JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
hahaha shit, thanks for the report, I'll fix it :p
Hi MaraTDuoDev:

I noticed that your pictures include 4 images of Celia in underwear and the MC can peek into the bedroom. The script that triggers those images is in the Celia.rpy file and it is a random event. I found that by playing it normally I could never trigger this part of the game. I started to look at your code and found that you have two randon number generation command folowing each other which effectively means that you have a 7.5% (50% of 15%) chance of triggering this event provided other conditions are met. I did a test where I continually rolled back to reselect Celia's room and the first random number generator command never gave me a value of less than 15.

My view is that to better balance the game and allow this event to trigger more frequently you need to remove the 1st two lines of the script. This will then give a 50% chance of triggering it instead.

$ randNum = renpy.random.randint(1,100)
if randNum <= 15:

Just my 2 cents worth. BTW great and very intriguing game.

Regards
Jugar

Excerpt from Celia.rpy game script follows:

label celiaroom:
if randNum <= 15:
if daytime == 3 or daytime == 4 or daytime == 5:
if randNum < 50:
jump event_celia_walking
elif celia_corr >= 20:

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Great game, it takes best elements from Lab Rats and Spell4All with fun and interesting setting idea. I love like every girl reacts different to corruption and still mantains orginal personality, only more corrupted one. Expanding on first stages of corruption process seem like a good idea, because every girl has so much potential.
On some point MC tells Emma that his sister was jealous at first and then come around, but I didn't really catch that in dialouges.
Game crashes when you ask for a 30$ rise, no matter if Corruption was 80 or 100. Also, Kate told me twice that she is my brother.
Keep up the good work.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I'm not sure who does the incest patch, or if they even go here, but if they do, there are lots of instances (close to a dozen or more) where your sister refers to you as her sister instead of brother, and at least one instance where she refers to herself as your brother instead of your sister. I'd have to run through it again to be sure, but I don't remember any instances where the player or mom make the same mix up.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I'm not sure who does the incest patch, or if they even go here, but if they do, there are lots of instances (close to a dozen or more) where your sister refers to you as her sister instead of brother, and at least one instance where she refers to herself as your brother instead of your sister. I'd have to run through it again to be sure, but I don't remember any instances where the player or mom make the same mix up.
Those are most likely dev errors not patch errors. Wrong variable used.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Those are most likely dev errors not patch errors. Wrong variable used.
thats indeed the case. Since we are two people writing it, sometimes we have this problems, I fix as soon as its reported tho, and I will try to go back to Katy and try to find some of these mistakes

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
How weird to read some of these comments. I played the game straight through, found the rhythm to serum producing and game play was a snap. Keeping suspicion down only meant occasionally asking for praise from the ladies instead of sexual actions. That plus a little work does wonders.

No cheats needed. No fatal errors. No bug crashes.

It's a cute game. There are only a couple of good mind control serum games out there, so I appreciate it when a new one pops up to keep this genre alive.

Nice job.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I Found Emma i think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi bllahbllub,

Ha-Ha-Ha, Good find. What's the catch of the day?

I think she must be a attic-based-cam-girl from that weird looking location.

"If mom and dad ever knew that all my money doesn't really come from working at the local shrine to caffeine". :)

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Hi bllahbllub,

Ha-Ha-Ha, Good find. What's the catch of the day?

I think she must be a attic-based-cam-girl from that weird looking location.

"If mom and dad ever knew that all my money doesn't really come from working at the local shrine to caffeine". :)
I found her tumblr thing.... looks not like an cam girl more like a weird girl

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I found her tumblr thing.... looks not like an cam girl more like a weird girl
Hi bllahbllub,

Yeah tumblr, yet another website I don't want to join to see the content offered, i.e. Fapbook, Dirty BlueBird, etc. :)

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
May I ask you , you say you get around 200-300 dollars a month to do this. I think (and you say it is not enough) this would be more then enough.

I mean , do the assets use subscription things , that as soon as you do not pay for them you cannot use them on your projects.. If I understand it correctly , once you paid you can do whatever you want with that asset.

So 200-300 dollars is , IMO , more then enough.

Also , what I think , is that basicly you do not have to revent the wheel again. But if I look at your current assets and renders , makes me wonder why there are no Males in your pictures..

Do not get me wrong. But I never took a look in depth what a game making asset would cost. But what from what I have seen people use in their games.. it is pretty basic..

If you are really a 3D artist and you can create your own assets , then I would say , go for a higher tier of income. But if you use your assets like any other RenPy game.. I have no idea..

Just guessing here

Also when I look at this page to see what assets cost.. It is around 20 euro each asset.

So you have three girls for no , no male .. so that is about 60 dollar.

Ah well , I might be totally wrong here. But I think.. Every dollar about the costs you make is good :). But I do not think you get a living out of this.

But I will keep following this game.. and maybe I will back it too.

Keep on the work.. And happy rendering !!
This argument seems to have been resolved, but I would be remissed if I didn't state this, What the patrons also are paying the devlopers for is their TIME. It takes time & the required know how to make these games & some of these folks want to do it for a living or at least supplemental income. Getting irate because $200 t0 $300 may be, in your view, more than enough to cover their game production expenses implies that you expect them to essentially produce the game for free, (by which I mean break even making back only what they spend to make the game). Some devs are ok with that if that is THEIR own choice. However it's up to the game developer to decide for themselves if they want to work for free or not. & if they want to make actual income to pay bills like food, rent, utilities, etc... then $200 to $300 is most certainly NOT NEARLY enough. In most places they would need to be making that per day to make a decent living.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
This argument seems to have been resolved, but I would be remissed if I didn't state this, What the patrons also are paying the devlopers for is their TIME. It takes time & the required know how to make these games & some of these folks want to do it for a living or at least supplemental income. Getting irate because $200 t0 $300 may be, in your view, more than enough to cover their game production expenses implies that you expect them to essentially produce the game for free, (by which I mean break even making back only what they spend to make the game). Some devs are ok with that if that is THEIR own choice. However it's up to the game developer to decide for themselves if they want to work for free or not. & if they want to make actual income to pay bills like food, rent, utilities, etc... then $200 to $300 is most certainly NOT NEARLY enough. In most places they would need to be making that per day to make a decent living.
Well this is pretty much the case. This month I already used 100 USD (in this case assets that will cover some generic NPCs art, so new outfits, hairstyles, generic faces, etc.) in new assets and paid 80 USD to the editor, who is charging me almost nothing so I feel a little bit bad, but as you guys can see that's already more than the money I got this month from the patreon.

I'm fine with that, I want to pay more to the editor tho.

And yeah it will take a little while before I personally start to get any money from this, probs until I at least cross the $500 mark, but I'm fine with it at least for the first 5-6 months, since I'm not sure if I'll be able to sustain a project on my own pocket money.

I dont expect a fortune, but if I could focus myself on working exclusively on this (or at least not lose my own money on it) that would be nice.

RunMonkeyRun

Nov 13, 2017
For the poll I think it's a shake that making Emma "significantly bigger" reduces her size... I'm happy with her currently but if you have an option for bigger it doesn't make sense to get smaller.
I'd also like to see a "bigger" for the others where they are perhaps half way to Emma, not just a minor difference as in alternative 2 now.

That said, great game and great work!

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Hm , please correct me if I am wrong. If you are making a game like this for getting to live for a day by day basis... I would really hope you do have an daytime job that covers those bills.. I think game making like this. Esp in the state most games are in (nothing but amateur quality (do not get me wrong , they are still great)). But I think you should reconsider and go back to a normal dayjob.

Games like this should be side projects only , ones that you do in your sparetime only. It should be fun and getting a small pocket change as result is the goal I would go for.

But then again. I never worked on a game project. I still think if you get 300-500 dollar a month.. it is more then enough to pay for the game assets and the time you put it in.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes