2 stacks for every 1 combo point.

So, say you have an Earth Geyser with its first mod at Rank 3, and a Burn Rune I and a Poision Rune II equpped to it. With 0 combo points, it will inflict 1 stack of Burn, and 3 stacks of Poison. With 10 combo points, it will inflict 21 stacks of Burn, and 23 stacks of Poison.

The translation makes this really unclear.

Reactions: ShadowEdge
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes