Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Hey thanks for your feedback, we will keep working on polishing the guide more, as for the Vera scene, I dont remember exactly how it went but IIRC you spike the drink when she is in bathroom, and when she comes out she asks you to go for sugar, thats where she does the switch, but i would have to go and read it again.
*snip*

Not that I doubt you but this got me curious, so I went back and downloaded Kasey's squashed version (since atm there's only the brand new update on page 1) and checked the scene cause I feel bad for spreading misinformation.
She doesn't leave for the bathroom but you could read the scene in a way that you left and got the coffee, before she asks for sugar. That's prolly where my misinterpretation came from :)

Wait, the non-corrupt Vera? Has to be hell of a story line to convince the player to trust her for no reason to do good :p Or at least to be on his side... I guess a dark couple twist à la KoToR would make sense too.

And, oh yeah. Compared to stuff like Lab Rats this feels like light speed. But with this update you've already started new things, and you can always cut the serum-gain by half or smt.
Mind control + Training + combat/light strategy to overthrow a government... still, a heck of a lot going on, I have a feeling you'll be fine ^^

Thanks for the reply. I'd wish you a stress-free weekend but with the brand new update we both know that ain't gonna happen ;)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Had a similar problem happen when trying to train her on public use. Maybe it was because of my old save?
Not going to train her for pub use, probably combat. Have Celia and Dimitri for pub use and Jana for combat right now. Really hate to give Katy that "strong" body though but I did give it to Jana and looks very good on her.

Edit: Also figured out how to use the journal to change body type. But make sure you want to change cuz ain't no going back to the default body they start with. Original isn't one of the five.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@MaraTDuoDev I am assuming that 60/100 heat is as low as you can go right now. No matter what I did with tasks it stayed at 60.

Edit: Also daily summary shows -5 heat but it doesn't go down and I couldn't find anything that showed a daily increase of heat of +5. I'm guessing that when we start increasing freedom that heat will start decreasing but freedom is still at zero.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev I am assuming that 60/100 heat is as low as you can go right now. No matter what I did with tasks it stayed at 60.

Edit: Also daily summary shows -5 heat but it doesn't go down and I couldn't find anything that showed a daily increase of heat of +5. I'm guessing that when we start increasing freedom that heat will start decreasing but freedom is still at zero.
Uh a lot of things were broken in 0.6 i am noticing now, i mean with the daily changes etc. Right now i changed a lot of things so im not sure if i would have the same bugs, but in theory heat should go as high as 100, and i think that heat is broken yeah, still i think it doesnt has a high impact in 0.6, but it does in 0.7

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Och, I'm a little confused about the versioning of the game files, but now it seems that the 6a was alpha release and current 6 is "final" for this version.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Uh a lot of things were broken in 0.6 i am noticing now, i mean with the daily changes etc. Right now i changed a lot of things so im not sure if i would have the same bugs, but in theory heat should go as high as 100, and i think that heat is broken yeah, still i think it doesnt has a high impact in 0.6, but it does in 0.7
Really big size difference between the 0.6alpha and the 0.6release version is a factor of 4 smaller. Did you start compressing images? I still have to play it.
Also: if your alpha release has less bugs in it then the release version: what is the point of Alpha releases? Should be the other way around. Just take your time for testing/bugfixing, internet pervs will wait.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Really big size difference between the 0.6alpha and the 0.6release version is a factor of 4 smaller. Did you start compressing images? I still have to play it.
Also: if your alpha release has less bugs in it then the release version: what is the point of Alpha releases? Should be the other way around. Just take your time for testing/bugfixing, internet pervs will wait.
Yes, he compressed the images.
The final release has much more content than the alpha.
This is the reason of the extra bugs, more stuff and variables.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Well this happens because the alpha has only 25-35% of the content of the final release, releasing thar preview version earlier helps to find bugs in that content so the final release has less bugs at the end, and I released 0.6 almost at the end of september so I didnt had much room to delay more.

Talking of which, I am not fond on shilling but if you guys like the game, it takes a lot of time and resources: buying some assets, sending the text to edit, and the guy who is helping with the walkthrough and to help spell check (he has a list of things i need to fix that i will for 0.7), please consider supporting, even $1 helps, and I do polls that help to define future scenes, events, etc. so please consider it! The game will always be free and I will always try to answer as many questions as I can, but the workload is increasing a lot and new equipment among other things would help (I dont have an amazing PC and my wacom 3 has like 8 years) to speed up things! Thank you in advance!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well this happens because the alpha has only 25-35% of the content of the final release, releasing thar preview version earlier helps to find bugs in that content so the final release has less bugs at the end, and I released 0.6 almost at the end of september so I didnt had much room to delay more.

Talking of which, I am not fond on shilling but if you guys like the game, it takes a lot of time and resources: buying some assets, sending the text to edit, and the guy who is helping with the walkthrough and to help spell check (he has a list of things i need to fix that i will for 0.7), please consider supporting, even $1 helps, and I do polls that help to define future scenes, events, etc. so please consider it! The game will always be free and I will always try to answer as many questions as I can, but the workload is increasing a lot and new equipment among other things would help (I dont have an amazing PC and my wacom 3 has like 8 years) to speed up things! Thank you in advance!
Aha, so it is more like a preview-version and considering that the game is still in development; everything is still an Alpha version, got it.
Considering you are among software pirates and thieves on these forums here: Shill more, shill better. People around here are either poor but mostly just cheap. Reminding them of needing support is always a good idea!
I also really wish there was an easier way to throw a couple euro's/dollars at a dev besides running into these payment providers, like patreon, they are assholes the way they handle erotic game devs and also all wanting my Credit card info or either just try to lock you into their 'subscription-style service'. Fuck those, I am not wasting 3 minutes of jerking off time to punch in numbers (or cancelling billing) just so they can go lose said numbers in the next data-breach they will eventually get and then having to cancel my card or waste more time on administration stuff just because I wanted to tip a dev some money because I liked their work, it is sad but it is just not worth it. There are alternatives but they are small and under-used. Like, whatever happened to using paypall to send somebody a few bucks? Anyway, rants over.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

You can add a buy me a coffee link in your signature. It could help a lot with people willing to share a couple of dollars.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Aha, so it is more like a preview-version and considering that the game is still in development; everything is still an Alpha version, got it.
Considering you are among software pirates and thieves on these forums here: Shill more, shill better. People around here are either poor but mostly just cheap. Reminding them of needing support is always a good idea!
I also really wish there was an easier way to throw a couple euro's/dollars at a dev besides running into these payment providers, like patreon, they are assholes the way they handle erotic game devs and also all wanting my Credit card info or either just try to lock you into their 'subscription-style service'. Fuck those, I am not wasting 3 minutes of jerking off time to punch in numbers (or cancelling billing) just so they can go lose said numbers in the next data-breach they will eventually get and then having to cancel my card or waste more time on administration stuff just because I wanted to tip a dev some money because I liked their work, it is sad but it is just not worth it. There are alternatives but they are small and under-used. Like, whatever happened to using paypall to send somebody a few bucks? Anyway, rants over.
Well basically I agree with your sentiment... but Patreon supports Paypal since a while already... and with that information they have a hardtime abuseing the system... still not 100% save but you won't have to provide any creditcard information that way

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You can add a buy me a coffee link in your signature. It could help a lot with people willing to share a couple of dollars.
good idea! for now i did this quickly, I will go over it more throughly tomorrow

Reactions: Muck

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Getting same error as in alpha when i click on insurgency tab, also error when i click training tag for katy, copied update to 0.6a crunched, maybe that is the problem since i don't have original size version but i doubt it, if someone can post whole 0.6 version to download, not update, i would be grateful.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Getting same error as in alpha when i click on insurgency tab, also error when i click training tag for katy, copied update to 0.6a crunched, maybe that is the problem since i don't have original size version but i doubt it, if someone can post whole 0.6 version to download, not update, i would be grateful.
as a note: 0.6 was released crunched by me, sadly i dont have the internet to upload two over 1 gig files so, this is what i can do now, my apologies!

Beyond that, yes the katy error has been adressed, you can manually fix it, i might actually upload a hotfix for it.

About the insurgency thing, I believe the problem was an old version (maybe 0.5?) that updated wrongly, that being the case, the only fix can be manual, but i may add it to the hot fix soon. Can you post the log nonetheless?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@RottenPlum

If you are using a old save you need to go to your house so that it starts updating the game to the newest version.

@MaraTDuoDev

Is there a updated incest patch as the one in the first post seems to not be working with this version?

*EDIT never mind I found update names under the browse internet option at home so the mom and sister names got updated.

@Kasey

To get the incest patch to work go to your computer at home and select update names under browse internet and the names will be updated.

Nightcloak

Jul 27, 2017
I've got a bug in 0.6 that it can't find katy/expressions/n_salue.png which crashes the game every time i try to do something with katy

*correction/extra info: this bug only occurs in her default form, using the cheat to trigger gene therapies and giving her the "ideal" treatment fixes this issue, however i rather liked her previous form better personally

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes