a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well that would help, i dont have anything too fancy to check for that stuff

tho at least this sounds like good news! im not sure whats going on then

you need to meet the person that already went through the CREED and there will be an option to keep training them
No viruses or spyware found its clean.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
getting this exception error as soon as I go to the city
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/locations/laboratory.rpy", line 43, in script
    menu:
  File "game/script/locations/laboratory.rpy", line 64, in <module>
    "Develop male serum" if s_05 == True and male_serum == False:
NameError: name 's_05' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/locations/laboratory.rpy", line 43, in script
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Downloads\TakeOver-05a-pc\TakeOver-0.5a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Downloads\TakeOver-05a-pc\TakeOver-0.5a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Downloads\TakeOver-05a-pc\TakeOver-0.5a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Doug\Downloads\TakeOver-05a-pc\TakeOver-0.5a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/locations/laboratory.rpy", line 64, in <module>
    "Develop male serum" if s_05 == True and male_serum == False:
NameError: name 's_05' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.5a
I noticed right away that I had 3 days to deliver serum but didn't have any serum so clicked on laboratory to quickly make some and that's when the exception happened. I can see from this that s_05 is not defined. Is this from my previous version save or something else?
Edit: I guess my save just needed to update to new version. Seems to be running fine now.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weird, i have an old save which is the one i use for testing and i didnt had this problem, just make s_05 == False and that should be enough for now

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Alright... Those are serious questions :
Why can I fabric serum without supply ?
Why, on 34 in-game days, haven't I been able to access anywhere except the house and works ?
Why can I sometimes perform three actions at home in the morning ?
Why so many scenes with missing pictures ? And I know there's missing pictures because when playing the scene again in the next action (so without any change in the variables), they sometimes appear.
So, in other words, how have I been able to broke the whole game by just playing and without even opening the console once ? There's surely a reason, but I don't know which one ; well, still I suppose that the first time I created serum without supply can have a link with that...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Alright... Those are serious questions :
Why can I fabric serum without supply ?
Why, on 34 in-game days, haven't I been able to access anywhere except the house and works ?
Why can I sometimes perform three actions at home in the morning ?
Why so many scenes with missing pictures ? And I know there's missing pictures because when playing the scene again in the next action (so without any change in the variables), they sometimes appear.
So, in other words, how have I been able to broke the whole game by just playing and without even opening the console once ? There's surely a reason, but I don't know which one ; well, still I suppose that the first time I created serum without supply can have a link with that...
1) You are in a fully supplied lab, you can use the lab supplies, but if you produce serum without your own supplies you increase your suspicion more since stuff is missing. This is not a bug at all.
2) uh... did you used a cheat? to be able to enter other stuff you need to progress the story. First objective is to corrupt Dimitria up to 60, once you do that, you can go to the coffee shop and meet vera, then the workshop and eventually the university and call Emma. I am working on making a walkthrough for this reason, sorry
3) which kind of actions? not all actions advance time tho, so its probably just that
4) not sure what you mean by missing pictures, if you can add screens of the mistakes so i can debug them it would help! AFAIK there werent so many missing images

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
1) You are in a fully supplied lab, you can use the lab supplies, but if you produce serum without your own supplies you increase your suspicion more since stuff is missing. This is not a bug at all.
Alright. Er... Talking about suspicion, is it also normal that most of the time I have around -25 and -10 suspicion ? Because this way it's relatively easy to produce serum without spending money.

2) uh... did you used a cheat? to be able to enter other stuff you need to progress the story. First objective is to corrupt Dimitria up to 60, once you do that, you can go to the coffee shop and meet vera, then the workshop and eventually the university and call Emma. I am working on making a walkthrough for this reason, sorry
No, no cheat. I'm playing right now, and when I wrote, I had 69 corruption with Dimitria and wasn't able to go anywhere. Then like a miracle (or the fear of its creator), the game seem to unstuck itself, and the inspectors came. Except that I'm able to go to the workshop, not in the coffee shop :/

3) which kind of actions? not all actions advance time tho, so its probably just that
Well, I just performed everything, from kiss to sex, with Dimitria in a single row and still produced some serum after this :/

4) not sure what you mean by missing pictures, if you can add screens of the mistakes so i can debug them it would help! AFAIK there werent so many missing images
By missing pictures I mean that... Let's say that a scene have the pictures A, B, C and D. One time when playing a scene I see pictures C and D, then the next time (without change in the variables, so it's not an improvement in the relation which unlocked them) I see the four pictures.
Generally it in this order that it happen, the first one or two pictures are missing the first time I play the scene. That what raised my suspicion, since it's against logic. That the end of the scene depend of the number of time it's played, it's understandable, but the opposite is just weird. And sorry, I can't provide pictures, it happen the first time I play the scene, and never after.
The only precise case I remember (my memory is a mess, especially at this time) was the first time I choose to hangout at home with the mother. She should have been around 28 of corruption at this time. I had the background of the garden, a lot of dialog lines, and that's all. Not a single picture of her or me, just the dialog.

Speaking of this, it remind me something. There's also a problem with the mother. Don't remember her corruption level, it's when she wear the flower dress. I had an action with her (kiss or grope, don't remember) then decided to hangout at home. Then, the background were still her in her room, with on top the picture of the hangout scene.
Apparently it's the only case where something like this happened.

As for the walkthrough, perhaps not really needed, since the game itself isn't this hard to figure out. But eventually a change in the message displayed when you try to access a place you can't access. Something like, "I can't access here, I should probably increase Dimitria corruption first".
It should be a hint clear enough for the player. Especially since, because you pass the week-end at home, players who haven't started the game with the first version will probably tend to focus on the mother and sister ; you can corrupt them more often than Dimitria.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Alright. Er... Talking about suspicion, is it also normal that most of the time I have around -25 and -10 suspicion ? Because this way it's relatively easy to produce serum without spending money.

No, no cheat. I'm playing right now, and when I wrote, I had 69 corruption with Dimitria and wasn't able to go anywhere. Then like a miracle (or the fear of its creator), the game seem to unstuck itself, and the inspectors came. Except that I'm able to go to the workshop, not in the coffee shop :/

Well, I just performed everything, from kiss to sex, with Dimitria in a single row and still produced some serum after this :/

By missing pictures I mean that... Let's say that a scene have the pictures A, B, C and D. One time when playing a scene I see pictures C and D, then the next time (without change in the variables, so it's not an improvement in the relation which unlocked them) I see the four pictures.
Generally it in this order that it happen, the first one or two pictures are missing the first time I play the scene. That what raised my suspicion, since it's against logic. That the end of the scene depend of the number of time it's played, it's understandable, but the opposite is just weird. And sorry, I can't provide pictures, it happen the first time I play the scene, and never after.
The only precise case I remember (my memory is a mess, especially at this time) was the first time I choose to hangout at home with the mother. She should have been around 28 of corruption at this time. I had the background of the garden, a lot of dialog lines, and that's all. Not a single picture of her or me, just the dialog.

Speaking of this, it remind me something. There's also a problem with the mother. Don't remember her corruption level, it's when she wear the flower dress. I had an action with her (kiss or grope, don't remember) then decided to hangout at home. Then, the background were still her in her room, with on top the picture of the hangout scene.
Apparently it's the only case where something like this happened.

As for the walkthrough, perhaps not really needed, since the game itself isn't this hard to figure out. But eventually a change in the message displayed when you try to access a place you can't access. Something like, "I can't access here, I should probably increase Dimitria corruption first".
It should be a hint clear enough for the player. Especially since, because you pass the week-end at home, players who haven't started the game with the first version will probably tend to focus on the mother and sister ; you can corrupt them more often than Dimitria.
Yes, it takes like 2-3 days after you corrupt Dimitria that Vera and the other woman visits the lab, thats per design since people complaining that after you corrupted Dimitria the next even was immediate and it was too sudden

I dont know whats the issue with the images tho :/ and there isnt many things or variables that would make this happen, if any at all, i need to inspect it closely to see whats going on.

thanks to the report of the image with the hangout, gonna check it!

Weird about the coffee shop, i dont remember the order properly, i think after you visit the workshop then the coffee shop opens, or its shortly after you deal with mirjana (the girl at the workshop)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well I think I am done with this update. Introduced to 3 or 4 new NPC's. Perfected serum and corrupted Luka as far as I could for now. Increased Jana's voyeurism to 70, visited Margaret and Erika at the university. Vera contacted me to deliver the final 5 serums to her but haven't found her at the coffee shop so haven't done that yet. Tried everything else with other NPC's but nothing changed. Is there anything else to do in this update. Only new pics I saw were with Luka corruption and Mirjana voyeurism training. Seems like there should be more.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Well I think I am done with this update. Introduced to 3 or 4 new NPC's. Perfected serum and corrupted Luka as far as I could for now. Increased Jana's voyeurism to 70, visited Margaret and Erika at the university. Vera contacted me to deliver the final 5 serums to her but haven't found her at the coffee shop so haven't done that yet. Tried everything else with other NPC's but nothing changed. Is there anything else to do in this update. Only new pics I saw were with Luka corruption and Mirjana voyeurism training. Seems like there should be more.
no thats all for the alpha, visiting Vera and fulfill her plans will be in the final release of 0.5, also you'll be able to finish Luka's corruption too.

Remember this is the alpha so i only added the story to make sure you could continue without much troubles, final release will have as much content as any on past months but i didnt had time to add more to the alpha since i need to finish the new diary first (pretty much the MC throws away his old diary and updates it)

the image is the new design for it, im coding it as we speak

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
no thats all for the alpha, visiting Vera and fulfill her plans will be in the final release of 0.5, also you'll be able to finish Luka's corruption too.

Remember this is the alpha so i only added the story to make sure you could continue without much troubles, final release will have as much content as any on past months but i didnt had time to add more to the alpha since i need to finish the new diary first (pretty much the MC throws away his old diary and updates it)

the image is the new design for it, im coding it as we speak
Image is great, if it were only in English. lol thx again for reply.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I should also mention what I didn't do. I didn't stop Emma from having her fun with Luka and I haven't transformed any of the NPC's (by choice), not even Emma so I guess I will her be my token BBW for this game. I can always transform her later I think. No matter if I can't.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I should also mention what I didn't do. I didn't stop Emma from having her fun with Luka and I haven't transformed any of the NPC's (by choice), not even Emma so I guess I will her be my token BBW for this game. I can always transform her later I think. No matter if I can't.
there will be an option to make her more slim, and an option to make everyone else BBW, so there is that :D

Image is great, if it were only in English. lol thx again for reply.
haha its just placeholder text to see how it looks like :p

Reactions: fanboi

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
there will be an option to make her more slim, and an option to make everyone else BBW, so there is that :D

haha its just placeholder text to see how it looks like :p
It looks great as long as the different sections give you the information, so if the links work then all is good.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
It's right in the 1st page...
just add " = xxx " (number) behind those listed in the spoiler.
For example: "money = 1000"
Ok, gotcha! Thank you. I thought the "=" was meant just for the last command, I didn't know it applied for the rest as well.

Reactions: ThanhTung
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes