MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How do we access to the gay content ?
there is only two male characters, you need to advance the story, one of them is going to have a few extra scenes in this next (0.23) update and the other one too (by 0.24), but the game is not a focused in gay content, think of it as a few bi choices

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I downloaded the 0.22 version, took my save from 0.17 or 0.18 (saved at homescreen) and loaded it, but it showed "updated to version 0.19" instead of the newest 0.22 ... can someone confirm a similar issue?
to get the game to 0.22 I tried also to save again (homescreen), reloaded the game and the last save, but there was no new update message ... anyone ideas how to fix this?

p.s. I have the same Katy Sub-play issue with not showing pics (error messages).

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
there is only two male characters, you need to advance the story, one of them is going to have a few extra scenes in this next (0.23) update and the other one too (by 0.24), but the game is not a focused in gay content, think of it as a few bi choices
So why is there the gay tag is there are no gay scenes yet and only bi content ?

Reactions: RedRaven69

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So why is there the gay tag is there are no gay scenes yet and only bi content ?
There are gay scenes, but only a few, so people can consider them more as complementary than a main thing, since it is optional content too.

I don't add tags to the game: If a game has a single gay scene I think they add it

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I downloaded the 0.22 version, took my save from 0.17 or 0.18 (saved at homescreen) and loaded it, but it showed "updated to version 0.19" instead of the newest 0.22 ... can someone confirm a similar issue?
to get the game to 0.22 I tried also to save again (homescreen), reloaded the game and the last save, but there was no new update message ... anyone ideas how to fix this?

p.s. I have the same Katy Sub-play issue with not showing pics (error messages).
thats fine, that happens becuase I have not added new variables in these past updates.
Aka the last update that required variable updates was 0.19. If you started playing in 0.20 or 0.21 you dont even need an update

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
General note: Yeah it's been reported that katy is lacking those scenes, it will be fixed in the new update.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I was a bit skeptic when I saw the overall size of the game, but shiiit, this game has a massive content to play, was fun for the most part, especially with the public use or cucking isn't a must. Btw, is it planned that we'll able to train other people with the Creed eventually? Like Cynthia in combat, etc.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I was a bit skeptic when I saw the overall size of the game, but shiiit, this game has a massive content to play, was fun for the most part, especially with the public use or cucking isn't a must. Btw, is it planned that we'll able to train other people with the Creed eventually? Like Cynthia in combat, etc.
Yeah, that's the idea.

This is from the discord, a general thing for anyone who wonders what's up with he game:

so this is what i will be writing for this month (for 0.23)

-4 stories scenes for Salija
-3 sex scenes for alenka, 1 is a threesome with mirj
-3 sex scenes with DAna, 1 a 3some with jasey
-2 sex scenes w/ giovanni, at club
-2 sex scenes with alexandra, vera sees
-2 sex scenes at coffee shop, 3some both / bimbo art variant
-3 sex scenes for claire

and for march, I definitely would do too:

-3 sex scenes for erika
-3 sex scenes for margaret, one of them a 3some with vera
-3 new sex scenes for vera
-2 sex scenes w/ luka

And with that, Ithink every character in the game will have repeatable sex scenes, i dont think i missed anyone. Except Nela, but I think I will start working on her by april, her different story lines. Probably each personality will need 3-4 quests of training, and I'll be doing one a month, so she's going to take some time to finish but that's what happens when you add customizable characters.

From april and onwards, I will be maybe working more on the story again (from 4 scenes a month, to 6) but I also I will start adding random events like the ones at your house, and probably going to change it so you can deactivate events so you don't get the same over and over, or make it selectable what you want to see that night instead of 100% random.
Transformation, training, etc. also enter this category of "random events"

NOTE: The game has over 3500 images :p but it is compressed, that's why the file is not massive

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'katy/expressions/st_stress.png'>:
File "game/script/locations/activism/activism task.rpy", line 53, in script

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I noticed the gay tag, is it more like a 1 time thing or is there a character you can interact with often?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Not sharing doesn't impacts that much, most scenes have non sharing versions of them, except for a very few scenes. Here I am talking about story scenes, because I dont think it would work or make sense to make let say the MC fuck with Emma in the bank's bathroom for no reason. Or the MC is fucking Petra then leaving and immediately fucking Emma in the barn.
For the bank bathroom she could just like doing it in public places. For the farm the non sharing alternate could be she joins in.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I noticed the gay tag, is it more like a 1 time thing or is there a character you can interact with often?
there a person but that base off your chose but him look like a girl somewhat him name gionanni him a boss of a family and him a sub i wonder if we can change him into a futa we did make a mind control drug changing one sex part way sure be easy if we got money and a lab and no the school lab can help making the drug to change dna but him will need to be cut open to make a pussy working with the drug it possible if the doctor careful if not him ball maybe have to be inside him so it space why not just give him boob that way easy then adding a pussy that can have kid with a dick that can give cum but still if i was the mc i will use my brain to make a fura human over then just one or the other sex but i do see if we dont change the dna right down the line our dna will a fail us or b change to fit

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes