JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What is the best way to deal with Vera? Is it possible to corrupt her? Or is it not possible yet and have to play by her rules for now?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
At this stage, best to stick to trust. It's possible that future options will allow you to use Emma to corrupt her.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

oshire

Jul 5, 2017
I changed game version from 2.0 to 3.1 and started a new game. I noticed two not-that-important typos :
  • Celia: it was during the first handjob she did when asked, I couldn't find the sentence again after that. It was : "I can feel her tense under my fingers, but it's too #later to pull back now" (I marked the typo with a #)
  • Celia again : during bj scene : "We will # make a habit out of it" (instead of "we will #not, otherwise the next sentence wouldn't be "I'm just helping you until someone else can take care of your shift.") I sent a screenshot of that scene.
My wage was at $20 and I had exactly 60 influence points on Dimitria when I asked her to increase the wage (I know it's not possible before 80) and the game crashed. Screenshot below.

Then, I wanted to know if it's possible to bind 1/2/3/4 and so on with the different choices in each scene ? It would be a little bit faster than using a mouse or the arrows to naviguate.

Last but not least :)D), is it possible to have a shortcut for quicksaving and quickloading ? I'm using these touches quite a bit (I can't assume my choices without knowing the other possibilities ^^').

Thanks for reading so far, great game !

oshire

Jul 5, 2017
I'll think I'll release a "guide" with 0.4, its probably a good idea.

It may not be super complete tho but I have everything well organized IMO so I dont think I'll miss many if anything, but yeah since the game isnt that linear it can be messy
I just read this and find the idea interesting. What about a gallery only accessible at a certain point in the storyline ? To see what X scenes are unlocked and which are not. Drawback : it wouldn't really be a 'guide'. No indication. And the workload... maybe it's not that good of an idea.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I changed game version from 2.0 to 3.1 and started a new game. I noticed two not-that-important typos :
  • Celia: it was during the first handjob she did when asked, I couldn't find the sentence again after that. It was : "I can feel her tense under my fingers, but it's too #later to pull back now" (I marked the typo with a #)
  • Celia again : during bj scene : "We will # make a habit out of it" (instead of "we will #not, otherwise the next sentence wouldn't be "I'm just helping you until someone else can take care of your shift.") I sent a screenshot of that scene.
My wage was at $20 and I had exactly 60 influence points on Dimitria when I asked her to increase the wage (I know it's not possible before 80) and the game crashed. Screenshot below.

Then, I wanted to know if it's possible to bind 1/2/3/4 and so on with the different choices in each scene ? It would be a little bit faster than using a mouse or the arrows to naviguate.

Last but not least :)D), is it possible to have a shortcut for quicksaving and quickloading ? I'm using these touches quite a bit (I can't assume my choices without knowing the other possibilities ^^').

Thanks for reading so far, great game !
Hey thanks for the feedback! The wage crash must be fixed for next version, I'll also correct those typos!

About binding, I can look into it but im not modifying Ren'py's engine so far so I would think most likely I cant do these things, but if its not too troublesome I definitely will!

Thanks and I'll try to keep going!

Reactions: oshire

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
I played an early version of this game but only got around to trying it again now and I have to say I am *extremely* impressed with how much it's grown and improved. Really enjoying the story and the care you take with the writing, it does matter (well to some of us I guess ;))!

My only issue is I'm not sure I'm done all the current content, there is one path at the university that explicitly tells me that's it for now but there are references to a new modification that I can't trigger yet. I may have skipped over a line of dialogue or it just may not be implemented yet but I see no option to modify any of the characters physically.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I played an early version of this game but only got around to trying it again now and I have to say I am *extremely* impressed with how much it's grown and improved. Really enjoying the story and the care you take with the writing, it does matter (well to some of us I guess ;))!

My only issue is I'm not sure I'm done all the current content, there is one path at the university that explicitly tells me that's it for now but there are references to a new modification that I can't trigger yet. I may have skipped over a line of dialogue or it just may not be implemented yet but I see no option to modify any of the characters physically.
yes its not implemented yet, you can force it tho (look at the cheats in page 1), it will be for the next version tho!

I'm glad you've liked the development so far too!

Reactions: wilparu

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I just did a playthrough of 0.3.1, and what stuck out to me the most was the inconsistency of time used for actions. I figured out that a kiss or a pic takes no time, while a handjob takes 1 time - usually - unless the girl is a scientist, in which time everything takes no time, unless it's a story event, in which case it takes all the time... and so on. I got used to that eventually, but it was annoying in the beginning when I was trying to avoid corrupting the women too fast so as not to miss any events.

Another thing that was slightly annoying was that when I would cross a threshold, say 80 corruption, the random (and story) events would escalate too fast. So I would give Katy a drink, then at dinner have sex with her, and then take her virginity two days later - and this applied to pretty much every level of corruption.

The suspicion balance was much better than in 0.1. It was still very easy to avoid suspicion, but this time I had to pay a little attention to it.

I would suggest removing some options when they aren't available - such as Dimitria's wage increase and Vera's vial decrease favors. I won't extend that suggestion to the sex acts, though, because it's useful to know when you're finished.

edit: I did get a good laugh out of Emma being Vera's "younger roommate".

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I just did a playthrough of 0.3.1, and what stuck out to me the most was the inconsistency of time used for actions. I figured out that a kiss or a pic takes no time, while a handjob takes 1 time - usually - unless the girl is a scientist, in which time everything takes no time, unless it's a story event, in which case it takes all the time... and so on. I got used to that eventually, but it was annoying in the beginning when I was trying to avoid corrupting the women too fast so as not to miss any events.

Another thing that was slightly annoying was that when I would cross a threshold, say 80 corruption, the random (and story) events would escalate too fast. So I would give Katy a drink, then at dinner have sex with her, and then take her virginity two days later - and this applied to pretty much every level of corruption.

The suspicion balance was much better than in 0.1. It was still very easy to avoid suspicion, but this time I had to pay a little attention to it.

I would suggest removing some options when they aren't available - such as Dimitria's wage increase and Vera's vial decrease favors. I won't extend that suggestion to the sex acts, though, because it's useful to know when you're finished.

edit: I did get a good laugh out of Emma being Vera's "younger roommate".
Well that escalation is sadly just part of how it is, i could add tons of small variables to control everything, but it will increase the number of bugs and make coding everything more difficult.

Yes I agree that making everything more gradual would be significantly better, but for this model (A game with a lot of girls in it, since the cast is not even complete yet and most of the cast has no content for that matter) making it too gradual and more organic would make it almost impossible to produce, at least with under 300 USD a month and just 2 guys behind it :p

Nonetheless for 0.4 I have added a lot of side-content, specially for Celia and Katy, so you'll have more reasons to stay at lower level of corruptions and you'll get to know the characters more too, hopefully it will help to add depth to it (and slow it down with more story instead of grinding) and make it feel more realistic too

Reactions: Deleted member 1897

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Wait...you have TWO guys behind it? 2?? I thought you were just a lone soldier, struggling in the night, sleep just a faded memory. Now you tell me it's two guys? How come this isn't at 0.8 already!!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Wait...you have TWO guys behind it? 2?? I thought you were just a lone soldier, struggling in the night, sleep just a faded memory. Now you tell me it's two guys? How come this isn't at 0.8 already!!
no its me and the editor/co-writer

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Well that escalation is sadly just part of how it is, i could add tons of small variables to control everything, but it will increase the number of bugs and make coding everything more difficult.

Yes I agree that making everything more gradual would be significantly better, but for this model (A game with a lot of girls in it, since the cast is not even complete yet and most of the cast has no content for that matter) making it too gradual and more organic would make it almost impossible to produce, at least with under 300 USD a month and just 2 guys behind it :p

Nonetheless for 0.4 I have added a lot of side-content, specially for Celia and Katy, so you'll have more reasons to stay at lower level of corruptions and you'll get to know the characters more too, hopefully it will help to add depth to it (and slow it down with more story instead of grinding) and make it feel more realistic too
Perhaps you could have these random events trigger at 30,50,70,90 instead? That would avoid the multiple variables problem, while still achieving a small delay.

Reactions: Futaglit

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
really enjoy the game so far. kinda hope the machine you put the girls into gets an upgrade tho. been a bit since i played the last update but iirc the machine was basically gonna make the girls slaves yet they act the same as before they went in.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I may have missed that detail, but I hope we are allowed to keep the physical characteristics of the women "as is." Some of us aren't keen on "hourglass" figures.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes