ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
old save from 4.5d is not working. is there any way to fix it ? or a save file may be ?
Find a save from your house and load it. Then sleep at least once. Make sure you save your game and game will update to v 0.5 automatically.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have to admit I need some quality time with Cynthia, Vera's personal guard and Alexandra's guards. I think I might just leave Alexandra in a cell for the duration (lol). Might also be time to get closer to Erika also. May not need any more serum for her.

Edit: Just noticed that the corruption of Vera has begun. Surprised she didn't notice the soda laced with serum. Luka did very good indeed. I see what you mean by being locked in on the Vera corruption path. Although there was some, a little, sexual tension with Vera in previous versions.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Finished this update and some of the new journal is working. Such as money and research but right now Lucas isn't buying any supplies so each day counterintelligence uses up 10 supplies. You still have to pay $160 buy the 10 supplies each day instead of only $5 that Lucas pays. Also you cannot assign anyone to serum production. Should be able to correct these in next update.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Finished this update and some of the new journal is working. Such as money and research but right now Lucas isn't buying any supplies so each day counterintelligence uses up 10 supplies. You still have to pay $160 buy the 10 supplies each day instead of only $5 that Lucas pays. Also you cannot assign anyone to serum production. Should be able to correct these in next update.
Sure, thanks for the report.

As a note: You cant assign everyone to produce serum or research, they need "Advanced tasks" training, which right now only Mirjana and Dimitria have by default, in the future you will have to traint Celia and katy and others to do those tasks

EDIT: BTW you are sure he isnt buying supplies? remember you need to increase the max amount of supplies that you want stored, if its 0 he wont buy new stuff.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
EDIT: BTW you are sure he isnt buying supplies? remember you need to increase the max amount of supplies that you want stored, if its 0 he wont buy new stuff.
Yes and I have max set at 200 with him buying 20 per day. Games subtracts the 10 per day for counterintelligence but doesn't add the 20 per day when I have $50 income each day.

Edit: Not worried about serum since I have 91 in stock already. Mirjana is assigned to mechanic and Dimitria is assigned to research for now although I have 191 research points.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
yes i did all that its updated but i still cant do it
Then I don't know why, sorry. Try looking closely at each character to make sure they are all training upgraded as far as you can. Other than that I can't think of anything except a corrupt save.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png Here is the screen shots of the daily summary and labor. As you can see -10 supplies with no supplies added. It is however showing the correct income. My gross income is $50 from basic Wage with $10 for supplies for a net net daily income of $40.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
screenshot0002.png And production screenshot.

Edit: Please note the misspelled word "Dairy" instead of "Daily". I wonder if that is why Luca isn't buying any supplies.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
In summary for the most part the new journal is working great to include serum production. I forgot that serum requires supplies.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
BTW the management things are for now of course basic and need rebalancing, if you can give us feedback about what you guys thought, if its too easy, too harsh, etc. it would be good

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
oh yeah it does lol so that was the problem?
No that was not the problem because I wasn't producing serum with those screen shots. However I found a strange error but not sure how to show it. If I assign Lucas to buy 40 supplies to cover serum production and security which drops my gross income to $26 and a a net of $6 the summary shows no income and it doesn't subtract the 20 supplies. Also when producing serum it shows 5 serum but doesn't increase the stored serum so I have 91 serum instead of 96-that happens no matter what the other settings are.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just got a chance to try this over the last couple days and wow, what a great game! Really impressed with the world-building, play mechanics, and above all my incredibly cute girlfriend Emma :heartcoveredeyes: Since I read that transformations are planned, I hope only to make her bigger and thus hotter, but keep her dominance :heartcoveredeyes: Although now I can't wait to see what I can do with Alexandra as well :firstimekiss::firstimekiss::firstimekiss:

And all the play mechanics you have planned look like a lot of fun to explore, and much more in depth (obviously) than most games of this sort. Can't wait to see how things progress! Congratulations on your achievements so far.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes