MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'll work on a walkthrough hopefully for the next release, but yeah there isnt that much content yet to make it that complex IMO just certain things can be tricky

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Refer to my previous post on this page lol. I find this game very straight forward :)

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I dont know what I should say, looks good so far. But the history is so damn worse its like that a fucking dictator, or Hitler is in force and rule that nation. It´s raged me a bit that the fictive life must through that bullshit everday, reminds me by a movie dont know the name, the citizen must takes pills too supress their emotions. Oversees by kids they watching you and then you are suspicious you are get stuck in camp, like in ww2 the re-education camps.

I hoped they will fucked up the hole regime and get a normal life in the game.
Wow after my first saving I see the sign on it, Hitler is in force their :(

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I dont know what I should say, looks good so far. But the history is so damn worse its like that a fucking dictator, or Hitler is in force and rule that nation. It´s raged me a bit that the fictive life must through that bullshit everday, reminds me by a movie dont know the name, the citizen must takes pills too supress their emotions. Oversees by kids they watching you and then you are suspicious you are get stuck in camp, like in ww2 the re-education camps.

I hoped they will fucked up the hole regime and get a normal life in the game.
Wow after my first saving I see the sign on it, Hitler is in force their :(
I think you are talking about the film Equilibrium (at least the pill part to supress emotions), but im not sure if you like the game or hate it lol

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I think you are talking about the film Equilibrium (at least the pill part to supress emotions), but im not sure if you like the game or hate it lol
jep that was the film, I dont hate the game after playing longer now makes realy fun. It is realy intresting what you can all do with that chicks, I´m eager too see the other chicks after the black and whit pics. Especially jana after the gene therapie :)

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
This looks extremely promising, but I'm in the mood for a game with a decent amount of content. Is there a solid amount of scenes already, story, etc.? I'll probably still play it, just not sure if I should do it today.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes