Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
awkward moment when you want to be salty but kinda of cant...

when do we get it? do we gotta wait until like next month or something?

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Just had a chance to play this and it's got real potential. Starts a little slow/confusing, and there's some weird time balance issues but looking forward to more.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I keep getting this when i try to go to the university after i talk to the police lady.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its an old bug but cant be fixed with opening the console ( Shift + O ) then emma_love = -5 (or any negative number)

awkward moment when you want to be salty but kinda of cant...

when do we get it? do we gotta wait until like next month or something?
I'll release it by the end of the month, right now im waiting for an editor to finish some extra content before finishing this build

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Incest patch is busted. To fix, open the incest patch name.rpy file. Copy the top section and paste again at the bottom. Change the label to update_names on the bottom part and the jump to house.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Incest patch is busted. To fix, open the incest patch name.rpy file. Copy the top section and paste again at the bottom. Change the label to update_names on the bottom part and the jump to house.
Can you show an example of how it should look like exactly?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
please post when the patch is fixed i have tried to do what was posted in the last few posts and not working for me. i can turn on my computer but i can not seem to fix this foll

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes