blubbmomo

Oct 8, 2017
why is there a Gay tag on this game? i played it and there was no gay stuff, or im just blind?^^ (sorry for my english)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
why is there a Gay tag on this game? i played it and there was no gay stuff, or im just blind?^^ (sorry for my english)
you can corrupt a male character named luka, there are optional bi scenes with him, and there will be more specific content for him in the future too (him as a man, gender-bender woman, and futa)

There may be 1-2 more male characters in the future, but they will not be the main focus of the game

blubbmomo

Oct 8, 2017
you can corrupt a male character named luka, there are optional bi scenes with him, and there will be more specific content for him in the future too (him as a man, gender-bender woman, and futa)

There may be 1-2 more male characters in the future, but they will not be the main focus of the game
oh okay thank you, where can i find luka? i dident see him

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
oh okay thank you, where can i find luka? i dident see him
you need to progress on the story, to find him you need to corrupt all the girls, increase vera trust to 85+ and date with emma, the chubby girl, then you will have the choice to corrupt luka when calling emma/using your phone with her

U

User_10739

Not too thrilled about training little sister to go out and fuck other men. If I don't train her in this will it screw up my game progression?

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
I get this error when I open the Insurgency tab:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 15, in script
    call screen screen_diary_production
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 9, in execute
    screen screen_diary_production:
  File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 9, in execute
  File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 12, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 129, in execute
    if res_screen == "insurgency":
  File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 130, in execute
    use screen_diary_insurgency
  File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 9, in execute
    screen screen_diary_insurgency: ## for now, then change this to be the logistics one
  File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 9, in execute
    screen screen_diary_insurgency: ## for now, then change this to be the logistics one
  File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 12, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 16, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 17, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 41, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 46, in execute
    text "{font=KozGoPr6N-Regular.otf}{color=#000000}{size= 18}Luka will take care of your supplies and will keep purchasing them until your warehouse it's full. Right now he is buying [_ins_log_supp_daily] supplies every day at a price of $[_ins_log_supp_cost]x10 supplies. \n\nBe careful, the more supplies you purchase, the higher the amount of suspicion it will generate. Right now suspicion will increase by [_ins_log_susp_daily] each day and buying your supplies will cost you $[_fin_money_logis]. \n\nIf you don't have enough money to pay he will not buy anything. Buying supplies is always the first action calculated (since many tasks needs them) therefore you need to make sure you have enough money at hand to run your operations.{/size}{/color}{/font}"
NameError: Name '_ins_log_supp_daily' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 12, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 129, in execute
  File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 130, in execute
  File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 12, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 16, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 17, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 41, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 46, in execute
    text "{font=KozGoPr6N-Regular.otf}{color=#000000}{size= 18}Luka will take care of your supplies and will keep purchasing them until your warehouse it's full. Right now he is buying [_ins_log_supp_daily] supplies every day at a price of $[_ins_log_supp_cost]x10 supplies. \n\nBe careful, the more supplies you purchase, the higher the amount of suspicion it will generate. Right now suspicion will increase by [_ins_log_susp_daily] each day and buying your supplies will cost you $[_fin_money_logis]. \n\nIf you don't have enough money to pay he will not buy anything. Buying supplies is always the first action calculated (since many tasks needs them) therefore you need to make sure you have enough money at hand to run your operations.{/size}{/color}{/font}"
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1328, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1426, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 232, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 194, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6
Also the last scene for the voyeur training for katy, it attemps to open "n_salue" instead of "n_salute" just a minor grammar error :)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Not too thrilled about training little sister to go out and fuck other men. If I don't train her in this will it screw up my game progression?
no, i insist in the part of "OPTIONAL"

I get this error when I open the Insurgency tab:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    frame:
    frame:
    hbox:
    vbox:
    vbox:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    frame:
    frame:
    hbox:
    vbox:
    vbox:
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1328, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1426, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 232, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "C:\Users\kenshuck\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 194, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6
Also the last scene for the voyeur training for katy, it attemps to open "n_salue" instead of "n_salute" just a minor grammar error :)
thanks, fixing it!
About that error, have you updated the game? you need to sleep once to do so, if you already did, i think there was a bug in one of the older updates, i suggest to either update manually (in command console just _ins_log_supp_daily = 0 ) or try to force a re-update, but this will reset many variables too

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
my suspecion stats went from i think 0/60 to 0/300 with this new update, not that i welcome it but i like to not "cheat"

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
my suspecion stats went from i think 0/60 to 0/300 with this new update, not that i welcome it but i like to not "cheat"
thats not cheat: You got a new HQ, and Vera has much more control now to manuever, hence why you have an increased amount of suspicion. Also, new actions will increase suspicion a lot, and heat will make anything that increases suspicion significantly worse

edit: you will soon have tasks like send them to raid, sabotage, and in the future prostitution and other tasks. All of these will increase suspicion and if the bar was only 100 or so, you would never be able to do much, but its true that for now it looks like "easy mode"

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
thats not cheat: You got a new HQ, and Vera has much more control now to manuever, hence why you have an increased amount of suspicion. Also, new actions will increase suspicion a lot, and heat will make anything that increases suspicion significantly worse

edit: you will soon have tasks like send them to raid, sabotage, and in the future prostitution and other tasks. All of these will increase suspicion and if the bar was only 100 or so, you would never be able to do much, but its true that for now it looks like "easy mode"
Considering I generally increase the suspicion bar on my own anyways through the console, this just saves me the extra step.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug. When I went to Erika to research strong she required 250 research and I was short so I built it up and when I had her do the research I had exactly 250 but after she did the research I ended up with 256 instead of 6. When I was having Margaret do research it would subtract 100 research each time. Not complaining though. lol

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes