DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
no thats all for the alpha, visiting Vera and fulfill her plans will be in the final release of 0.5, also you'll be able to finish Luka's corruption too.

Remember this is the alpha so i only added the story to make sure you could continue without much troubles, final release will have as much content as any on past months but i didnt had time to add more to the alpha since i need to finish the new diary first (pretty much the MC throws away his old diary and updates it)

the image is the new design for it, im coding it as we speak
I hate to criticize especially when I like something and I hope you take this as just my opinion and not so much as criticism especially since I have not seen the finish product of the new journal. So far I have enjoyed the style or feel that you have put into the game and how the Journal looked was part of that style. A sort of a Noir feel. Looking at the new journal image I get a feeling that style is going to get lost.

Reactions: fortuna95

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I hate to criticize especially when I like something and I hope you take this as just my opinion and not so much as criticism especially since I have not seen the finish product of the new journal. So far I have enjoyed the style or feel that you have put into the game and how the Journal looked was part of that style. A sort of a Noir feel. Looking at the new journal image I get a feeling that style is going to get lost.
Well that may be a little true, but there are also other complications: the original journal was coded like over a year ago (i started first a version named twised occupation which was also similar to take over, but it never go nowhere because art was 2D and it was taking too much time and it was going to be too expensive too :p ) so updating it its kinda hard and a pain in the ass for many reasons. That's the main reason of this to be honest, but also I think it makes sense the MC to keep improving his equipment over time since he is getting more powerful (as in controlling more people, hence having more wealth)

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Good game. I just played it for the first time and the story is good as the art too. I love the corruption and the gene therapy is just AWESOME. You like small tits then you don't have to change a thing but if you like big boobs then you can enjoy it too. The only default here is the changes aren't effective in the sex scene. The girls still have their small breasts when the MC have sex with them after the treatment. I hope it will be fixed in an upcoming update.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Those who think there is a movement to take over the world only need to play this game to figure out how they are going to do it. It will be a "sexual revolution" brought on by corrupting everyone with a new powerful drug deposited in all the water supply facilities around the planet.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Good game. I just played it for the first time and the story is good as the art too. I love the corruption and the gene therapy is just AWESOME. You like small tits then you don't have to change a thing but if you like big boobs then you can enjoy it too. The only default here is the changes aren't effective in the sex scene. The girls still have their small breasts when the MC have sex with them after the treatment. I hope it will be fixed in an upcoming update.
Actually I need to make new scenes (for corruption 100), so those will have changes, they gonna be added in 0.6 and 0.8 (which focus more on content than the story)

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
no thats all for the alpha, visiting Vera and fulfill her plans will be in the final release of 0.5, also you'll be able to finish Luka's corruption too.

Remember this is the alpha so i only added the story to make sure you could continue without much troubles, final release will have as much content as any on past months but i didnt had time to add more to the alpha since i need to finish the new diary first (pretty much the MC throws away his old diary and updates it)

the image is the new design for it, im coding it as we speak
agh, not the dreaded Lorem ipsum!

Reactions: PTC and MaraTDuoDev

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Okay how to corrupt the girls? Since there is no official walkthrough, Can someone guide me? All i can do is hangout, kiss and grope girls but it's not doing anything.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you are a bio chemical engineer in a lab that secretly researches mind control serums... what do you think would be the best method to corrupt someone given your resources?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Okay how to corrupt the girls? Since there is no official walkthrough, Can someone guide me? All i can do is hangout, kiss and grope girls but it's not doing anything.
Carefully go through the intro to v 0.5b. Carefully read all the conversations you have with Emma. That's a very good guide for this update for what you need to do. It may or may not include corrupting any of the girls.

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Very nicely structured game. It seems that you can build a real story out of it as there is a strong plot. Make sure to develop the plot or you will sink into corrupting one woman after another without direction.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Really liked the idea that you can body-morph the girls, but unfortunately that does not work out very well with some earlier, repeatable scenes.

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Question: When I started the game, I was reading the story, and amongst the very first options it mentioned "Go test" and then testing out something for someone named Vera. This was someone I never met and had no idea who this person was.

I tried searching this thread for anyone with this problem but couldn't find anything. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Is the game supposed to be this way? Did I miss some text or something?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Question: When I started the game, I was reading the story, and amongst the very first options it mentioned "Go test" and then testing out something for someone named Vera. This was someone I never met and had no idea who this person was.

I tried searching this thread for anyone with this problem but couldn't find anything. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Is the game supposed to be this way? Did I miss some text or something?
test is for me debugging stuff, lol just dont click it preferably

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes