Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
Personally, I can't wait for more, the whole body alteration is an amazing feature and I can't wait to change emma's body (nothing against robust ladies, just not my cup of coffee)

Reactions: Reese286

renice

Jun 30, 2017
Thats not how it works lol
Open your old version of the game, save IN the house, then load in the new version of the game and sleep
Ah, ok, well I'll need the old version first!!! Will try it.

I appreciate that dumb questions can tax a persons patience, but your initial (and repeated) response was "load in the house", which here you clarify to "save in the house". So, I think you can understand how that could be a little confusing.

Perhaps a mod would be kind enough to put the following in bold near the download links? "Before updating the game, ensure you launch your current version, load your game and make sure you are at your house. If not, get to your house and save. Then update, load, "sleep" and you're good to go."

Of course, only any point doing that if it actually works, which the poster above me claims it does not. I suspect a bug caused by the previous "enhancement"patch.

EDIT: *facepalm* ok, there's already that information, but it's hidden in a spoiler for.... reasons.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Can the mc transform the girls into traps or futas? Dominating them while transforming them to suit your needs is patrician!
I wish, personally I would add the option, problem is adding a dick would mean to redo absolutely all of the existing sex scenes, which is a lot of work.

I may add a futa character, but it would be futa from the beginning.

Either that or if the game gets a lot (which i doubt lol) of support, to the point I can hire someone to handle to do the 3D renders for the futa versions of the characters, well, then it would be done.

I'm wondering if i should try playing it already? is there any sex scenes yet?
There are sex scenes since the 0.1 release IIRC :p Yes there are a bunch

Personally, I can't wait for more, the whole body alteration is an amazing feature and I can't wait to change emma's body (nothing against robust ladies, just not my cup of coffee)
Acceptable, probably I will add this to the next update.

Moscow Nights heh? Is it personal? :)
haha like to be thematic :p

Ah, ok, well I'll need the old version first!!! Will try it.

I appreciate that dumb questions can tax a persons patience, but your initial (and repeated) response was "load in the house", which here you clarify to "save in the house". So, I think you can understand how that could be a little confusing.

Perhaps a mod would be kind enough to put the following in bold near the download links? "Before updating the game, ensure you launch your current version, load your game and make sure you are at your house. If not, get to your house and save. Then update, load, "sleep" and you're good to go."

Of course, only any point doing that if it actually works, which the poster above me claims it does not. I suspect a bug caused by the previous "enhancement"patch.

EDIT: *facepalm* ok, there's already that information, but it's hidden in a spoiler for.... reasons.
yeh sorry but since I answered the same like 2-3 times and every update I do haha :p
I mean its misscomunication I guess but what I meant to say is "you need to load any save where your character is in your house, then sleep once", thats the only thing you need to do.

AFAIK the current patch should give problems with the update, but it might. Also now there is a function to re-patch in game so its easier (just visit the computer and hit "update names")

Reactions: spitfire335

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Thank you for engaging with the community here. I hope you do add a futa character to romance....for vareity's sake! (and for mine)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
Is this Version: 0.5 or ver. 0.5a? I have the 0.5a I downloaded here about a month ago. Were there anything that was changed like updating it or downgrading? I hope this was a typo in posting the version. I had the incest patch but it got deleted after I downloaded the 0.5a sorry but it still may be up on this site. I am going to try and start this game today to see what has or has not been changed. Wish the people looked real in these games and I sure wish I could make one myself and control the size of the women and make them bigger in size. Thanks for the upload.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The inc patch still shows landlady etc during dates?
it shouldnt, but you need to properly patch to take effect. This is done in different ways:

Patch before starting a new game, patch before loading an old save in a new version (after the game updates it applies the patch), and if you didnt did any of these two, you can go to the computer in your house and use the command "apply names".

Thank you for engaging with the community here. I hope you do add a futa character to romance....for vareity's sake! (and for mine)
I think I might add one futa character, but in the future, and of course for those who dont like it it will be optional.

Is this Version: 0.5 or ver. 0.5a? I have the 0.5a I downloaded here about a month ago. Were there anything that was changed like updating it or downgrading? I hope this was a typo in posting the version. I had the incest patch but it got deleted after I downloaded the 0.5a sorry but it still may be up on this site. I am going to try and start this game today to see what has or has not been changed. Wish the people looked real in these games and I sure wish I could make one myself and control the size of the women and make them bigger in size. Thanks for the upload.
This is the most newest release of the game. 0.5a(alpha) is th older one. There is differences between the alpha and this release: Finishing the corruption of Luka and the story line, also basic management and the new UI for the journal. I am not sure what you mean by them looking real or not haha, I do what I can but im no exper to make it look more realistic. You'll be able to make them bigger in size in future updates

Reactions: fanboi

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
Kudos on being one of the very few devs that actually bothers to reply to your update-hungry users :)
You are doing it great btw.
I only have a little suggestion, I noticed that some of the dialogs, specially once they are corrupted enough, mention the possibility of pregnancy, although I don't know if this is just flavor text or a future feature, I would suggest to add it, a post war regime would probably instate a population control system, and maybe getting the ladies with child can become another objective or even a pitfall (if you knock them up before a certain amount of freedom)
As for the actually child, you can just say they are sent to a goverment facility until a certain age or something like that, that way you get another reason to hate the system, and a reason to not have children running around.

Anyways Keep up the good work!.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Kudos on being one of the very few devs that actually bothers to reply to your update-hungry users :)
You are doing it great btw.
I only have a little suggestion, I noticed that some of the dialogs, specially once they are corrupted enough, mention the possibility of pregnancy, although I don't know if this is just flavor text or a future feature, I would suggest to add it, a post war regime would probably instate a population control system, and maybe getting the ladies with child can become another objective or even a pitfall (if you knock them up before a certain amount of freedom)
As for the actually child, you can just say they are sent to a goverment facility until a certain age or something like that, that way you get another reason to hate the system, and a reason to not have children running around.

Anyways Keep up the good work!.
hey thanks :D yeah I believe its fun and important to be engaged with the community, about the pregnancy it most likely be a ending thing.

Reactions: Headshunter
Sep 19, 2017
Liking the plot of this game more and more. Oh dear, we're in for a lot of work...

Two bugs found:
- When hanging out with Mirjana and using the voyeur option (voyeurism is at 70) the game crashes.
- It also crashes when opening the new diary and selecting Production>Labor>Research

Keep up the good work!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Liking the plot of this game more and more. Oh dear, we're in for a lot of work...

Two bugs found:
- When hanging out with Mirjana and using the voyeur option (voyeurism is at 70) the game crashes.
- It also crashes when opening the new diary and selecting Production>Labor>Research

Keep up the good work!
Thanks a lot! Can you add an image of the crash screens? just to know where exactly is, thanks in advance!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Got the following when trying to D/L from mega:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Got the following when trying to D/L from mega:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .
thats for one of the uploaders to fix, I'll contact someone

esenvawoli

Oct 16, 2017
What triggers the new content? I got the message that it updated to version 0.5, but I don't seem to be able to progress the storyline. I have the four girls at 100 corruption and did transformations on all of them and voyeur trained them all and also had sex with Emma, but I can't seem to interact with Emma any further and I can't find any new options when talking to Vera or in the university. I just progressed forward a couple weeks to see if it triggered something, but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do next.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
What triggers the new content? I got the message that it updated to version 0.5, but I don't seem to be able to progress the storyline. I have the four girls at 100 corruption and did transformations on all of them and voyeur trained them all and also had sex with Emma, but I can't seem to interact with Emma any further and I can't find any new options when talking to Vera or in the university. I just progressed forward a couple weeks to see if it triggered something, but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do next.
trust with vera needs to be i think above 85+ or 90

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes