Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
View attachment 77905

Overview:
Take Over is a game about corruption, where you need to be careful about being caught by the oppresive government. Mind control the people in town, use them and their influence in your favor, or put them to work to get resources and money, and finally take over.

To test basic transformations check the cheats section.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-12-17
Developer: Studio Dystopia
Censored: No
Version: 0.21
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console codes and cheats:

Updating Old Saves:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: MEGA - - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android: MEGA - - - -

Patches:
Extras: Walkthrough

View attachment 85734 View attachment 85733 View attachment 77936 View attachment 77949
Do you have 0.22 sir? :D

Reactions: Starklim

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
haven't played the game in while, but i know there was no gay tag at first... so how does it fit in now? does it mean lesbian? or is there a gay scene added to the game? if yes does the MP have to go through it or can ignore it?

Freezed

Sep 29, 2019
When 0.22 will be released here?
Hi! where is 2.2, I cant find it. plz help

... patience is a virtue...

& who lacks patience, they can help
the devs financially and are the first
to have the latest updates (if there are any ^^)

:p:p:p:p

EDIT:

consider.... there are even some of us
here, who are patiently waiting 7months
and longer for another update

and wait and wait and wait and wait....
(okay some could also have died waiting
while waiting but we don't know it is a
darkdigit somewhere lol)

Last edited:

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
... patience is a virtue...

& who lacks patience, they can help
the devs financially and are the first
to have the latest updates (if there are any ^^)

:p:p:p:p

EDIT:

consider.... there are even some of us
here, who are patiently waiting 7months
and longer for another update

and wait and wait and wait and wait....
(okay some could also have died waiting
while waiting but we don't know it is a
darkdigit somewhere lol)
:D :D :D

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is quite a lot like Lab Rats ... but just way better and more fleshed out so actually worth playing.

I'd like to see the club expanded on, I spent a while early on training up the mother and sister for free use and exhibitionist stuff so would like a ton of content in there for that, maybe along with the drug stuff that I couldn't use despite doing all the content to-date (I think).

Outside of the first 4 characters (mom, sis, lablady, engineer) I can't see a way to take anyone else into creed to give them more fetish stuff despite them being at max corruption, like Vera, etc... in general it'd be cool to have a bunch more fetish stuff in there too.

I'd definitely like to see impregnation be added in (mainly for the mother and sister).

It'd be nice if you could manage things a bit more from the logbook, once the game opens out it'd be real handy to just have some kinda option to auto-optimise it or something, I've probably got it set up terribly inefficiently (though I suppose it doesn't matter as there's no time limit). Also, I'd like to be able to change people's jobs on that screen, it's a pain to go find the lablady who's only there at one time of the day to change her job, or your mother who seems to be out 90% of the time.

I wonder if the body morphing will end up being more of a pain than it's worth for the dev, having to go through and re-render each scene multiple times for the different shapes. I gave the sister strong for a laugh but it didn't always show up. Mainly I wanted to make the mother have the young one, but that wasn't an option.

Once things open up you probably need heat to be tracked at the top of the screen with suspicion as initially I didn't realise mine was creeping up a bit before I looked more closely at the log.

I was surprised how much content there is though... though hopefully a ton more fetish and fucking stuff will be added soon rather than just more tasks and things.

bishamonite

Nov 10, 2017
Need a SAVE file plz. Looked back and no one submitted an up to date save file for this game beyond Sept 2019 regardless of asks since then...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
haven't played the game in while, but i know there was no gay tag at first... so how does it fit in now? does it mean lesbian? or is there a gay scene added to the game? if yes does the MP have to go through it or can ignore it?
There is a lesbian storyline, and 100% optional gay/bi content

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
This is quite a lot like Lab Rats ... but just way better and more fleshed out so actually worth playing.

I'd like to see the club expanded on, I spent a while early on training up the mother and sister for free use and exhibitionist stuff so would like a ton of content in there for that, maybe along with the drug stuff that I couldn't use despite doing all the content to-date (I think).

Outside of the first 4 characters (mom, sis, lablady, engineer) I can't see a way to take anyone else into creed to give them more fetish stuff despite them being at max corruption, like Vera, etc... in general it'd be cool to have a bunch more fetish stuff in there too.

I'd definitely like to see impregnation be added in (mainly for the mother and sister).

It'd be nice if you could manage things a bit more from the logbook, once the game opens out it'd be real handy to just have some kinda option to auto-optimise it or something, I've probably got it set up terribly inefficiently (though I suppose it doesn't matter as there's no time limit). Also, I'd like to be able to change people's jobs on that screen, it's a pain to go find the lablady who's only there at one time of the day to change her job, or your mother who seems to be out 90% of the time.

I wonder if the body morphing will end up being more of a pain than it's worth for the dev, having to go through and re-render each scene multiple times for the different shapes. I gave the sister strong for a laugh but it didn't always show up. Mainly I wanted to make the mother have the young one, but that wasn't an option.

Once things open up you probably need heat to be tracked at the top of the screen with suspicion as initially I didn't realise mine was creeping up a bit before I looked more closely at the log.

I was surprised how much content there is though... though hopefully a ton more fetish and fucking stuff will be added soon rather than just more tasks and things.
oh actually is a good idea to change jobs from the journal, I wonder if its possible though since AFAIK there are no drop-down menus in renpy, which makes everything a little bit more difficult to handle, but I will definitely look into it

Body morphing will only affect repeatable scenes (with the exception of Emma in the main story) and maybe a few story sex scenes, but not all of the game, to make it more viable.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Playing in android, latest version game version. Why the activism between celia and katy not working (code errors). ????? No content ???
what errors you have? I just tested it yesterday and I didn't had a problem.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
oh actually is a good idea to change jobs from the journal, I wonder if its possible though since AFAIK there are no drop-down menus in renpy, which makes everything a little bit more difficult to handle, but I will definitely look into it
If its not perhaps a link to open a vpgrid with initial choices, to avoid dialog spam from number of available options?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
what errors you have? I just tested it yesterday and I didn't had a problem.
This error. (it in not came with this update. It was already there)
Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While loading <'Image' u'celia/expressions/st_stress.png'>: IOError: Couldn't find file 'celia/expressions/st_stress.png'. -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback:  File "script/locations/activism/activism task.rpyc", line 46, in script  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1356, in execute    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2227, in do_with    clear=clear)  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2672, in interact    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3158, in interact_core    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen    renpy.config.screen_height,  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 336, in render    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1267, in render    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render    return cache.get(self, render=True)  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get    surf = image.load()  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)  File "/data/user/0/io.va.exposed/virtual/data/user/0/studiodystopia.takeover/files/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name) IOError: Couldn't find file 'celia/expressions/st_stress.png'.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes