Megaflamer

Jun 7, 2017
having just come to the end of available content: good job, it seems like you have actually added plenty of content to each character before adding new ones. Far too many of these games start adding a plethora of characters with the exsisting ones being paper thin on the content front.
game-wise its pretty neat, while I find the initial setting very unlikely (unless they used mind control, which granted is fairly likely given what the player gets up to) it is pretty different from the dime a dozen 'lives in house with pretty women' setup.
The initial difficult is pretty high since you can really easily accidentally act suspicious and get a game-over, a bit of a tutorial warning might be a good thing to add at the start, like say you are about to skip work, a short little warning the first time would be handy for new players.

Overall highly enjoyable and im looking forward to future updates

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I just tried the 3.1 but the game crash after few screens with my previous saves.
Shall I start it all over again ?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016

Created a new poll, this time is public but is just to see which TFs are more favored than others, but it would help me to get an idea of what you guys prefer the most!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'd prefer boobies of #3 on the shape of #4!:eazyHype:

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I would take #5 if the waist were a bit rounder, but I'll settle for #3 for the time being.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
4 needs her boobs raised slightly, that's probably my fave...

but I also have an unhealthy erection at 3 and 5
I would also love to see 1 if she's like ... a full head shorter.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Are transformations going to be permanent or just for a scene here and there? Meaning, will you put yourself in a situation where you have to multirender all scenes for different bodytypes? Feels like that will severely cut into content and progress. For preference, the basic leftmost one by far. Would much rather have a petite transformation than a balloon breasts one :)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Are transformations going to be permanent or just for a scene here and there? Meaning, will you put yourself in a situation where you have to multirender all scenes for different bodytypes? Feels like that will severely cut into content and progress. For preference, the basic leftmost one by far. Would much rather have a petite transformation than a balloon breasts one :)
They gonna be "permanent" (you'll be able to switch them), but they will change their appearances in other scenes.

Yes I already took into account the fact I will have to render the same scene many times, I'm making sure to save all files to make the process quickier. Also I wont just add all the transformations at the same time, but i will take a slower peace to add them so it doesn't significantly slows down the production of the game.

Petite's are nono because how patreon is, if not it would be there :p

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I would've voted but I didn't have a choice of none of them. Maybe I'm too vanilla, but I would keep her just the way she is...

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Petite's are nono because how patreon is, if not it would be there :p
I think maybe we disagree of what it means to be petite. To me it means being on the short side and slim. Definitely not looking underage.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I think maybe we disagree of what it means to be petite. To me it means being on the short side and slim. Definitely not looking underage.

I am aware of what a petite is, doesn't changes the fact that patreon is very tough about anything with that appearance really, so I rather avoid those problems

soooo prolly silly question but how exactly do I use console codes for transformation
_gene_ideal = True ##this will allow you to check the basic transformations of Celia, Katy, Dimi and Mirjana, you need 1 serum and 10 supplies per each.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I am aware of what a petite is, doesn't changes the fact that patreon is very tough about anything with that appearance really, so I rather avoid those problems
Don't be a coward! :)

Anyhow congratulations on reaching your first goal.

xHASEOx

Apr 4, 2018

_gene_ideal = True ##this will allow you to check the basic transformations of Celia, Katy, Dimi and Mirjana, you need 1 serum and 10 supplies per each.
so do I enter the ## or is that jus a placemnt for a numerical value sorry new to the whole console command thing.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes