Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think that's the current end

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Fun game. Is there nothing else to do in this version after finishing romancing Emma?
Story wise that's the end in 0.3, story will continue in 0.5 while 0.4 will focus on all the initial characters (Katy, Mirjana, Dimitria and Celia) and lore.

There is a scene when you meet Margaret at the university, and a voyeur scene with Vera.

Reactions: Rev8

oshire

Jul 5, 2017
I more or less finished 0.2 and have to say this game is great. I'm not getting lost between the different characters, and what i have to do to see the end of the story. Calm music is nice. Graphics are fine (not entirely my style, but nothing to scoff at). Manipulation and story background (revolution, etc...) is interesting. So, I'm going to try out the 0.3v :)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I more or less finished 0.2 and have to say this game is great. I'm not getting lost between the different characters, and what i have to do to see the end of the story. Calm music is nice. Graphics are fine (not entirely my style, but nothing to scoff at). Manipulation and story background (revolution, etc...) is interesting. So, I'm going to try out the 0.3v :)
oh you should had started directly with 0.3.1 haha :p

I'm glad you are liking it, any feedback will be helpful to keep polishing the game and have fun!

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
I found a couple minor bugs for you to file on to next release; setting _marj_ideal creates an error since the sprite is missing (Not a huge deal, since you can't set that normally right now), and asking Dimitria to raise your salary a second time causes a crash as well. Also, I ran into fairly frequent cases where dialogue would loop over itself. One example is during the Emma orgy, right after all 3 ladies got naked it looped back and did about the previous 15 dialogue boxes a second time, then proceeded normally.

Otherwise, it's good fun. I like how Emma lampshades the genre a bit. It seems somewhat rare in the corruption genre to find a character already as corrupt as the MC who is ready to help your plans along.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I found a couple minor bugs for you to file on to next release; setting _marj_ideal creates an error since the sprite is missing (Not a huge deal, since you can't set that normally right now), and asking Dimitria to raise your salary a second time causes a crash as well. Also, I ran into fairly frequent cases where dialogue would loop over itself. One example is during the Emma orgy, right after all 3 ladies got naked it looped back and did about the previous 15 dialogue boxes a second time, then proceeded normally.

Otherwise, it's good fun. I like how Emma lampshades the genre a bit. It seems somewhat rare in the corruption genre to find a character already as corrupt as the MC who is ready to help your plans along.
some of these bugs have been fixed but the one about the emma date its weird thats looping, I'll check it! Thanks for reporting that!

I'm glad you had fun and yeah my idea with this game is that you have alternatives about just corrupting absolutely everyone (that you'll be able too), but also to have a conscious partner, imo that could make it more interesting.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
@

hey, can you do me a favor and index all save files on load and drop them (not listing them in the save/load dialog) if they're known to not work anymore?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I want a short pudgy partner named Baldwin to help me with the corruption, training and humiliation of everyone!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@

hey, can you do me a favor and index all save files on load and drop them (not listing them in the save/load dialog) if they're known to not work anymore?
Uh... im not sure if i know how could i do that, to be honest, I could look into it later I guess

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the inofficial incest patch still mixes up brother and sister when eating dinner and its not taking it from names.rpy

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
the inofficial incest patch still mixes up brother and sister when eating dinner and its not taking it from names.rpy
if you can show a screenshot i can fix it significantly faster! thanks for the tip tho

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
When uncorupted and you try to flirt with her
"Hey, listen (sister name)..."
she replies
"Sister I dont need to constantly know whats going on in your head"

I have tried to modify names.rpy to identify the string used, but its completely unaffected and may be hardcoded.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
When uncorupted and you try to flirt with her
"Hey, listen (sister name)..."
she replies
"Sister I dont need to constantly know whats going on in your head"

I have tried to modify names.rpy to identify the string used, but its completely unaffected and may be hardcoded.
how this works is that in dialogues there is stuff like [landlady] or [roommate] and [roommate1], so if there is a mistake (roommate instead of roommate1) it switches genders.

Its about just going to the specific line and switch the variable, which is why providing a screenshot or in this case a straigth forward line that I can cntr + f is needed to fix these mistakes, so thanks a lot for reporting! :D

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
I love what you're doing with the game so far, and am genuinely excited for updates...

If I can make a small suggestion...

Can you set it up so we can choose the outfit for the characters, regardless of corruption? As much as I LOVE slutty outfits, the basic & mid corruption outfits would be awesome to have for scenes also...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I love what you're doing with the game so far, and am genuinely excited for updates...

If I can make a small suggestion...

Can you set it up so we can choose the outfit for the characters, regardless of corruption? As much as I LOVE slutty outfits, the basic & mid corruption outfits would be awesome to have for scenes also...
Hey! Happy that you are liking it!

To be honest, I would really love to give the choice to how dress each character, instead of just change it with corruption. Problem is, that means I would have to do many many extra renders, and I barely can push 150-200 renders a month with this PC and with me free time, so doing this would slow down the game significantly, specially if you consider that I'm also going to add transformation (imagine 4 diffent bodies * 4 different outfits = 16 times i would have to render the same scene), so unless something changes (aka maybe earning so much money I can actually hire someone to do the heavy work) it's just sadly not a good idea.

Reactions: NeroMustDie

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
how this works is that in dialogues there is stuff like [landlady] or [roommate] and [roommate1], so if there is a mistake (roommate instead of roommate1) it switches genders.

Its about just going to the specific line and switch the variable, which is why providing a screenshot or in this case a straigth forward line that I can cntr + f is needed to fix these mistakes, so thanks a lot for reporting! :D
thanks, i know how variables work. thats why I edited names.rpy but it didnt take, so I asumed it's hardcoded due to changed rpyc.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
this may be a stupid question since im using saveeditonline and that could be the cause of it but how to access the university
Dont cheat corruption nor love preferably, a lot of thing have triggers that depend on these valuesl I would suggest only increase serums, money, supplies and max_suspicion

to the univ. IIRC reduce or get mirjana corruption to 59, give her a serum and watch the story, that changes the values to enter the univ

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

DanLab

Jul 31, 2017
That's a really good start to a game! Excited to see more. And kudos on the model for Emma! I love seeing some new body types. It's so easy for these games to all look the same, but you've done a really nice job with differentiating your characters (both looks and personality. Really well done.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
That's a really good start to a game! Excited to see more. And kudos on the model for Emma! I love seeing some new body types. It's so easy for these games to all look the same, but you've done a really nice job with differentiating your characters (both looks and personality. Really well done.
Thanks! Yes I try to make each a little more unique, I also like a wide variety of bodies so I'll try to keep being consistent in the design department :D

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes