AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
AaarrRoOO. 1st post. 1 year lurker/newb on site.
Same problem with incest patch not working.
What do you mean " in the right order"?
Where/how do I install it correctly. Please give detailed instructions as to installation folders, overwrites, etc..
Right now I can't even get the game to load. I keep getting an error report.
Is the incest patch current or outdated?
Thank You for the great game. I like it a lot [if I can get the incest part going properly].

edit- just tried to load again to get a screenshot of the error report. Game loaded, did the above "call-update_names" for my saves[got successful updated notification], went to Celias' room, got an immediate error about "CELIA.rpy". Still no incest dialogues available [still roomie and landlady]

Can't figure out how to load my screenshot [.png image]. Do i have to post 2 more times first?

THX ALL!

Stay young forever by learning something new everyday, no matter what it is!!

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
@AWulfKin did you update the game from a previous version or freshly extracted in a new folder?
where did you put the name.rpy(c) files?

@hiay after initialy unlocking via visiting the workshop there are Events in the respectable girls menu

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Great Game love the atmosphere "dystopian future" only thing missing more animation and this would be one of the top games here.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
AaarrRoOO. 1st post. 1 year lurker/newb on site.
Same problem with incest patch not working.
What do you mean " in the right order"?
Where/how do I install it correctly. Please give detailed instructions as to installation folders, overwrites, etc..
Right now I can't even get the game to load. I keep getting an error report.
Is the incest patch current or outdated?
Thank You for the great game. I like it a lot [if I can get the incest part going properly].

edit- just tried to load again to get a screenshot of the error report. Game loaded, did the above "call-update_names" for my saves[got successful updated notification], went to Celias' room, got an immediate error about "CELIA.rpy". Still no incest dialogues available [still roomie and landlady]

Can't figure out how to load my screenshot [.png image]. Do i have to post 2 more times first?

THX ALL!

Stay young forever by learning something new everyday, no matter what it is!!
TBH I need to check that error with Celia.rpy, yeah a screen shot would be helpful for me to find the error easily.

I think to upload the screen you just hit "upload a file" at the right, or you could also upload it to somewhere like imgur and just post the link here.

The right order I just meant to say before the game auto updates (so before you load your new game) or before you start the game, someone here posed the call update_names so there is that, I need to see if the error is even related to the incest patch or something else

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Grrrrr....
Deleted older game version [v4.0d]. Installed v4.5 and tried to talk to Celia and got Celia.rpy error report, then crash to desktop.
2nd try loading game, talked to Celia and the game updated to v4.5 [got message] and works fine. No incest of course.
Could be an update gremlin?
Installing the "unofficial incest patch" causes the game to crash to desktop on loading [for me].
Problem with my capture app., therefore incest error report is 2 parts.

EDIT- don't know why the reports got added twice...odd...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Grrrrr....
Deleted older game version [v4.0d]. Installed v4.5 and tried to talk to Celia and got Celia.rpy error report, then crash to desktop.
2nd try loading game, talked to Celia and the game updated to v4.5 [got message] and works fine. No incest of course.
Could be an update gremlin?
Installing the "unofficial incest patch" causes the game to crash to desktop on loading [for me].
Problem with my capture app., therefore incest error report is 2 parts.
seems like you try to use a save from an older Version...what happens if you simply start a new game?

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Waarrrff!
No change. Game will load/run fine [including using old saves] without the incest patch.
With the incest patch installed the game will not even load [crash to desktop with the error report I posted in post #855]

btw thanks for the help all...appreciated muchly

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering that the file 00voice.rpy is mentioned in most of those reports did you try to redownload the original game again?
the incest patch shouldn't alter anything in that file from what I saw.
the files reporting that Creed_voy is an unknown variable seem to be for the loading...so they might have been changed or did you use console codes to raise those stats before the story unlocked them naturally?
Also since win7 is a bit picky about over length root path did you try to change the folder names or positioning on the OS?
deleting the version indication on the game folder might be enough already i.e. Take Over instead of the fullname

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
Hurrffff!!
Hmmm...I'll try a redownload/install of v4.5 again.
Cheats? Sorta, but only for some money, a few serums, and lowering my suspicion. All "stats" were amped up from/during normal gameplay.

AWulfKin

Mar 31, 2018
WAAROOOO!!! Fixed !
Corrupted download I guess.
New download, patch installed, game updated, incest online.
All appears to be working normally.
I'll be back with any other issues I find [if any].

THX TO ALL

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
WAAROOOO!!! Fixed !
Corrupted download I guess.
New download, patch installed, game updated, incest online.
All appears to be working normally.
I'll be back with any other issues I find [if any].

THX TO ALL
glad to hear it! sorry for my late response, im just waking up, but im going to check the incest patch right now and edit this post once I do it. IMO the incest patch affects nothing that would crash the game in any way, but who knows

edit: nah the patch is too simple to mess with anything, the biggest problem with it is that it only works either when your old save auto updates or if you start a new game, i will add an option to run it in game so you can updated the game from inside

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Am I th eonly one with "invalid syntax" error ? Is there several names.rpy files to replace ?
only a signle file, you just need to install the file before you start the game, just make sure you replace, a copy would screw the game

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes