Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone know if there's a way to hide the dialogue bubbles? Some scenes are completely covered by them. For example, the Katy handjob and a few others.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Where do you place these files? I put them in the gamer folder but that causes an error upon game start up and just crashes.
indeed its in the game folder, you may be using an old patch or something because it shouldnt cause any problem imo. If you can show a screenshot of the crash it would be easier to tell

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
indeed its in the game folder, you may be using an old patch or something because it shouldnt cause any problem imo. If you can show a screenshot of the crash it would be easier to tell

I'm not suing any other patches, just the two files you posted earlier. Keep in mind this error continues even after deleting the files. I have to unzip the archive again to get the game working again.

Any Body

Jul 5, 2018
How can you start to seduce The doctor and Vera? Also I have missing characters how do I find them?

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
the SFW content is for Emma, Vera and margaret, the content for Dimitria and Mirjana is mostly NSFW.
I haven't noticed anything with Mirjana ..... :oops:

But about the SFW, does it mean it would worth the time to restart the game from scratch ?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018

But about the SFW, does it mean it would worth the time to restart the game from scratch ?
Probably not since all 3 characters are SFW all the way through so far. Looks like Vera will have some NSFW content which could include Emma depending on which route you take with her. Margaret might a while and Erika may always be SFW based on her role and personality so far. I suspect if she can be corrupted it will take more than the serum to do it and rightly so.

Lewis365555

Jul 16, 2017
You can have sex with: Your landlady, your roommate, your supervisor, the woman that runs the factory, and the sister of the woman pulling your strings at the moment. There are also the kissing, groping, handjob, blowjob progression that occurs in games like this. Also, there are some other scenes that happen randomly depending on the corruption of the women around you.
*NOTE The terms 'landlady' and 'roommate' change with a bit of computer 'magic' found on this thread.
Thanks for answering!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hey, just wondering if I'm stuck of if I've just reached the end of the current content. I chose the Emma romance route and have gone through the orgy scene with her where you have the conversation about vera afterwards, and it says you dont have to decide yet. I've completed CREED training on everyone that has the option, and maxed Voyeur on everyone available. Only thing I havent done is apply the gene therapy to everyone cause I prefer the base appearances for all the available characters. I can't find anywhere else to progress - no new options at the workshop, the lab, or the coffee shop. Nothing available at the university. Nothing available when calling Emma, just can ask for nudes - the date option says there's no point dating her now.

Is that the end? Did I miss something and get myself stuck?
That's it for this update. I don't see anything you missed. I chose the other route with Emma though. Haven't put her through CREED yet either. Like you I prefer the way the others look also so no CREED for them either.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016

You wont need to restart for the SFW content of Vera and the others, about Mirjana she is going to be in the final release of 0.4.5, this is the alpha version and only contains dimitria

I'm not suing any other patches, just the two files you posted earlier. Keep in mind this error continues even after deleting the files. I have to unzip the archive again to get the game working again.
weird, you are overwriting the name files right? this error happens when you have the same label twice, which could happen if you had a copy of a script.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
You wont need to restart for the SFW content of Vera and the others, about Mirjana she is going to be in the final release of 0.4.5, this is the alpha version and only contains dimitria

weird, you are overwriting the name files right? this error happens when you have the same label twice, which could happen if you had a copy of a script.
Oh ok, I figured it out. The files you provided have a bunch of numbers to them while the original "names" files have no numbers and I didn't rename them. So they act as two separate files and thus don't overwrite.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Oh ok, I figured it out. The files you provided have a bunch of numbers to them while the original "names" files have no numbers and I didn't rename them. So they act as two separate files and thus don't overwrite.
damn i just realized F95 add a bunch of numbers to them lol. didnt knew that, but yeah that was the error!

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Just played through all the currently available content, I believe. Can't wait to make that secret police agent my bitch.

That being said, something that frustrates me a bit is the suspicion gain when producing serum. I had a suspicion of -15/65 or something, and when producing a single batch of serum, my suspicion jumps to 75/65. In the evening. Which basically means I'm fucked, even with public praise and all that.

Now, I can rollback and it's fine, but if you don't have rollback, and there is *no warning*, then that's bullshit to me.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Crawdaddy If you produce serum without using supplies, the suspicion rises more each time. It's easy enough early on, but you really need to use supplies later on. Sounds like you didn't.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes