MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Could someone help in telling how to install the incest patch. The old patch method was just replacing the script and I tried doing that again and the game won't open. Did I do something wrong or do I have to do something different?
you need to install the patch either before you start a new game, or before you update an old save.

If you have a 0.3.1 save somewhere, i suggest you to install the patch and load that save and go to sleep in the game, that should auto update the game (there is a msg confirming this)

the game not opening tho its weird, so i wonder if you are using the correct patch?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Could someone help in telling how to install the incest patch. The old patch method was just replacing the script and I tried doing that again and the game won't open. Did I do something wrong or do I have to do something different?
I kept getting game crashing errors when I installed an older incest patch with the current game version and than applying the newest atop it...
solution was extract a complete fresh game folder with 0.4.0 and only apply the newest patch... might work for you aswell

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I kept getting game crashing errors when I installed an older incest patch with the current game version and than applying the newest atop it...
solution was extract a complete fresh game folder with 0.4.0 and only apply the newest patch... might work for you aswell
Yep the very oldest incest patch doesnt works, just download everything recent

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
From changelog... "mostly SFW content though".:'(
This is not the update you are looking for. /me waves hand.

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hello there, I have the problem that the incest patch doesnt work for the newest version or at least not for me. Any help is appreciated.
Ions

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hello there, I have the problem that the incest patch doesnt work for the newest version or at least not for me. Any help is appreciated.
Ions
should be said, the patch should be aplied before you start the game or before you update the save, iirc it should work but :shrug:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Unsure if asked already (didn't check) but will the future require that we get the girls to obtain their "ideal" figure to progress cause if so not a huge fan of the lil sis Ideal figure as I like the fact that she's a member of the itty bitty titty comity for a little bit more diversity in body type. That and I like her base body as is so for the most part so I don't really intend on activating that. I get that if you do make it mandatory for later updates for progression with her it'll make it easier for scenes later on as you won't be forced into doing multiple versions of scenes with both versions of her.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Unsure if asked already (didn't check) but will the future require that we get the girls to obtain their "ideal" figure to progress cause if so not a huge fan of the lil sis Ideal figure as I like the fact that she's a member of the itty bitty titty comity for a little bit more diversity in body type. That and I like her base body as is so for the most part so I don't really intend on activating that. I get that if you do make it mandatory for later updates for progression with her it'll make it easier for scenes later on as you won't be forced into doing multiple versions of scenes with both versions of her.
i really need to add this to the FAQ since its asked every day :p

Transformations and training are optional, none of them is forced to progress the story

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
except from the basic loyality right?
...or atleast for the starteing characters as it seems
yeah loyalty but it doesnt changes much from 80 to 100 corruption really, like it doesnt involves any kink or fetish that people wont like (unless you dont like mind control... which would be weird since this game is about that :p )

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Wait, this game is about mind control? I thought it was a manufacturing sim.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
i really need to add this to the FAQ since its asked every day :p

Transformations and training are optional, none of them is forced to progress the story
In other words there is a truly boring route available for this game. lol

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes