Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Love the game! Would be nice we could play "Older" scenes whith the new girls bodies...I'm not pretty sure but it seems you are damn busy! Hold on dude! I don't want to see you burning!

My best whishes again! Happy to see you have a lot ideas for the future!

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
This looks extremely promising, but I'm in the mood for a game with a decent amount of content. Is there a solid amount of scenes already, story, etc.? I'll probably still play it, just not sure if I should do it today.
Well there are already 4 corruptible characters and 1 romanceable one.

Each corruptible character has at many progressive scenes (BJs, HJs, sex, etc.), training, and some social interactions, so I would say there is at least 3 hours of content? But to be honest other people should comment about it

Love the game! Would be nice we could play "Older" scenes whith the new girls bodies...I'm not pretty sure but it seems you are damn busy! Hold on dude! I don't want to see you burning!

My best whishes again! Happy to see you have a lot ideas for the future!
hahaha yeah but that wont happen, i made old scenes not repeatable for that reason, because each new body would mean to redo absolutely everything old.

Nonetheless, all new scenes from the point that you transform them will have many versions, depending on their bodies.

Glad you are liking it nonetheless! And yeah I'm busy but DW I'm doing fine, it's my second year as a game dev and I think its going fine!

Reactions: Pattitto00

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Just reading your answer and a question grown on my head. We will meet the leader (final boss? ;) ) in a future? You imagine It's a woman? Uhhh corrupting and transforming....ohhhhhhhhh (bad ideas/Good Feelings about it!!)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Just reading your answer and a question grown on my head. We will meet the leader (final boss? ;) ) in a future? You imagine It's a woman? Uhhh corrupting and transforming....ohhhhhhhhh (bad ideas/Good Feelings about it!!)
well the game will have some sort of a "final boss" but wont be the actual real one (which would be the president if anything). The country were you are is a small, crumbling one, so the goal is to eventually seize power of the city and rebel while the rest of the country falls apart, so the final boss of the game would be a general or some sort of officer in charge of the city or district

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
soo, haven't played this in a while, thought i would wait a few updates and it had filled out a bit, love the blond the others are meh,
coupla questions
1 - any more female chars with smaller boobs?
2 - i see from the poll that there's now a way to increase breast size, do you have to increase them?
3 - is there a way to decrease breast size?
as you can prob tell i'm a handful guy, like em tight, pert and firm
I saw in another game recently the option to "skip sex scene, 'cause i don't fancy her", i wish every game had this option

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
soo, haven't played this in a while, thought i would wait a few updates and it had filled out a bit, love the blond the others are meh,
coupla questions
2 - i see from the poll that there's now a way to increase breast size, do you have to increase them?
I saw in another game recently the option to "skip sex scene, 'cause i don't fancy her", i wish every game had this option
If it was a way to decrease breast there will be no breasts, so if you want to play with mannequins, sorry I'm afraid it's not your game. You can skip sex scene closing your eyes and cliking fast. You are in an adult game, where history is important but sex it's too.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
coupla questions
1- How smaller? But right now not many, nop.
2- its not obligatory, just optional
3- not yet, maybe never since patreon is very harsh with anything that looks young, therefore big or moderate breasts are usually a must just to avoid headaches

Incest patch doesn't work(
it does but you need to apply it in the right order

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How does the cheats work? i write it in console and it just doesnt do anything.
uhm there isnt anything more than that, are you sure you are writing the right values?

i.e. serum = 100 or money = 10000 etc?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I noticed that when you start the voyeurism training for Mirjana, Katy, and Dimitria, the 10 supplies that were needed do not get used up (not sure about Celia, since I started that training for her in 4.0). Also, during the voyeur scene you can have with Mirjana when you hang out with her at the gym, I got the following error that was followed by numerous others when I tried to just ignore it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Safetydummy

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I noticed that when you start the voyeurism training for Mirjana, Katy, and Dimitria, the 10 supplies that were needed do not get used up (not sure about Celia, since I started that training for her in 4.0). Also, during the voyeur scene you can have with Mirjana when you hang out with her at the gym, I got the following error that was followed by numerous others when I tried to just ignore it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ty for the report! I'll fix these ASAP
how to get freedom in this game ? thanks in advance
DW this doesnt matters much yet

Reactions: Ziraf
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes