woody

Jan 31, 2017
What triggers the new content? I got the message that it updated to version 0.5, but I don't seem to be able to progress the storyline. I have the four girls at 100 corruption and did transformations on all of them and voyeur trained them all and also had sex with Emma, but I can't seem to interact with Emma any further and I can't find any new options when talking to Vera or in the university. I just progressed forward a couple weeks to see if it triggered something, but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do next.
how did you increase voyeur stat

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
how did you increase voyeur stat
Not sure who you are talking about but there is a training option for each person and when you click on it it will have voyeur. Usually have to do it 4 or 5 times to get it to 70.

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I keep getting a malware alert using Bitdefender. Tried different download links but the problem persists.

Also tried running as Admin but when I attempted to load a game it crashed

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I'm never able to get the second wage increase even when Dimitria's corruption gets to 80. Am I missing somehting?

EDIT: Got her to 100, still says she needs to be more favorable.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I keep getting a malware alert using Bitdefender. Tried different download links but the problem persists.

Also tried running as Admin but when I attempted to load a game it crashed
if you are using an old version of the game you need to load an old save which was saved in your house then sleep once to update the game

the malware i dont know, at times people have reported false positives.

I'm never able to get the second wage increase even when Dimitria's corruption gets to 80. Am I missing somehting?

EDIT: Got her to 100, still says she needs to be more favorable.
damn thats still bugged? thought i fixed it, well I will go over it again lol even though late game its really redundant

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Got this when training Mirjana in voyeurism, she was at 40.

Edit: Actually it happened after I met Vera at the coffee shop and we started our "Take Over" of the city so it was after I had completed this update. I am now raising Jana's voyeurism to 70 and trying to find any other new content. I love the new journal and can tell this game is going to get very complex starting with v 0.6. I don't get this error if I do the training before I visit Vera. Also noticed there will be 5 different genetic types to choose from. I also completely corrupted Luka before visiting Vera but I think that needed to be done first anyway. Guess I should check the changelog to see if there is anything new to find before I visit Vera.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The first one:

The second:
I'll check these out, thanks a lot!

NOTE FOR EVERYONE: Remember that most of these errors arent critical, you can ignore then and keep going, in the case of the journal im not sure but with scenes is posible

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Looks like I found everything except being given the choice to corrupt Vera. When I visited the coffee shop on Friday it went straight into raiding PPL HQ. So if I don't finish corrupting Luka will I get that choice?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Looks like I found everything except being given the choice to corrupt Vera. When I visited the coffee shop on Friday it went straight into raiding PPL HQ. So if I don't finish corrupting Luka will I get that choice?
if you start to corrupt Luka you're locked on the corrupt Vera path, and you shouldnt be able to continue the story until you finish corrupting him.

you cannot corrupt vera without corrupting luka tho.
It must be said you can corrupt luka without having to see any sex at all nor have anything with emma either, all the sex content in that part of the story is optional so, nothing to worry about it

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I'll check these out, thanks a lot!

NOTE FOR EVERYONE: Remember that most of these errors arent critical, you can ignore then and keep going, in the case of the journal im not sure but with scenes is posible
True except when you get to the new journal, which is the end of v 0.5 you cannot continue because if you ignore that error it says something like "you don't have enough supplies to do training". So I went back and have finished Mirjana to 70 voyeurism. Haven't tested anything else though.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
if you start to corrupt Luka you're locked on the corrupt Vera path, and you shouldnt be able to continue the story until you finish corrupting him.

you cannot corrupt vera without corrupting luka tho.
It must be said you can corrupt luka without having to see any sex at all nor have anything with emma either, all the sex content in that part of the story is optional so, nothing to worry about it
Thanks, so I have finished this update and am impressed with the new journal. I it will increase the play time for each update just because you will need to check the journal a lot to make sure nothing is out of wack. I am just not sure how to corrupt Vera yet. Maybe I need to visit her again after we raid HQ.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
This is from my patreon, it's an important poll. Although of course I will take into account more what's going on there, I want to hear the opinion of this community too since its one of the most actives, I'll be updated the poll above so anyone can vote
///
I'm working already in 0.5, and as said it's been mentioned before after a story update comes a content update, focused more on new sexy things than progressing the plot; for the alpha version you will have just basic new content: New sex scenes, Blowjob scene, etc. for Celia, Katy, Mirjana and Dimitria.

These scenes are when they have 100 corruption, since they didnt had any new content once you fully corrupted them. These scenes will also change and adapt depending on their body transformations!

But now there is an important question: Take over will have a kinda big roster of girls to pick, but I also want to make a game with mechanics that that are more interesting than a grind simulator. It shouldn't be extremely hard to play, but you probably need at least give it some thought and organize your revenues so everything goes smoothly.

This of course means that the mechanics will need some extra work, and a lot of side-features are important to make it feel more alive and meaningful: Adding more jobs, hangouts and dates, locations, small events when you visit the city. In short, making things change depending on your actions.

Working on these details would make the world more interesting, but will also slow down the story significantly, so I believe that instead of switching every month between story and mechanics I should rather focus 3 months on one thing before switching, and maybe switching only for a month or two on the other one.

Either if I focus on the story or I focus on world building there will be a lot of sexy stuff, since progressing the story means corrupting story characters anyhow, while world building will focus more in corrupting the city as a whole and its citizens.

I am making this poll just to see what is more interesting to you guys, I may decide differently to its result if its too close at the end but I would like to see what you guys think and have in mind before I decide!

3 options:

Business as usual: Keep switching 1 month story, 1 month sexy content

World building and mechanics: More trainings, tasks and body types, new dates and hangouts, new locations, random events in the city, etc.

Story focus: Keep adding new main characters and their corruption, focus on the plot and in the mechanics just enough to keep it interesting, but not in depth.

Aug 16, 2016
Oof. Hard to pick. Both sound very good, so I'm going to have to go with "Business as usual." It'd also help prevent losing any patreons or followers who are more interested in one thing over the other, since they'd have to wait only 2 months between their story or worldbuilding updates rather than 4 to 6.

Sep 19, 2017
I think it's a false problem.

Until now your strategy has been consistent: one update for the plot, one update for the mechanics, and that's a strong point of your work.

Let's compare with another game, Corruption. If you look at its thread, you'll se a lot of complaints on the inconsistency of the updates: characters arcs are not completed for the sake of adding completely random new characters. The result is that there are some characters still in the first stages of their arcs, even though they are introduced early in the game, while characters introduced later, and less liked by the players, are in the late stages of their arcs.

Point is: each one of your strategies is good, until it's consistent. Choose one of them and stick religiously to it, and the players will be satisfied.

But personally, i like "Business as usual"...;)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Almost forgot. Another error while visiting Marjana before I visited Vera. I think this will allow me to ignore it and continue playing.

Edit: Nope, it's a game killer and keeps looping to look for the same .png file. So I will need to quit game and replay part of it.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
old save from 4.5d is not working. is there any way to fix it ? or a save file may be ?
there are instructions about how to update the old saves, you should be able to update this one if thats what you fear tho!

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes